剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
my tummy hurts.
是你的错
Your fault.
细节
Details.
你对木卫二任务有什么打算
What are your intentions regarding the Europa Mission?
没有 我向你确保
None, I assure you.
我又不是三岁孩子
I'm not naive.
我知道我的智力不如你们
I know I'm outbrained.
你们找到了地球 还学会我们的语言
You found Earth, speak the language.
很明显 你们比我们先进得多
Clearly, you're eons more advanced.
但是听我说 所有人都能感受到疼痛
But listen to me, everyone has pain receptors.
你的外星科技
Your alien tech?
文件已经上报了 其他人现在也知道了
Paperwork's been filed, other people know now.
所以 跟我招供是最好的方式
So, talking to me is as good as it gets.
等当局那帮人到了 他们会用另外一种方法得到答案
Boys up the line arrive, they get their answers another way.
然后把你切成片 塞到显微镜下
Then they cut you into pieces, shove you under a microscope
你存在的依据将会被删减 报道 并发布谣传
and the gist of your existence will be redacted report and rumor.
他们来了
They are coming.
对他们来说 你只不过是罐头里的猪肉
And to them, you're nothing but a pig in a jar.
这边 先生
This way, sir.
是你
You?
是你召唤我的吗
You summoned me?
你一定就是Q
You must be Q.
慢慢来
Took your damn time.
而你就是那个多细胞 假正经
And you are that multicelled, sanctimonious,
喋喋不休的泼妇盖南
droning shrew known as Guinan.
对 这是21世纪
Right, it's the 21st century.
我们的道路还没有交汇
Our paths have yet to cross.
我还以为召唤没有用
I thought the summoning didn't work.
“召唤”
"Summoning"?
召唤是个神圣的仪式
The summoning is a sacred ritual.
而不是你们两足动物
Not a chat by which you bipeds
交换可悲生命中恶心细节的交谈
exchange the nauseating minutiae of your pathetic lives.
仪式停止的时候 我感受到一些事情
When the ritual stalled, I felt something.
空虚和恐惧
Emptiness and fear.
我还以为是我的 但不是
I thought it was me, but it wasn't.
我在你身上感觉到了
I feel it on you.
你快消亡了
You're dying.
这是你们种族令我厌恶的另一个特点
Another quality I sincerely loathe about your species.
同理心
Empathy.
我知道你们可以互相残杀 但除此之外 你们不是...
I know you could kill each other, but otherwise aren't you--
永生吗
Immortal?
我也这样认为
So I believed.
然而现在是第一次
Yet now, for the first time
当我眺望时间地平线时 它变暗了
as I look across the temporal horizon, it darkens.
你觉得我要消亡了吗
You think I'm dying?
我更愿意相信 我在未知的门槛上
I prefer to believe that I am on the threshold of the unknowable.
当我第一次感觉到它的时候 我想:“这很好 这是全新的体验”
When I first felt it, I thought to myself, "This is good. This is new."
毕竟无限的生命也有它的缺点
Infinite life, after all, has its drawbacks.
所以 我准备好让自己沉浸在 意义的温暖光芒中
And so, I prepared myself to be enveloped in the warm glow of meaning.
那一刻还没有到来
Well, that moment has yet to come.
一点征兆都没有
Not even a glimmer.
垂死的恒星自转着走向灭绝时 燃烧得更亮
Dying stars burn brighter as they spin towards extinction.
然而 我却好像只会消失得...
I, on the other hand, seem to be simply disappearing...
无影无踪
into nothing.
你觉得我为什么花这么长时间来这里
Why do you think it took me so long to get here?
这就是你今天走进来的原因
That's why you walked in here today?
你拿人类当你棋子的原因
Why you're using humans as your game pieces?
看到了吗
You see that?
我现在真的想把你蒸发掉
I'm honestly trying to vaporize you at this moment.
你对皮卡德做这种事
This thing you're doing to Picard,
希望借此寻找生命的意义吗
it's how you're hoping to find meaning in your life?
现在我有一生时间
I now have a lifetime.
