剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
就在这里 在我们的卧室里
Right here, in this bedroom.
一柱擎天
Legend.
回家真是太好了
So happy we're home.
是啊
Me too.
奥斯卡·豪治
想我吗
是 但是...
Yes, but--
我...
I--
对 对
That's right, that's right.
好
Uh-huh, yeah.
我们就是想确认一下那几笔交易
We just wanted to confirm those trades.
对 高通公♥司♥
Uh-huh, Qualcomm, right.
对
Uh-huh.
没问题啊 一定去打高尔夫 先这样了
Absolutely, we will golf. Bye now.
你怎么气色这么差 老兄
Hey, you look like shit, man.
谢谢 你看起来气色不错啊
Thanks, man. You look like 5 million bucks.
那当然
Totes.
我上了一个23岁的姑娘 所以...
Fucking a 23-year-old, so--
来锻炼一下吧
Here we go.
好好锻炼一下
Let's get it.
你这是在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
变大变壮啊 很明显嘛
Getting huge, obviously.
你呢
What are you doing?
天哪 我如此强壮
God almighty, I'm strong.
我需要你帮我个大忙
I need a big favor.
尽管开口
Anything. Maybe.
什么事
What?
借钱
It's money.
好啊 要多少
Okay, how much?
我去 很多对吗
Oh, shit, that much, huh?
一万块
10 grand.
这可...
Wow, that's...
真不少啊 要换房♥子还是怎么了
real money. Need a new roof or something?
是啊
Yeah.
诺亚 别这样
Noah, come on, man.
你不告诉我借钱干什么我怎么帮你
Can't help you out unless you tell me what it's for.
我被人敲诈了
I'm being blackmailed.
什么
What?
哥们
Dude.
因为什么
Why?
我有过一段婚外情 不过已经结束了
I had an affair. It's over now.
什么 你
Wait, you?
不是吧
No.
有个人♥渣♥知道了
Someone knows. He's scum.
他威胁要告诉海伦
He's threatened to tell Helen.
可不能让海伦知道
Well, we can't let Helen know.
我会尽快还你的
I'll pay you back.
打住
Stop.
听我说
Listen to me.
就
Just...
不管你要做什么
Whatever you do,
千万不要一时冲动 就为了自己好受
don't get all sensitive and tell Helen
把这事告诉海伦
to make yourself feel better.
那样对谁都没有好处
That will help no one.
我不会的
I won't.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
多谢了 老兄
Thanks, man.
你是不是贫血了
Maybe you're anemic.
呼吸急促 眩晕
Shortness of breath, dizziness?
感觉好像是心脏的问题
Really felt like my heart.
是吗 但你现在看起来没事了
Yeah, but you seem okay now.
他们说可能是心脏病
They said it might be a heart attack.
知道吗 就算你不停看她
You know, you're not going to make her come back
她也不会回来的
by looking for her.
事实上 她正在过来 所以我才看的
Well, she is, so I did.
-索洛维先生 -什么事
- Mr. Solloway. - Yes?
好消息 检查结果显示不是心脏病
Good news, the test came back negative for any cardiac event.
你认为他贫血吗
Do you think he's anemic?
不是 血液检查没问题
No, the blood work was normal.
看起来只是恐慌症发作
It seems like it was just a panic attack.
恐慌症 你确定吗
Panic attack? You sure?
我感觉真的像是心脏的问题
I mean, it really felt like my heart.
这是有可能的
They can.
两成造访急诊室的患者都是由于恐慌症发作
About 20% of visits to the ER are panic attacks.
这些都是压力导致的问题
They're caused by stress.
-压力 拜托 -我们刚度假回来
- Stress? Come on. - We just got back from vacation.
-你有孩子吗 -四个
- Do you have kids? - Four.
那你一定有压力
Then you have stress.
如果再次发作 去看心理医生
If it happens again, see a therapist.
你们可以办理出院手续了
You can check out now.
这夏天你确实过得不轻松
It really was a stressful summer.
我爸还有惠特尼的事 简直太糟糕了
It was awful, really, with my dad and Whitney,
抱歉我逼你再次去那
and I'm sorry I made you go there again.
很抱歉我每年都逼你去
I'm sorry I make you go there every year.
我也很抱歉 因为我们没钱去其他地方
I'm sorry we can't afford to go anywhere else.
我们就这么做吧
Well, let's just do it.
就我们两人 离开这里
Let's just go away, the two of us,
我妈可以帮我们照顾孩子过个周末
and my mom can watch the kids for a weekend,
我们就可以共度二人世界 放松一下
and we'll just be together and--and decompress.
海伦 我
Helen, I--
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真的太傻了
I was so stupid.
该死
Shit.
根本没有什么
And it was nothing.
我本来打算装作什么事情都没有发生
I wanted just to pretend it never happened,
因为对我来说一点都不重要 但是
cause it meant nothing, but...
我 我做不到
I-I-I can't...
我不能瞒着你 我
I can't keep it from you. I--
这个夏天 我出轨了
I had a fling this summer.
出轨
A fling?
你说的是一♥夜♥情♥吗
So what, like, once?
有过几次了
A few times.
对方是谁
With who?
-这不重要 -和那个服务生吗
- It doesn't matter-- - the waitress?
艾莉森
Alison?
我就知道
I knew it.
我他妈就知道
You know, I fucking knew it.
你们这样多久了
How long?
-没多久 -到底多久了
- Not long. - How long?
-几周吧 -三周吗
- A few weeks. - Like, three?
-不是 -五周
- No. - Five?
-大概八周 -八周
- Maybe eight. - Eight.
天啊 八周
Wow, eight.
这整个夏天
The whole fucking summer.
真让我恶心
That makes me feel sick.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
他没事
He's okay.
-爸比 -爸
- Daddy! - Dad.
我没事 孩子们 我没事
I'm fine, you guys. I'm fine.
你受伤了吗 爸比
Are you wounded, daddy?
没有 完全没有 看 没有血
No, no, no, not at all. Look, no blood.
-你中风了吗 -没有 我只是出去跑步
- Was it a stroke? - No, I just went for a run.
有点脱水 然后头晕了
And I got dehydrated, so I got dizzy.
这正好提醒了大家 现在天气这么热
Which is a good reminder to everybody to drink lots of water
记得要多喝水
when it's this hot out.
你就因为头晕去了医院
You went to the hospital for being dizzy?
那惠特尼就应该待在医院别出来
Whitney should be in the hospital all the time then.
不是 我昏倒了 过来 我没事了
No, I fainted. Come on, I'm fine now.
妈咪 过来啊
Mommy, come in.
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥也曾因为脱水昏倒过
Hillary Clinton fainted because she was dehydrated once.
没错 就像那样
Yes. It was exactly like that.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表