剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
我记得你
I remember you.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi
我还在想我们什么时候能再见面
I was wondering when we'd run into each other again.
你好吗
How are you?
我很好
I'm--I'm good.
挺好的
I'm--I'm--I'm fine.
我在卖♥♥果酱
I'm, just, uh, selling jam, you know?
看出来了
I see that.
我们想买♥♥一些
We'd like to buy some.
好的 想找什么口味
Uh, okay. Do you have a flavor in mind, or--
你推荐什么口味
Uh, which flavor would you recommend?
草莓 或者蓝莓
Uh, strawberry or, um, blueberry or, uh--
-覆盆子 -没错 覆盆子
- Raspberry. - Yeah, raspberry.
或者覆盆子苹果 还有黄油南瓜
Or a raspberry-apple, or a pumpkin butter.
好吧 我们就每种要一样
Okay. We'll get, uh, one of each.
行吗 史黛丝
Should we, Stacey?
-好 请每种来一样 -好
- Yeah? One of each, please. - Right.
-我去看看还有没有存货 -多谢
- I'll go check the inventory. - Thanks.
能再见到你真开心
I'd really like to see you again.
我很想再和你聊聊天
I'd like to keep talking with you.
蓝莓果酱卖♥♥完了
We're, uh, out of the blueberry,
我就给你拿了罐番茄酸辣酱
so I gave you some tomato chutney instead.
-很好 谢谢 -不客气
- Wonderful. Thank you. - Great.
你来收一下钱好吗
Do you want to ring him up?
当然没问题
Uh, sure. Yeah.
一共三十美元
Uh, that will be $30, please.
-实际上是四十 -是四十 四十
- 40, actually. - 40. 40.
-一共五罐 每罐八美元 -四十
- Five jars, $8.00 a jar. - 40.
抱歉
Sorry.
-多谢 -多谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我是玛丽·凯特 她是艾莉森
I'm Mary Kate. This is Alison.
-你们俩是姐妹吗 -是妯娌
- Are you sisters? - In-law.
我们分别嫁给了兄弟俩
We're married to brothers.
果酱多谢了 回见
Well, thanks for this. See you around.
走吧 史黛丝
Come on, Stacey.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
他想操♥我♥们俩其中之一
He wants to fuck one of us,
但是我看他有点难以抉择
but I don't think he can decide which one.
-别这样 他已经结婚了 -那又如何
- Oh, come on. He's married. - Right.
猫改不了偷腥
Like that ever stopped anyone.
-谢了 -不客气 小姐
- Thank you. - You're welcome, miss.
你们俩今早合作如何
How'd you guys make out?
我们配合得可好了
Oh, like thieves.
真的吗
That true?
我们卖♥♥得不错
Yeah, we did pretty well.
你们现在卖♥♥什么价钱
What are you guys charging these days?
八美元一罐
$8.00 a jar.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
夏季的度假人潮 上帝保佑他们
Summer people. God bless 'em.
我真喜欢看你笑
I love to see that smile.
嘿 马丁
Yoo-hoo! Martin!
我来找我的弟弟
Hey. I'm looking for my little brother.
他叫马丁
Name's martin.
-你在这里做什么 -他们让我来接你
- What are you doing here? - They sent me to get you.
你得回家收拾干净准备参加派对
You have to come home and get cleaned up for the party.
我走了没问题吧
Is it okay if I leave?
当然没问题
Yeah. Of course it is, man.
第一天干得非常不错
That was an excellent first day.
很高兴你能加入我们
We're happy to have you here.
你们在这都干些什么
So what is it you boys do here?
-惠特尼 -这位小姐
- Whitney. - Well, miss, we, uh
我们养马 带人野外乘骑
we board horses, lead trail rides
-我从来没骑过马 -从来没有吗
- I've never been on a horse. - Never?
没有 但我觉得自己会喜欢骑马的
No. Something tells me I'd love it
惠特尼 快点 我们走吧
Whitney, come on! Let's go!
