剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Just go to her and hold her.
-我该说什么 -说你爱她
- What do I say? - Say you love her.
告诉她一切都会好起来
Say everything's gonna be all right.
-你们会再次相见 -不 我做不到
- You'll see her again. - No, I can't, I can't.
你做得到
Yes, you can.
外婆
Grams.
外婆
Grams.
你来了
There you are. Um--
我们要迟到了 你能开多快
We're late. How fast can you drive?
很快
Pretty fast.
女士们先生们 今晚我们有幸邀请到
Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to present
畅销小说《坠落》的作者
to you tonight, author of the best-selling novel Descent,
这部小说即将改编为电影
which will soon to be made into a major motion picture--
有请诺亚·索洛维
Please welcome Noah Solloway.
签售会 诺亚·索洛维
谢谢 今晚很荣幸来这里为大家读书
Thank you, it's an honor to be reading here tonight.
正如我年轻时常说 我无法保证
As I used to say as a teenager, I can't promise
这会使你受益 但时间肯定不会长
this will be any good, but it will be quick.
他们开得很快
"They were driving fast.
余光扫过 他看到了一条老旧的蓝色小船
"Out of the corner of his eye, he saw an old boat painted blue,
停靠在岸边 破旧不堪
"resting on the side of the road, dilapidated.
渐渐腐化 仿佛空气本身带有腐蚀性
"Rotting, as if the air itself were corrosive.
船里长出了高高的杂草
Tall, pale grass grew wild in its belly..."
尽头
第二话
艾莉森
别说你什么都不想要 你肯定有想要的东西啊
Come on. You can't say "Nothing." You must want something.
你们尽管当秘密圣诞老人去吧
You can all do the secret Santa thing again
-我就省了 -小气鬼洛克哈特
- and just leave me out of it. - Scrooge Lockhart!
好吧
Fine.
我希望圣诞夜我们一起在这儿吃晚饭
I want Christmas dinner here, with all of you.
-已经过节了吗 -是你
- Is it Christmas already? - Oh, it's you.
我们在庆祝你终于摆脱了双拐
We're celebrating. You're finally off crutches.
谢谢妈妈
Wow. Thanks, mom.
爸爸的旧唱片
Dad's old records.
扔了
Garbage.
你的旧唱片
Your old records.
扔了
Garbage.
我们应该找些有经验的人来
We should get one of those stagers to come in
把它弄得漂亮点 好让有钱人能看得上
and make it look good to rich people.
再在园子里立一个圣约瑟夫雕像
And bury a St.Joseph statue in the yard.
好卖♥♥出个好价钱
Guaranteed bidding war.
那是发酵粉 你要的是苏打粉 是这个
Oh, that's baking powder. You want baking soda, this one.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
艾利
Ali?
那个我要留着 搬去我卧室吧
I want to hang onto that. Just stick it in my bedroom.
-谢谢 -应该的 亲爱的
- Thank you. - Of course, honey.
我和哈尔打算去旅行
Hal and I are planning on traveling
等牧场卖♥♥了以后
once the sale goes through.
-去哪儿 -巴黎
- Where? - Paris.
她想开一个纹身店
Well, she--you know, she wants to open a tattoo parlor.
-真的吗 在哪儿开 -我不知道
- No kidding, where? - I don't know,
-可能在汉普顿斯吧 -她要给明星纹身呢
- Somewhere in the Hamptons. - She's gonna ink the stars.
我也在想着要去城里酒吧玩玩
Well, I'm thinking about going in on a club in the city.
真是令人吃惊呢
What a surprise.
你这是什么意思
Yeah, what's that supposed to mean?
这段时间你天天往城里跑
You've been going to the city a lot these days.
因为这鬼地方在冬天简直能让人得幽闭恐惧症
Yeah, because this place is fucking claustrophobic in the winter.
你最好现在别乱花钱
I wouldn't cut the checks just yet.
我们都还没放盘呢
We haven't even put it on the market.
还有好多事要做
Still got a ton of work to do here.
我们没必要这样 科尔
We don't have to do anything, Cole.
这房♥子不用修也照样卖♥♥得出去
We could sell the place tomorrow, as is.
-但我们不会这么做 -为什么
- But we're not gonna do that. - And why not?