一次的举动能挽回一生吗
Can a single act redeem a lifetime?
你为什么要带他到过去
Why bring him to the past?
我没有带他回到过去 这是他自己的行为
I did not bring him into the past. He did that on his own.
有很多形式的时间旅行
There are many forms of time travel.
但他被困在这里了
But he's trapped here.
困境不重要
A trap is immaterial!
逃脱才是重要的
It's the escape that counts.
需要见的时候再见吧 真是倒霉
See you when I see you, unfortunately.
人类
Humans.
他们都被困在过去了
They're all trapped in the past.
嘿
Hey.
昨晚...
Last night, uh...
你说要治好我都是谎言吗
Was all your talk of fixing me a lie?
因为不管怎样 我永远都离不开这个房♥子 对吗
Because no matter what, I was never going to leave this house, was I?
就像普西芬尼 珀西法
Like Persephone, Persephassa,
德斯波伊娜 珀塞皮娜
Despoina, Proserpina.
就像科雷
Like Kore.
同一个女孩的不同名字
Different names for the same girl.
宙斯之女
Daughter of Zeus.
众神之父
Father of the gods.
我的造物主
My creator.
解释一下你的实验 宋博士
Explain your experiment, Doctor Soong.
严格来说...
Technically...
你是通过体细胞核细胞移植创造出来
you were created through somatic nuclear cell transfer
且在专有的培养基中孕育的
and gestated in a proprietary medium.
在我之前有多少人
How many before me?
最初12个人的生命是以小时为单位计算的
Lives of the first dozen were measured in hours.
后来的几个是以天为单位的
The next few in days.
你的前一个版本差点活到四岁生日
Your predecessor almost made it to her fourth birthday.
然后就是你了
And then came you.
我做了一切
I did everything.
为你牺牲了一切
Sacrificed everything for you.
你本应该在六岁的时候去世的
You should've died before you were six.
但当你没有 当你带着缺陷继续活下去
But when you didn't, when you continued to live despite defects.
茁壮成长
To thrive.
我禁不住开始希望了
I couldn't help but hope.
有希望就会有成功
And with hope, came success.
你多厉害啊
I mean, look at you.
“成功”
"Success"?
不是爱吗
Not love?
我当然爱你了
Oh-- Of course I love you.
别说了 你不爱我 你爱的是你的作品
Stop! You don't! You love your work!
你跟我讲过妈妈的故事
You told me stories of a mother!
这会让你开心
It made you happy.
这不是真实的
It wasn't real!
“真实”
"Real"?
“真实 ”
"Real"?
真实是头脑简单的傻瓜构建的
Reality is a construct of simpleminded fools
他们无法在没有边界的情况下正常工作
who can't function in the absence of boundaries.
“真实”
"Real."
任何人都可以生殖
Anyone can procreate.
你存在是因为我有决心
You exist because I willed it.
我当然...我当然爱自己的作品
'Course I-- Of course I love my work.
这并不意味我不爱你
That doesn't mean I don't love you.
我想让你审视一下内心 爸爸
I want you to look inside, Dad.
如果我现在走出这扇门 你害怕失去的会是什么
If I walk out that door right now, what are you afraid of losing?
是我 还是你的毕生心血
Me or your legacy?
科雷 停下 你会...
Kore, stop! You'll...
青草的感觉很棒
The grass feels nice.
我自♥由♥了...
Freedom...
要离开你了
from you.
你没办法离开我
You don't get to walk away from me.
没了我 你根本就没办法存在
You don't exist without me.
不 你跟着我 我就报♥警♥
No. You follow me, I call the cops.
也许没了我 你才没办法存在
You know, maybe it's you who doesn't exist without me.
- 拉菲 我看看你的脖子 - 我没事 我一点都没事 走吧
- Raffi, let me see your neck. - No. No, I'm good. I'm all right. Come on.
她去那边了
Oh, she's-- She went over there.
没事 我就快好了 我只是...
Nah, I'm-- I'm almost all right. I just...
她本来可以轻易地杀掉我
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表