剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously on Star Trek: Picard...
隧♥道♥ 你说过不要去
The tunnels. You said don't go.
- 妈妈 - 在下面有一千种死法
- Maman! - A thousand ways to die down there.
我花了好几个小时才找到你
It was hours before I found you.
你妈妈很痛苦
Your mother suffered.
她需要帮助 但不肯接受
She needed help, but she wouldn't accept it.
我出来吧 让卢克 求你了
You have to get me out. Please, Jean-Luc.
这都是Q的计划吗 你经历那些记忆
All of that was part of Q's plan? That you experience those memories?
你知道那个故事远不止于那些内容
You know there's more to that story?
无论是什么 都和我们要修复的东西无关
Whatever it is, it is irrelevant with what we are trying to fix.
- 修复了时间 能将艾尔诺起死回生吗 - 我不知道
- We fix time. Does it bring Elnor back? - I don't know.
- 如果你想谈谈... - 我想做的
- If you want to talk-- - What I want
是解决修复时间线的问题
is to try to figure out how to fix the timeline
不是谈看着他死是什么感觉
and not talk about how it felt to watch him die.
我想给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.
欢迎来到拉瑟瑞纳
Welcome to La Sirena.
除了我一直救你的命之外
I would like to have more in my memory bank
我想在自己的记忆里留下更多内容
than all the times I saved your ass.
在你飞走之前
Before you fly away.
怎么了
What's wrong?
错误 传送器离线
Error. Transporter off-line.
瑞奥斯呼叫拉菲 我们遇到了大♥麻♥烦
Rios to Raffi. We got big problems.
不要
No! No!
你现在站在一个所谓的岔路口
You're currently at a fork in the proverbial road.
两个未来
Two futures.
一条路会让你把人类 从灭绝的边缘带回来
One leads to you bringing humanity back from the edge of extinction.
或者你可以孤独终老
Or you die alone.
蕾内皮卡德要么登上一艘宇宙飞船
Renée Picard either boards a spaceship
做出一个让你的作品过时的发现
and makes a discovery that renders your work obsolete or doesn't.
还有一个人阻挡着你的路 他也在阻挡着我的路
There's a man who will stand in your way as he now stands in mine.
皮卡德吗
Picard?
我可以在几分钟之内 让你和他面对面
I can get you face-to-face with him in a matter of minutes.
我还可以给你提供合适的办法处理掉他
I can also provide you with appropriate means to dispose of him.
我们知道她要去哪
We know where she's heading.
朱拉提想把传送器据为己有 只有一个原因
There's only one reason Jurati would want to take over the transporter.
女皇是为拉瑟瑞纳来的
The Queen is coming for La Sirena.
她想要一个400年的快速启动同化银河系
She wants a 400-year jump-start on assimilating the galaxy.
一旦我拿到了星舰 你就可以拿到你的毕生心血
Once I have the ship, you can have your legacy.
如果我们想回家 就要保护好那艘星舰
We have to defend that ship if we are to make our way home.
如果她是为了星舰而来 不会是独自一人
So if she's coming for the ship, she's not coming alone.
别担心 只会刺痛一下
Don't worry. It only stings for a moment.
他们远程激活了传送 我没办法阻止
They're activating the transport remotely. I can't stop it.
他们来了
They're here.
- 谁来了 - 我们要下星舰
- Who's here? - We have to get off this ship.
快点
Go, go, go, go. Go, go, go! Go!
抱歉把你们卷进这件事 我得带你们去安全的地方
I'm sorry I ever brought you into this. I need to get you to safety.
武器
Weapons.
快点
Move, move, move, move!
我们看起来可真不怎么样
Well, we've looked better.
我开始感觉更像自己了
I'm starting to feel more like myself.
如果女皇要占领星舰 我们要不惜一切代价防卫
If the Queen means to take over the ship, we have to defend it no matter the cost.
用什么防卫
- Defend it with what? - Oh.
- 你带来的就这些吗 - 幸好我们有时间拿这些东西
- That's all you brought? - Lucky we even had time to get these.
好吧 我们去侦查 加固这个位置的防守 用一切能用的东西设置陷阱
All right, we recon, fortify our position, we set traps with whatever's available.
好的 但我们还有多长时间呢
Okay, but how much time do we even have?
没时间了
None.
- 去那边藏起来 - 快
- Go hide back there. - Come on.
- 她来了吗 - 她已经在星舰上了
- Is she coming? - She's already on the ship.
还有更多人手
And there's more, lots more.
星际迷航
皮 卡 德
第二季 第九集
(根据《星际迷航:下一代》所创)
- 找掩护 快 - 快
- Take cover! Go! - Go!
她想在上星舰的时候把我们困住
She means to pin us down while she takes the ship.
我不会让你带走这艘星舰的
I won't let you take this ship.
