剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
You know I always make way too much food.
她要待多久
How long is she staying?
谁知道
Who knows?
好吧
Right.
你可以远距离感知吗 怎么做到的
So you can do it remotely? But how?
亲爱的 能量是到处游走的
Sweetie, it's energy. It travels.
是 但是能量怎么知道去哪里呢
Right, but, like, how does it know where to go?
你躺下 我告诉你是怎么回事
Here, lie down. I'm gonna show you how it works.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
这箱子都湿透了 天哪
This box is soaked, God.
但愿这个箱子里装的不是科尔那些生锈的旧奖杯
Hope this isn't the one with all Cole's old trophies getting all rusted.
我觉得这是斯科蒂藏的那些毛♥片♥
I think that's probably Scotty's old porn.
-那可都是经典 -怎么回事
- Hey, that's classic. - Hey, what's going on?
屋顶上漏水了
We got a massive leak up in the roof.
你的性能量中心有点堵塞了
There's a little blockage around your sexual energy center.
是吗
There is?
现在很多人都这样
It's very common in this culture.
尤其是女人
Especially for women.
-性能量得不到释放很危险 -是吗
- It's not safe to own our sexual power. - Yeah?
就是这样
Nice.
在慢慢释放了
It's releasing.
我可以感受到
I can feel it.
-感觉不错对吧 -是啊
- It's good, yeah? - Yeah, wow.
-很不错啊 -是啊
- This is nice. - Mm-hmm, yeah, it is.
-这里面有肉吗 -没有
- Does that have meat in it? - No.
那就好 没事
Oh, that's good. I'll be good.
妈 去年夏天你不就说要把房♥顶修好吗
Mom, I thought you were going to fix the roof last summer.
是有想过
I was.
但是估价说要五万美金
But honey, the estimate was $50,000.
还是用胶带贴贴算了
Get out the duct tape, boys.
要卖♥♥六千罐果酱才能赚到那么多
That's like 6,000 jars of jam.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
玛丽·凯特数学很好
Mary Kate's really good with math.
又有个房♥地♥产♥经纪人打电♥话♥给妈妈了
Mom got another call from a realtor.
-然后呢 -这次出价很高
- So? - It was a very high offer.
多少
How much?
三千万
$30 million.
每人♥大♥约六百万
That's like $6 million each.
-税后大约四百万 -天哪 卖♥♥了吧
- More like 4 something... after taxes. - My God...Sell it!
真的吗 只有四百万
Oh, really? Only $4 million?
可以让你改头换面了 雪莉
You could reinvent yourself, Cherry!
-我儿子们说了算 -牧场是你的
- It's up to my sons. - It's your ranch.
-牧场我们不卖♥♥ -那是他们的遗产 亲爱的
- We're not selling the ranch. - It's their inheritance, dear.
-我们能不能至少谈谈呢 -没什么好谈的
- Can we at least talk about it? - There's nothing to talk about.
我们家族七代人经营过那个牧场
The ranch has been in the family for seven generations.
-天哪 -你想让它毁在
- Jesus Christ! - Do you want to be the one
-我们手里吗 -你又不是老爸
- that loses it? - You're not our fucking father.
-不要在那里装了 -这事不仅关乎我一个人
- Stop acting like you are! - It's not just about me!
你想拿那么多钱来干什么
What would you do with that money?
跟我过来一下 我想给你个东西
Come with me a minute. I want to give you something.
根本不关你的事好吗
It's none of your goddamn business, okay?
我打赌五年你就败光了
I guarantee you blow it in five years.
我可能想回学校继续念书呢
Well, maybe I want to go back to school.
这是我的结婚戒指
It was my wedding band.
我想给你
I want you to have it.
雪莉 我不能收
Oh, Cherry, I can't.
你一定要收下
No, you must.
收下吧 戴上试试
Please, try it on.
快试试
Try it on.
我想谢谢你照顾我儿子
I want to thank you for taking care of my son.
他表现得跟不需要任何人一样
He acts like he doesn't need anyone.
可能你也觉得他不需要你
And maybe you think he doesn't really need you.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
那个...我...
I...I...
他其实需要你
He does.
对他来说 你是他的一切
You mean everything to him.