我不想让新屋主进来就把房♥子拆了重建
I don't want the new owner to come in and tear it down,
-就因为这房♥子像个垃圾堆 -垃圾堆
- and if it looks like a dump-- - Dump?
你去过他们家 知道他们生活水平怎样
You've been in their houses. You see how those people live.
明天估价师会过来
There's an appraiser coming tomorrow.
他会告诉我们房♥子在什么价位
He'll let us know where we stand.
在那之后 我们再面试几个房♥产中介
After that, we can start interviewing real estate agents.
房♥产中介还得面试 天呐
"Interviewing agents." Jesus.
我们得找个懂房♥产行情的人
We need somebody who understands the property,
知道怎么销♥售♥出去的人
somebody who can market it.
这不是避暑山庄 而是正常运营的牧场
This isn't a summer home. It's a working ranch.
那什么时候出♥售♥
So on the market when?
不知道 初春的时候吧
I don't know, sometime early spring?
绝对不行 简直瞎扯 我反对
No, absolutely not. Bullshit, overruled, done.
科尔 科尔 看那儿
Hey, Cole. Cole, look.
我的天 我忘记了
Oh, my god, I forgot.
楼上放洗澡水 我忘记关了
The bath upstairs, I forgot to turn it off.
-该死 -妈 我来吧
- Oh, shit. - Oh, ma. Ma, I got it.
-我来 我来 -需要我去拿水桶吗
- I got it, I got it. - Need me to go get a bucket?
这里
Here.
妈的
Oh, fuck!
-我的天 -是啊
- Oh, boy. - I know.
你不是认真的吧 她才五十出头
You can't be serious. She's in her 50s,
还不到高龄呢 谁都有忘东忘西的时候
miles away from senile. You know, people forget things.
我妈不是
Mm-mmm. She doesn't.
上周下雨 她没关窗户
Last week, she left a window open in the rain,
那块蓝色地毯彻底报废了
and that blue rug is completely ruined.
在这之前 她倒车撞上了栅栏
Before that, she backed herself into a fencepost.
晚饭之前放洗澡水
And what the fuck was she even doing,
这他妈叫什么事
running a bath before dinner?
我不知道
I don't know.
我要带她去看医生
I want to take her to see a doctor.
为什么
Why?
-早期老年痴呆症 -不是
- Alzheimer's, early onset. - No.
绝对不是
There's no way.
我就是觉得...
I'm just saying, I--
我觉得她是不想让牧场那么快被卖♥♥掉
Look, I think she's trying to slow down the sale of the ranch.
她为什么不想 艾莉森
Why would she do that, Alison?
我不知道 反正她说她忘记关水时
I don't know. Just a feeling I had
我就是这么觉得的
when she said she left the tub running.
-很奇怪 -我就是这个意思
- It was weird. - Well, that's exactly
有些事不太对劲
what I'm saying, something's wrong.
天 太他妈冷了
God, it's so fucking cold in here.
快进来
Get in here.
要我再添些柴火吗
You want me to stoke the fire?
不用 有你这个人体暖炉就够了
No. You're like a human furnace.
晚餐那会儿 你没事吧
Were you okay? At dinner?
没事 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I was fine.
别这么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
"有正经事要讨论"时 你就这副表情
That's your "I need to have a discussion" face.
你这副表情都出现我的恶梦中了
I have nightmares about that face.
房♥子卖♥♥了以后 你打算怎么花你那份钱
What are you gonna do with your share of the money?
烧了 用作燃料
I'm gonna burn it, for fuel.
这主意不好
That's a bad idea.
我想让你买♥♥些你一直梦寐以求的东西
I want you to buy something you always wanted.
我梦寐以求的一切...
I have everything I always wanted...
都在这里
Right here.
谢谢 宝贝
Thanks, babe.
你好 雅典娜
Hi, Athena.
什么
What?
我的天
Oh, my god.
什么意思 什么时候
What do you mean? When?
你在她身边吗
Were you with her?
哪家医院
Which hospital?
她还好吗 冷静些 我马上过去
Is she okay-- okay, calm down, I'm on my way.
怎么了
What happened?
-外婆心脏病发 -我的天
- Grams had a heart attack. - Oh, shit.
她在重症监护病房♥ 我得马上过去
She's in the I.C.U. Look, I have to go.
-我开车送你 -不用了
- I'll drive you. - No, it's okay.
我妈妈在那边
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表