剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
昨晚打了两次
Yeah, twice last night.
我不知道该怎么办 他好性感
I don't know what to do. He is so hot.
你不能干♥他♥ 他结婚了
You can't fuck him. He's married.
-我该怎么阻止自己 -不知道
- How do I stop myself? - I don't know.
假装他是同性恋
Pretend he's gay.
我也干过同性恋
I've fucked a gay guy.
不会吧
No.
真的吗
Did you?
六口之家 好极了
Six-top. Awesome.
你记得初次见他的情景吗
Do you remember seeing him for the first time?
记得
Yeah.
你记得当时怎么想的吗
Do you remember what you thought?
贝利女士
Ms. Bailey?
不
No.
但我记得他抱着他女儿
But I remember he was holding his daughter.
我来招呼他们吧
I'll take 'em.
你确定
Are you sure?
好吧
Okay.
不 你这样不对
No, that's not how you play.
你犯规了
You're playing it wrong.
抱歉 你是要点咖啡吗
I'm sorry, did you say coffee?
一杯卡布奇诺加脱脂牛奶
A cappuccino with skim.
我们这没有卡布奇诺
We don't serve cappuccino.
那就要特浓咖啡
Oh, then an espresso.
这是家饭馆 惠特尼
It's a diner, Whitney...
-特雷弗 马丁 -所以只有普通咖啡
- Trevor, Martin. - so they have coffee.
-真恶心 -特雷弗 过来
- That's gross. - Trevor, get back here.
我看看厨房♥有什么办法
I'll see what the kitchen can do.
用个漂亮的杯子装就行了
Maybe just put it in a fancy cup or something.
我要一罐健怡可乐
I'll have a diet coke, please,
给这个小姑娘来杯牛奶
and this little girl will have some milk.
-你们要点什么 -马丁
- And what do you guys want? - Ow, Martin.
史黛丝 怎么了 怎么了 史黛丝
Stacey, what is it? What is it, Stacey?
-她噎住了 -天呐
- She's choking. - Oh, my god.
我觉得她把我的一个玻璃珠吞下去了
I think she just swallowed one of my marbles.
-你觉得 -什么叫你觉得
- You think? - What do you mean, you think?
吐出来 史黛丝 吐出来
Spit it out, Stacey. Spit it out.
-老天啊 -吐出来 史黛丝
- Oh, my god. - Spit it out, Stacey.
-诺亚 这样不行 -吐出来
- Noah, that's not working! - Spit it out.
-吐出来 -不起作用
- Spit it out. - It's not working!
把她倒过来 倒过来
Turn her over. Turn her over.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?!
-我抱住她 你来打她 -她的脸都憋蓝了
- I'll hold her. You hit her. - She's turning blue.
你打她的背
You hit her on the back.
用力打
Hit her hard.
打她的背 我需要你帮我
Hit her on the back. I need your help!
海伦 帮帮我
Helen, I need your help!
做点什么 做点什么
Do something! Do something!
好姑娘
Good girl.
-天呐 -谢天谢地
- Oh, my god. - Oh, thank god.
她没事了
She's all right.
让妈妈抱抱 没事了
Mommy's got you. All right.
她没事了
She's all right.
老天爷
Oh, my god.
没事了
All right.
等一下
One second.
马上就出来
I'll be out in a moment.
我只想跟你说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you.
真不知该说什么好
I don't know what to say.
你救了她的命
You saved her life.
这没什么
Oh, it's all right.
我能给你点钱或...
Can I offer you some money or--
天呐 不用了
Oh, god, no. No. Please.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're all right?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
那你会回来
Well, you gonna come back
继续帮我们点餐吗
and take the rest of our order?
是 我会的 不过
Uh, yes. Yes, I will. Just--
稍等一会
Give me a minute.
好的
Okay.
对了 我叫诺亚
I'm Noah, by the way.
我叫艾莉森
Alison.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
我说不清当时是怎么想的
Look, I can't really tell you what I was thinking.
那是第一年 一切都很模糊
That first year, everything was still such a blur.
但我清楚记得阳光格外耀眼
But I do remember the sun was really bright...
这个季节就这么耀眼似乎早了点儿
Like, unusually strong for so early in the season.
明艳的阳光让人无处躲藏
There was no place to hide.
我很喜欢灯塔附近的一个地方
I liked this one spot by the lighthouse,
因为那里的海浪似乎比我还要愤怒
Because the waves out there seemed even angrier than I was.
科尔
三个未接来电
你好 亲爱的宝宝
Hello, munchkin.
知道今天是什么日子吗
Do you know what today is?
今天是你的生日
It's your birthday.
上次读到哪儿了
So where were we?
《彼得·潘》 詹姆斯·马修·巴利
啜泣声惊醒了温迪
His sobs woke Wendy,
她从床上坐了起来
and she sat up in bed.
看见一个陌生孩子坐在地板上哭泣
She wasn't alarmed to see a stranger crying
她并没有惊慌
on the nursery floor.
而是很感兴趣
She was only pleasantly interested.
"孩子" 她很有礼貌地问道
'boy,' she said courteously...
你为什么哭呢
'why are you crying?'
说完了
And done!
他可以明天再去拿 我们今晚出去玩儿
He can pick it up tomorrow. We can hang out tonight.
我今晚有空
I'm free tonight.
每次他做错了 都推给我来调♥教♥
When he's doing something wrong, he's mine.
-光说不做... -情况怎么样了
- all talk, that--that-- - How'd it go there?
她来了
There she is.
时间刚刚好
Right on time.
对不起 我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
没事 没事
No, no, no, no.
-貂油 -貂油吗
- Mink oil. - Mink oil?
他一个劲儿地在说貂油
He won't stop talking about the mink oil.
不好 质量不怎么样
It's not good-- it's not good quality, then.
我说...有几个...
I said--I said that a couple of--
上个月从一个去鱼铺的吉卜赛人那学来的
I learned it from a Gypsy that came into the fish store last month.
然后我就一直在练习 挺难的
I've been practicing. It's really hard.
好的 让我瞧瞧
Okay, let me see.
路西法[塔罗牌中恶魔牌]
Lucifer.
-这牌很让人担忧啊 -不是吧
- That's worrisome. - Oh, no.
我会下地狱吗
Am I going to hell?
我也不确定啊
I'm not sure.
让我查下书吧
Uh, let me look it up.
书上说 路法西代表的是诱惑
It says here, Lucifer is the card of temptation.
一股强大的力量席卷而来让你难以抗拒
Something is coming, something powerful, wild.
要么对你大有裨益 要么你会被他奴役
It may be a very good thing or he may enslave you.
这挺奇怪的
That's strange.
会是哪一种呢
What could that be?
好吧
Okay.
这张怎么解
What about this one?
这张是圣杯侍卫
That's the page of cups.
他是... 他是个孩子吗
What is he? Is he a child?
这不一定
No, not necessarily.
他是个信使
He's a messenger.
他是...
Who, um...
让我看看
Let me see.
这个信使 他看起来像个孩子
He is like a child, this messenger.
他很敏感
He is very sensitive.
你必须和他讲清楚 不然他会误会你
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表