你们两个都努力地让自己坚强
You both work so hard to be strong.
也许你们很难...
Maybe it's hard to be...
向对方服软
soft with one another?
怎么了 他跟你说什么了吗
Why, did he say something?
没有 怎么会 他绝对不会说的
No. Please, he would never.
我是过来人 所以我懂
I just know what it's like to be married.
你们俩上哪儿去转悠了
So, where did you two run off to?
跟雪莉去厨房♥帮下手而已
Cherry just needed some help in the kitchen.
科尔 你认得这个吗
Cole, do you recognize this?
当然了 妈妈 是你的婚戒 对吗
Of course I do. That's your ring mom, isn't it?
是的
It is.
你把它给艾莉了吗
You're giving that to Ali?
是把它送给你们两个人了
I'm giving it to both of you.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我应该把我的那些婚戒也给你们
I should give you all my old wedding rings, too.
-一个怎么够呢 -雅典娜
- One couldn't possibly be enough. - Athena.
要时刻提醒你被这段婚姻绑得死死的
Let us remind you how shackled to this family you really are,
-对吧 艾莉森 -雅典娜 够了
- Alison? - Athena, don't.
你有多少个婚戒啊
How many wedding rings do you have?
我天生就不适合一夫一妻制 亲爱的
I didn't get the monogamy gene, darling.
不是所有人都适合传统婚姻
Not everyone does.
但是我们的文化已经给女人们洗♥脑♥
But this culture has brainwashed most women
让她们以为这就是她们所向往的
into thinking that's all they really want.
天啊 我很抱歉
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry.
你跟她道什么歉
Do not apologize to her.
她应该向你道歉
She should be apologizing to you.
为了什么而道歉
For what, exactly?
-算了 -过去两年里你踪影全无
- Don't. - You wouldn't know this
你怎么可能知道我们经历了什么
because you've been M.I.A. for most of the last two years.
当我们处于低谷的时候 我们会来这里
But when things got really bad, this is where we came.
来我妈妈的家里
To my mother's house.
是她在你女儿无法进食的时候
She's the one that fed your daughter
喂她吃饭
when she couldn't eat.
是她在你女儿无法入眠之时守在她身边
She's the one that held her when she couldn't sleep.
是她在你女儿对水抱有恐惧之时
She's the one that bathed her when she was
为她沐浴 而你这个当妈的又在哪儿
still terrified of water. Where the fuck were you?
是你不让我留在你们身边的 科尔
You didn't want me here, Cole.
-你当时说得很明白 -雅典娜
- And you made that very clear. - Athena, I--
这桌人你可以随便欺负
You can bully everyone at this table
-但别想欺负我 -我觉得我们该走了
- but you cannot bully me!- I think it's time to go.
你住哪儿
Where are you staying?
能走了吗 拜托
Can we go, please?
现在吗 我还没玩儿够呢
Now? I'm just having fun.
总有一天你会后悔为了他而放弃我的
One day you will regret choosing him over me.
别歪曲事实 雅典娜
Don't rewrite history, Athena.
我没选择谁 是你离开了
I didn't choose anything. You left.
你记性可真差啊
You have forgotten so much.
我叫你跟我一起走的
I asked you to come with me.
叫了你好多次
Several times.
让你跟我一起环游世界
To travel the world with me
一起去冒险
and have adventures.
但是你选择了跟你祖父母一起生活
And you chose to stay with your grandparents.
我还是个孩子
I was a child.
我想上学 跟我的朋友们待在一起
I wanted to go to school and be with my friends.
像所有正常的孩子那样
And, you know, and just be normal.
是啊 你选择了年纪轻轻就结婚
Right, and you chose to marry at a very young age,
连对自己都还没有一个清醒的认识
before you could possibly know who you were.
你的内心总是极度渴望安全感 亲爱的
I'm just saying you've always craved security, sweetie.
也许现在
And maybe now
你意识到了没有真正所谓的安全感
that you realize that there is no such thing.
你开始变得不像自己了 亲爱的女儿
You are starting to become someone else, my love.
谢谢您的配合 贝利女士
Thank you for coming in, Ms. Bailey.
希望我没有耽搁您太多时间
I hope I haven't kept you too long.
这就完了吗
We're done?
是的
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表