剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
老天
Jesus.
还以为我已经够失败的了
I thought I fucked up my life.
-去你的 -抱歉
- Fuck you. - I'm sorry.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I--
你再不给我停下 我真想杀了你
If you don't stop laughing, I'm gonna kill you.
我信你 我...
I believe you. I--
我已经尽力了 抱歉
I'm trying. I'm sorry.
真的 给 我道歉
I am. Here. I apologize.
你跟艾莉森还有来往吗
You in touch with Alison?
我当然跟她有来往了
Of course I'm still in touch with her.
昨天还跟她睡了
I slept with her yesterday.
在哪
W-where?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
老天 索洛维
Jesus, Solloway.
-你是怎么一回事 -我也不知道
- What is going on? - I don't know.
我就是离不开她
I can't live without her.
-你当然可以 -不 我不行
- Of course you can. - No, I can't.
我已经快受不了了 再这样下去真要疯了
I'm going fucking crazy. I want to crawl out of my skin.
我得告诉海伦
I got to tell Helen.
-你不能这么做 -我必须这么做
- No, you don't. - Yes, I do.
不行 你现在要做的
No, you have to calm the fuck down,
就是他妈的冷静下来
is what you have to do.
把威士忌喝了
Drink that scotch.
先喝了
Drink it.
现在 给我坐下
Now, sit down.
最近跟你父亲联♥系♥过吗
Have you talked to your father recently?
什么 没有
What? No.
他最近好些了吗
How's he feeling?
谁管他啊
Who cares?
我记得早些日子你提过
I know you mentioned a while back that you were...
你有点担心他
concerned about him.
是啊 他有肺气肿 却还不肯戒烟
Yeah, he has emphysema and he still smokes.
但你最近没给他打过电♥话♥
But you haven't called him?
没有 我圣诞会打给他的 就像以前...
No, I'll call him on Christmas like I--
你♥他♥妈♥的提他干什么
Why are you fucking bringing him up?
没什么 我只是觉得
No reason; I just know that
你通常跟他谈过后心情都会好一些 不是吗
you usually feel better when you talk to him, don't you?
得了吧 你又不是心理医生
Stop. You're not a shrink.
-你们是真爱吗 -是
- It's true love? - Yes.
那时间不是问题
Then it will last.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果她爱你
She'll wait...
她就会等你
if she loves you.
如果她真的爱你
If she really loves you,
她就会给你时间来理清这一切 不是吗
she'll give you time to figure it all out, won't she?
我想是吧
I guess so.
她会的 我知道她会的
Yeah, she will. I know she will.
那好 或者你可以等惠特尼去上大学之后...
Good, then maybe you can get Whitney off to college--
那还有他妈的九个月啊
But that's in fucking nine months!
这样你就能在明年秋天再回头重新审视这一切
And then you can revisit it all again next fall.
我爱她 麦克斯
I love her, Max.
这不是我主动的
I wasn't looking for this.
我试着逃避 最终却总是回到她身边
I tried to get away from it, but I keep coming back to her.
这不是什么中年危机
This isn't some mid-life crisis.
我没说你是啊
I didn't say it was.
但你曾经真心爱着海伦 不是吗
But you loved Helen, didn't you?
我以为我跟瓦珥也是真爱
And I loved Val.
但最终还是没能走下去 哥们
It doesn't last, buddy.
你这只是毛头小伙不切实际的幻想
You're living some schoolboy fantasy.
是时候成熟一点了
It's time to grow up.
女人就像股市
Women are like the stock market.
你把钱投进业绩优良的互惠基金
You put your money in a high-performing mutual fund
然后 就那么一直放着
and you j-- leave it alone.
你不会把钱取出来 转而投给什么刚起步的创业股
You don't pull it out and invest in some sexy startup.
百分之九十九的创业都以失败告终
99% of those companies fail,
你这么做只会套死自己
and you will get fucked.
把钱放在该放的地方
Leave your money where it is.
相信我
Trust me.
我犯过这种错误
I made this mistake.
别节外生枝
Leave it alone.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
麦克斯
Max!
我的天啊
Jesus, man.
你还好吗
You all right?
操 快看
Fuck, look.
他刚从上面跳了下来
He just jumped off.
我♥操♥
Fuck, man.
我以为他只是出来抽根烟
He just looked like he was coming out for a smoke.
没想到 他却跳了下来
Next thing I knew, he was falling.
为什么会有人这样结束自己的生命
How does somebody just take their own life like that?
其实没什么难的 哥们
It's not that hard, buddy.
做了决定就好
Just... make a choice.
我得回家了
I got to get home.
注意安全 知道吗
Be safe. Okay?
然后他会让你回家 给你开点止痛药和安定药
And then he'll send you home with some vicodin and valium,
说不定你根本都用不上
which you might not even need.
我肯定需要的
I'm sure I'll want it.
然后
And then...
你就能休息了
you can rest.
我会抑郁吗
Will I get depressed?
可能吧
Maybe.
你那时抑郁吗
Did you?
是的
I did.
知道吗 当我怀着你的时候
Do you know I went to see a psychic
我去见了个灵媒
when I was pregnant with you?
她跟我说 她能看见
And she told me that she could see...
当初我曾有一个宝宝还没能准备好
there had been another baby that wasn't ready to...
降临这个世界
come into the world.
真不敢相信你居然会去见灵媒
I can't believe you saw a psychic.
那会我还年轻
Well, I was young,
如果你真想知道的话 我见了不止一个
and I saw several, if you must know.
但她说那个宝宝的灵魂回到了我身边
But she said the spirit of that baby was back...
就在你体内
inside you...
这很少见
which is very rare.
但却真实发生了
But it happens.
怎么了
What?
你是个好母亲
You're a great mother.
显然还不够好
Not great enough, sadly.
不 不 是我的错
No. No, it's my fault.
我不是个好父亲 我没能
I've been a bad father. I haven't...
陪在你们身边
been here...
对你 对他们 我都没尽到责任
with you, with them, the way I should.
我
I...
没有好好用心
haven't been paying attention.
这段日子大家都不容易
It's been a hard time.
海伦
Helen...
我一直在骗你
I've been lying to you.
不光是你 对我自己也是
And not just you-- to myself.
我不想要这样的生活
I don't want this life.
所以呢
Okay...
我必须离开
I have to leave.
离开
Leave?
海伦 承认吧 我们
Helen, admit it. We--we--
我们早已经同床异梦
we don't want the same things anymore.
不
No.
不 一切本来都好好的
No. Everything was fine.
本来都好好的 直到你做了件傻事
Everything was fine until you did something stupid.
海伦
Helen--Helen.
你是我孩子的母亲
You're the mother of my children.
我们在一起过了半辈子
We've lived together for half our lives.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表