剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Pick up. Pick up.
快接啊
Pick up, come on.
该死
Oh, damn it.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我他妈在警♥察♥局接受询问呢
I'm at the fucking police station being interrogated.
我差不多了
I'm almost done.
就想...
Just...
不着急
Take your time.
我和我老婆是在停车场认识的
I met my wife in a parking lot--
真事
True story.
她把我的保险杆撞扁了
She put a dent in my bumper,
接下来的事你也能猜到了
and the rest is history.
你结婚多久了
How long have you been married?
25年 我们仍然如新婚燕尔一般
25 years, and we still act like we're newlyweds.
真幸福啊 警探
Hmm. That's beautiful, detective.
进去吗
Shall we?
好 马上
Yeah, just...
你怎么学会游泳的
How'd you learn to swim?
我长大的镇上有一片湖
Uh, there was a lake in the town where I grew up.
在什么地方
Where was that?
宾夕法尼亚州西部
Western Pennsylvania--
有一座叫做圣乔治的小镇
Little town called St. George.
那里住的都是阿米什人吗
Is that Amish country?
其实是煤业小镇 但现在也不是了
Coal, actually. Well, not anymore.
现在都改天然气开采了 到处都是燃着火的气井
Now they're all fracking and lighting their faucets on fire,
至少我猜是这样
I think.
我已经很久没回去了
I haven't been back in a while.
你在那儿还有家人吗
So you still have family there?
是的
I do...
我父亲
My father.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
那是什么样的湖
What kind of lake was it?
里面有水
A wet one.
水冷吗
Was it cold?
是的
Yes.
面♥积♥大吗
Was it big?
不是特别大
Not particularly.
你那时候多大
How old were you?
不记得了 挺小的吧
I don't know. I guess I was pretty young.
据说这片沙滩闹鬼
They say this beach is haunted.
你看到颜色突然变深的那里吗
You see where it gets dark suddenly?
那儿看起来像是一个漩涡
It looks like a whirlpool--
就那儿 大概有100码远
Right out there, about 100 yards out.
没错
Yeah.
那里发生过海难
It's a shipwreck.
-不是吧 -真的
- No kidding. - Yeah.
这座小岛因那件事闻名
This island is famous for them.
看起来倒是个宜人的地方
Huh. Seems like such a pleasant place.
据说如果你...
They say if you, um...
如果你侧耳聆听风声...
if you listen closely to the wind...
你会听见一个在船上遇难的小男孩
you can hear the sound of a little boy
呼喊妈妈的声音
who died on the ship calling for his mother.
我的老天
Jesus.
今天没有风
There's no wind today.
我以前听到过
I've--I've heard it before.
你可以不相信 但确有其事
You don't have to believe me, but I have.
不 我相信你
No, I believe you.
我还能听见我母亲的声音
I still hear my mother's voice.
还能与她对话
I still talk to her.
在她过世之后就开始了
It started right after she died.
在我去上学的路上或是夜晚入睡前
I'd be on my way to school or going to sleep at night,
还有...
and...
她说了什么
What does she say?
这是最疯狂的地方 我不知道她在说什么
That's the crazy thing. I don't know what she's saying.
我听见她的声音
I hear her voice,
我明白她想告诉我什么 但...
and I know she's trying to tell me something, but...
一切只是声音并非言语
they're just sounds, not words.
就好像她...
It's like she's...
在用亡灵的语言说话...
speaking in the language of the dead...
而我无法理解
and I can't understand it.
我觉得她在说...
I think she's saying something like, uh...
"释怀吧"之类的
"Let it go"?
听起来有点像"释怀吧"
It sounds a little like "Let it go."
我真是猜不透你
I can't work you out.
离开船还有约一小时
It's about an hour before the boat leaves.
在我们离开之前还有没有其他
Are there any other incredibly depressing places
压抑沉闷的地方你想去转转
you want to tour before we go?
-没有 -比如古墓或者...
- No. - I mean, an old graveyard or...
镇上有一个有年头的绞架
There's an old gallows in town.
-想去看看吗 -去你的[干♥你♥]
- You want to check it out? - Screw you.
这个主意好多了
Now, that's a much better idea.
你上次没高♥潮♥ 对吧
You didn't come last time, did you?
-没关系的 -当然有关系
- It's okay. - It's not okay.
我想让你高♥潮♥
I want to make you come.
-有什么诀窍吗 -诀窍
- Is there a trick? - A trick?
比如说什么会让你欲♥火♥焚身
Yeah, like some secret thing that turns you on?
你是想问我有没有什么怪癖吗
What, like something kinky?
有吗
Is there?
没有
No.
你确定我们有时间吗
Are you sure we have time?
管它的呢
Fuck time.
如果我们错过最后一班船 就得睡在这了
If we miss the last ferry, we'll have to sleep here.
那就睡在这好了
Yes, let's fucking sleep here.
那你家人怎么办
And what about your family?
你不是有什么要紧事处理吗
Don't you have some kind of emergency you got to go to?
在我们家要紧事就没断过
In my family, there's always an emergency
所以没什么事真的要紧
and therefore never an emergency.
让我来
Let me do that.
我超爱干这个
I love doing that.
好了
Oh, yeah.
一只手 毫不费力
One-handed. Still got it.
放松
Relax.
好痒
It tickles.
这是什么
What's this?
不 没什么
Oh, no. Nothing.
我们没时间了 得走了
We haven't got time. We have to go.
等等 艾莉森...
Wait a second. Alison--
-能把裙子递给我吗 -等等...
- Can you hand me my dress? - Not yet--
请把那该死的裙子给我
Hand me my fucking dress, please.
我做错什么了吗
Okay, did I just do something wrong?
没有
No.
告诉我
Tell me.
我没事
I'm fine.
我不明白刚才怎么了
I don't understand what just happened.
刚才你就是操了你老婆以外的女人 诺亚
What just happened is you fucked someone who isn't your wife, Noah.
就是这么回事
That's what happened.
这就是你做错的事
That's what you did wrong.
如果你想对谁道歉
If you want to apologize to someone,
去跟她说吧
go and apologize to her.
你腿上的疤是怎么弄的
How'd you get those scars on your leg?
你可以相信我 艾莉森
You can trust me, Alison.
相信你
Trust you?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
我为什么信你
Why would I do that?
你结婚了有四个孩子
You're a married man with four kids
还背着你老婆乱搞
who's cheating on his wife.
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck.
靠
Shit.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表