你来了
There you are.
我还能感觉到你在我体内 还能感觉到你唠唠叨叨
I could still sense you in there, still feel you chattering about.
你知道把自己的手放在我朋友的喉咙上
Do you know what it feels like to put my hands on my friend's throat
我还无能为力 那是什么样的感觉吗
and not be able to do a goddamn thing about it?
有点像待宰的羔羊 无力反抗
A bit like hanging limbless? Powerless?
我一直在那垃圾般的思维中摸索
I've been poking around in that trash dump of a mind.
哇 对了
Wow, by the way.
因为我必须知道为什么
'Cause I had to know why.
上百万个种族 星球
Millions of species, planets.
但你还是需要更多
And still, you always needed more.
完美需要时间 亲爱的
Perfection takes time, dear.
这从来不是关于完美或者进化之类的 狗屁理由
This was never about perfection, or evolution or any of that bullshit.
你永远得不到满足 是因为你跟我一样
It was never enough because you're just like me...
很孤独
lonely.
引用一下你粗鄙的白话 狗屁
To share your own crude colloquialism, bullshit.
那你为什么还没杀了我
Then why haven't you killed me?
住手
Stop. Stop.
你夺走星舰 你让宋得势
You take this ship, you let Soong win,
400年后 联盟会除掉你们整个集♥合♥体
in 400 years the Confederation wipes out your entire Collective.
目光太短浅了
So myopically linear.
你只看到了树枝却没看到大树
You see the branch, but not the tree.
我们现在知道联盟的威胁了 我们会做好准备
We know of the Confederation's threat now, and we will prepare.
时间站在我们这边
Time is on our side.
错误 访问需要键控代码
Error. Key code required for access.
糟糕 你知道你用来 操控博格们的信♥号♥♥吗
Whoops. You know that, uh, signal you used to puppet around your Borg?
我用它在星舰的系统上 随意上了一个分形锁
Well, I used it to slap a fractal lock on the ship's systems.
欢迎面对世界上最大的镇纸
Welcome to the world's biggest paperweight.
我会把密匙从你脑子里掏出来的 女人
I'll scrape that key out of your mind, woman.
可惜我不是白♥痴♥ 而且我没记住密♥码♥
Except I'm not an idiot and I didn't memorize the code.
我不能阻止你 但我可以拖住你
I couldn't stop you, but I could stall you.
这艘星舰能从任何曾经登舰的人身上 制♥造♥全息图
Turns out this ship can make a hologram from anyone who's ever been on board.
包括紧急战斗全息图
Including an Emergency Combat Hologram.
(紧急战斗全息图完成)
需要我怎样为你效劳
How may I be of service?
我把数字密钥加密到了 我能找到的最安全的地方 他身上
I encoded the digital key in the safest place I could find. Him.
你好啊 艾尔诺 我们玩抓球游戏吧
Hiya, Elnor. Let's play keep away.
我很乐意
With pleasure.
- 她带来了一个军队 - 不 是她自己制♥造♥的
- She brought an army. - No. She made one.
来者不是人类 是博格
Those aren't people out there, they're Borg.
遮住眼睛
Cover your eyes!
- 妈妈 - 怎么了
- Mother? - Yes?
我们能玩一个游戏吗
Can we play a game?
什么游戏
What sort of game?
想玩什么都可以 不要打碎任何东西
Play anything you want, just don't break anything.
莫里斯 你一定要脾气这么糟糕吗
Maurice, must you be such a curmudgeon?
今天很美好
It's a lovely day.
美好的日子也有战争
Wars have been fought on lovely days.
据我所知 工业和发现 不会因为风险的微小可能
Industry and discovery don't reserve themselves for a slight chance of rain,
就止步不前
so I've been told.
坏脾气
Curmudgeon.
这是你的功劳 对吗 你就是这么教他的吗
This is your work, is it? This is what you're teaching him.
- 如何取笑自己的爸爸 - 这是常识
- How to make fun of dad. - It's common knowledge.
是吗
- Is it? - Mm-hmm.
他是个聪明的小男孩 非常无聊 他有太多时间了
He's a smart young man, thoroughly bored, far too much time on his hands.
你最近怎样 亲爱的
And how are you these days, my darling?
我注意到最近你更注重当下了
I notice lately that you've been somewhat more present.
莫里斯
Maurice.
我们已经有一段时间没出乱子了
We haven't had an incident for some time now.
这样很好 非常好
That's good, that's very good.
也许时代在变好
Maybe times are changing for the better.
妈妈 我们要玩什么游戏
Maman, what game shall we play?
捉迷藏怎么样
How about hide-and-seek?
你这样在这里站着
You stand here, like so.
遮住眼睛 数到五 然后来找我
Cover your eyes and count to five, then come find me.
一 二
One. Two...
快起来
Come on!
我数出了九个人
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表