剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
- Whitney, we are going right now. - What?
-没得商量 -你够了 我不回
- No, there's no arguments. - Stop! I don't--
快走 还有你 别那样看我老公
Let's go. And, you, stop staring at him.
你♥他♥妈♥那样看他是什么意思
What the fuck is wrong with you?
请你对我儿媳尊重点
Please don't speak that way to my daughter-in-law--
-不许在我们家这样说话 -你儿媳和我老公上♥床♥
- not in this house. - Your daughter-in-law was fucking my husband.
我知道
I know.
她是不应该那么做
She's done a terrible thing.
这厅里很多人都做了不该做的事
Many people in this room have done terrible things,
所以我认为最好的办法就是
So I think maybe what would be best
彼此互相原谅 前嫌一笔勾销
is if we all just forgive each other
然后永远不见面
And say good-bye.
惠特尼 快跟你妈回家吧
Whitney, you have to go home now.
-走吧 -走开 别管我
- Let's go. - Stop it, stop.
惠特尼走了吗 妈
Did you get rid of her, mom?
-该死 -你个混账
- Shit. - You fucking--
我要杀了你 你♥他♥妈♥给我过来
I'll kill you! Fucking come here!
-我他妈打死你 -你给我走开
- Fucking kill you! - Get the fuck off me!
你王八蛋
Fucking scumbag!
我打死你
I'm gonna kill you!
你个混账 人♥渣♥
Fucking scumbag!
救命啊
God!
靠
Fuck!
放开我弟弟
Get the fuck off my brother.
靠
Fuck.
给我一个我为什么
Give me one good reason
不该一枪毙了你的理由
why I shouldn't blow your fucking brains out right now,
因为我根本想不到
'cause I can't think of one.
第二话
艾莉森
莫里斯 今天有什么好吃的
What's it today, Maurice?
素食惊喜套餐
I call it vegan surprise.
Namaste 合十礼 是瑜伽的一种手势
代表感谢 字面意思是我向你鞠躬
-那摩斯戴 -那摩斯戴
- Namaste. - Namaste.
-那摩斯戴 -那摩斯戴
- Namaste. - Namaste.
那摩斯戴
Namaste.
我给你相中了个人
So I think I found someone for you.
-雅典娜 你又来了 -听我说完嘛
- Oh, Athena, please. - Just hear me out.
他有一米八 历史清白
He's 6'2". He's very clean.
-清白 -他和你差不多大
- Clean? - He's around your age.
是个企业家
He's an entrepreneur.
昨天他到我诊所里
He came by my practice yesterday.
让我买♥♥他的能量棒
He was trying to sell me these hemp bars
是他亲手做的 超级好吃
that he had made, which were delicious.
我们聊了聊 我发现
And we got to talking, and I found out
他最近刚离婚
he's recently divorced.
他是城里人
He's from the city,
但他来这儿租了间小屋
but he rented a little cabin up here
好让自己振作起来 重拾生活
to regroup and get his life back together,
-这就跟我认识的某人一样 -雅典娜
- just like someone else I know. - Athena
我觉得他对人很真诚 艾莉森
I found him very centered, Alison.
他跟我说话的时候
He really looked me in the eye
会看着我的眼睛
as he was talking to me.
-他是想让你买♥♥他的能量棒吧 -他还很大方
- He was trying to sell you hemp bars. - And generous.
让我免费试吃了好多
He gave me a few to try for free.
他的电♥话♥号♥码在后面
Oh, his phone number's on the back.
干得漂亮
Oh! Look at that.
我想 他可以带给你
I feel like he could provide you
一种治愈性的性体验 亲爱的
with a very healing sexual experience, sweetie.
我不需要
I don't need that.
我个人非常倡导在两性关系中
I'm a very big advocate for celibacy
保持禁欲状态
between relationships
以清理休整 换换口味
as a kind of palate cleanser.
太感谢你了 丹尼斯
Oh, thank you, Dennis.
在我们的治疗中
In the program,
戒掉性行为或是桃色活动
abstention from sexual involvement
会对你的恢复有很大的帮助
or intrigue is highly recommended for recovery.
但她又不是对这个有瘾 亲爱的
Well, she's not an addict, baby.
她现在需要的是清心寡欲
She's recovering from toxic dynamics.
你在这里已经好多了
You've grown so much here.
别走 再多待一阵子
Don't leave. Stay a little longer.
不行
I can't.
夏天快到了
It's almost summer again,
我得回去处理房♥子的事
and I have to deal with the house.
科尔还在那儿吗
Is Cole still there?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
应该是吧
I think so.
我今晚去菲比家 明天再过去
Gonna stay at Phoebe's tonight and go over tomorrow.
帮我跟她打招呼
Tell her hi.
没问题
I will do.
天啊 我得走了
Oh, god. I got to go.
要赶不上火车了
I'm gonna miss my train.
我还是带着这个 以防万一
But I'll take this just in case.
谢谢你 雅典娜
Thank you, Athena.
谢谢
Thank you.
有一瞬间 我还以为你会叫我妈妈呢
For a second, I thought you might actually call me mom.
你到底在搞什么鬼
So what the hell happened?
我才走了一年
I take off for a year,
你就跟你老公掰了
and you decide to leave your husband?
我有了情人
I met someone.
什么
What?
谁
Who?
他叫诺亚
His name is Noah.
在哪儿遇到的
Where?
那天 他来到龙虾卷餐厅
He came into the Lobster Roll
带着他老婆和四个孩子
with his wife and four kids.
我的天
Oh, jeez.
然后呢
And?
我们就开始搞外遇
And we had an affair.
被科尔发现了 其实是雪莉先发现的
Cole found out. Actually Cherry found out first.
然后科尔知道了 简直就是个灾难
Then cole found out. It was a disaster.
我知道
I know.
那你如今没继续跟他在一起了吗
So you're not still seeing him?
没有了
No.
打算回到科尔身边吗
You going back to Cole?
不
No.
我想自己一个人静静
I think I want to be alone.
你有自己一个人过吗
Have you ever been alone?
没有
No, I haven't.
一个人过什么都好 除非需要换肾
It's all very glamorous until you need a kidney.
-什么 你现在需要换肾吗 -不是
- What, do you need a kidney? - No.
但万一哪天我有需求了 我能指望谁呢
But if I did, who would I call?
你可以拿我的肾啊
You can take one of mine.
我的意思是
I mean,
一个人独居久了
that's the kind of stuff you start to think about
就会开始想这类的事情
when you spend too much time alone.
但结了婚却还是寂寞
I mean, is it any worse than being lonely
难道不是更糟吗
in your own marriage?
我不知道
I don't know.
我又没结过婚
I've never been married.
你知道的
You know?
有这么一刻
There was this time, this moment very--
刚开始的时候
There was this moment at the very beginning
我想要离开诺亚
when I was walking away from Noah,
他抓着我的手
and he grabbed my hand,
把我拉回他的身边
and he pulled me back to him.
他就那样看着我
And he just looked at me.
他真真切切地
He really just--
看着我
He looked at me.
那一刻 是我这辈子
It was the most perfect,
最激♥情♥的一刻
erotic moment of my life.
有时候我觉得 之后发生的一切
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表