我是个舞者 所以我的胯部很灵活
I'm a dancer, so I've got really loose hips.
我很乐意教你如何骑马
Well, it'd be my pleasure to teach you how to ride.
哥们 你在搞什么鬼
Dude, what the fuck?
她才16岁 说不定都没到
She's 16. If that.
我只是在帮咱们招揽点生意
I'm just trying to drum up some business for us.
我们最近手头现金短缺
We're a little strapped for cash these days,
不知道你有没有注意
in case you hadn't noticed.
今早送货怎么样
How was the pick-up this morning?
还不错
Oh, it was fine.
-没出意外吧 -没有
- No incidents? - No.
抱歉 亲爱的 我没想着要吓你
Sorry, love. I didn't mean to frighten you.
没有 没事
No. That's all right.
我只是很高兴能撞见你独自一人
I'm just glad to have caught you alone for a minute.
我一直想找机会和你聊聊
I've been hoping for some time with you.
好吧
Okay.
你好吗
How are you?
我很好
I'm fine.
科尔对你还好吗
Is Cole being good to you?
一如既往 不能再好了
Yeah. Always, cherry.
我真为你们俩骄傲
I'm so proud of the way
你们一起挺过了这个难关
you two have gotten through this together.
证明你们情比金坚
Such a testament to your love.
我一直知道你们俩是天作之合
I always knew you two were right for each other.
即便你们小时候互相讨厌对方
Even when you were little and you hated each other.
我想告诉你 亲爱的
I've wanted to tell you, dear,
是你的坚韧让我们变得坚强
your strength allows us all to be strong.
无数夜晚
There have been so many nights
我都会泪流满面地醒来
where I've woken up just sobbing.
然后我就会想到你
Then I think of you...
和科尔
and of Cole,
想到我能拥有你们两个
and I think of how blessed I am
如此优秀的孩子是多么幸运
to have such remarkable children.
-我很抱歉 -别
- I'm sorry. - No, no.
我本不想谈这些的
This is not how I intended this conversation to go.
别哭了
Don't cry. Please.
-没事的 -我在想
- It's okay. - I was thinking,
今年秋天 我要好好整理男孩们的旧房♥间
this fall, I'm gonna finally go through the boys' old rooms.
收拾里面的东西
I'm gonna clear 'em out.
把它们通通都卖♥♥了
I'm gonna have a huge tag sale.
-你怎么看 -你会大赚一笔的
- What do you think of that? - I think you'll be rich.
里面东西太多了
There's so much up there.
是啊 这样就有足够的空间
I know, and then there will be room
如果你和科尔以后又有了孩子
if you and Cole have another baby,
想搬回来住一阵子
and you decide to move back in for a while.
-搬回这里吗 -如果你愿意的话 亲爱的
- What, move back here? - Only if you want to, dear.
我只是觉得下一次
I just thought it might be nice
如果有个人在你身边帮你或许会好点
for you to have some help next time around.
那个夏天 我的朋友都离我而去
I didn't have many friends left by that summer.
剩下的只有科尔和他的家人
I only really had Cole and his family.
我总觉得自己必须为他们而坚强
I felt like I had to be so strong for them
因为如果他们知道了我内心的真实想法
because if they knew what I was really thinking,
一定会觉得我是个可怕的人
they'd be terrified of me.
今晚那个餐会的活你还接吗
Uh, you still doing that catering job tonight?
不用 我骑单车去
No, no. I'll bike over.
对了 能借我一条裙子吗
Yeah, can I, uh, can I borrow a dress?
我的都穿脏了
Mine are all dirty.
谢了 好
Thanks. Okay.
老天 你真瘦
Jesus, you're thin.
我穿这个像妓♥女♥吗
Do I look like a prostitute in this?
我可不认为妓♥女♥会穿黑色衣服
I don't think prostitutes wear black.
高级妓♥女♥就会
Oh, expensive ones do.
棒极了
Oh, terrific.
我觉得他挺可爱的
I thought he was cute.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表