剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
The Borg Queen has a kind of trans-temporal awareness,
它能连接起相邻的时间和现实
it bridges into adjacent times, realities.
它们能听到自己的回声 彼此的回声
They hear echoes of themselves, of each other.
我听过这个说法
So I hear.
氚基座已经注入互叠干扰剂
Tritium pad has injected interplexing nullifiers.
博格纳米抑制机器人作用于100…
Borg nanobot inhibitors functioning at 100…
就是这样 七 时间线出了问题
That's it, Seven, there's been a corruption to the timeline.
执法官 你要求知悉皮卡德将军的状态
Magistrate, you asked to be informed of General Picard's status.
他马上降落
He will be docking shortly.
因为人类统治的银河系才是安全的银河系
Because a safe galaxy is a human galaxy.
皮卡德将军
General Picard.
我奉命护送你前往 阿妮卡汉森总统的办公室
I have been asked to escort you to the office of President Annika Hansen.
祝大家清除日快乐
Have a glorious Eradication Day.
人类距离守卫银河系的安全 从未如此之近
Mankind moves ever closer to securing the galaxy.
等我一下
Give me a moment.
我们抓获了这个罗慕伦恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We captured this Romulan terrorist.
根据939号♥令 我们接管这名囚犯 对他进行心理审讯
By order 939, we accept delivery of this prisoner for psycho-interrogation.
这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥还是交给我处置吧
I'll handle this terrorist myself.
我获得了授权
I've been granted authority.
执法官亲自拟定的外星人标准操作规程
Alien SOP comes straight from the Magistrate.
你是得到了谁的授权
Authorized by whom?
我的 士兵
By me, soldier!
立正
Ten-hut!
我真的很抱歉 将军
My sincerest apologies, sir.
你 把囚犯带过来
You, bring the prisoner.
真的是你吗 让卢克
That you in there, JL?
我也搞不懂了
I'm beginning to wonder.
我很清楚 就是你
I'm not, it is you.
见到你们俩真是太好了
It is good to see both of you.
我们被一个疯子丢入了一个疯狂的世界里
We've been deposited in a mad world by a madman.
但我会带大家回家 我们一起回去
But I will get us home. Together.
拉菲 貌似七现在成了总统
-Oh, Raffi. -It seems that Seven is the president.
她这个总统肯定会当得有模有样
Oh, she's gonna wear that gracefully.
今天之后 皮卡德申请了一个头衔
And after today, Picard has petitioned a title,
“博格杀手”
"Borgslayer."
皮卡德将军
General Picard.
恕我冒昧 你竟然带一个外星人恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 近距离接触总统
With respect, you bring an alien terrorist in close quarters with the president.
-我提醒你一下 她也是我妻子 -他说什么
-I remind you, she is also my wife. -Say what now?
没关系 亲爱的 我让他带过来的
It's fine, dear. I asked him to.
这是一项旨在了解敌人的练习
An exercise in knowing thy enemy.
与你愤怒的妻子共处20分钟
Tell me 20 minutes with your angry wife isn't greater torture
要比联盟的任何惩罚都要残酷 对吧
than anything the Confederation could administer?
汉森总统 我需要跟你谈论一条 你的安全官
President Hansen, I need to discuss a sensitive piece of intelligence
从这名囚犯身上获取到的敏感情报
your head of security has extracted from this prisoner.
而且我要私下跟你谈
In private.
执法官 我向你保证 你妻子不会有事
And I assure you, Magistrate, your wife will be just fine.
没问题 将军
Of course, General.
大家都没事吧
Is everyone all right?
我是一个恐外独♥裁♥政♥权♥的人类总统
I'm the human president of a xenophobic authoritarian regime.
你还结了婚
You're also married.
看来某人克服了自己的恐婚问题
Looks like someone worked out their commitment issues?
我是个叛乱分子
I'm a rebel?
显然这是另一个现实
Well, obviously this is an alternate reality.
其实 博格女皇有着不同的说法
Actually, the Borg Queen here has a different theory.
博格女皇 在这里吗
The Borg Queen? Here?
她跟朱拉提在地下室里
She's in the basement, with Jurati.
朱拉提和博格女皇 占星者号♥上那个
Jurati and the Borg Queen? From the Stargazer?
不 这个女皇更像博格人
No, this one's more typical.
她说或许是时间出现了偏离
But she suggested that there may have been a divergence in time.
时间
Time?
当然是了
Of course.
这就是他的手段
That's how he did it.
这不是另一个现实
This is not another reality,
而是我们的现实
this is our reality.
他回到过去 改变了现在
He went back in time and changed the present.
你是说谁
Who, exactly?
一个叫Q的实体
Uh, an entity called Q.
Q 我在你的自传中看过他…
-Q? I know him from your biography-- -Shh.
那我们要如何让这位字母长官 撤销自己的所作所为
So, how do we make this Mr. Alphabet undo what he did to us?
恐怕不仅仅是我们
I'm afraid it's not just us.
他改变了整个银河系
He transformed the entire galaxy.
根据我跟Q打交道的经验
From my experience of Q,
除非他确定我们通过了某种测试 才会撤销任何事
he won't undo something until he's certain that we have passed some kind of test.
但今天早上 就连Q都有点不对劲
But this morning, even for Q, he-- He seemed unstable.
他有点情绪失常
Not quite sane.
这真是好消息
Oh. That's great news.
-不算是什么好消息 拉菲 -没错 我知道 亲爱的
-Not really great news, Raffi. -No. I know, honey.
那我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
我说了 不只是我们意识到了时间被♥干♥扰
As I said, we're not the only ones who recognize that time is broken.
这个世界是个谎言
This world is a lie.
未选择之路的虚幻之境
The fiction of the what-if of what was.
这还用你说嘛 姐们儿
Tell me about it, sister.
有人来了
Visitors.
我来给你解下来
Uh, let's take these off of you.
好
Okay.
嗨 长官
Hi, mister!
你好 阿格尼丝
Hello, Agnes.
-好了 -谢谢
-There you go. -Thank you.
嗨
Hi!
这场面可不是天天有
Don't see that every day.
你
You.
你…你是洛丘特
You… are Locutus.
但你又不是
And you are not.
我知道你能看出时间的偏离
I know you can see the divergence in time.
Q在过去做了什么
What did Q do in the past?
在他把我们的世界变成一个 肮脏的极权主义噩梦时
When he turned our world into a polluted totalitarian nightmare?
朋友 当初的敌人 而现在…
Friend, then foe, and now…
回答我的问题 Q做了什么
Answer the question! What did Q do?
时间撤销
A temporal rescission.
一个小变化
A single change.
什么变化 何时发生的
What was it? When was it?
计算中
Calculating.
2024年 这是时间 但地点是哪
2024, that is the when. Where is the where?
计算中 地球
Calculating. Earth.
时间线的变化就始于那里 洛杉矶
A change in the timeline originates there, in Los Angeles.
计算中
Calculating.
有个人可以帮忙
There is someone there to help.
一个守望者
A Watcher.
找到这个守望者
Seek the Watcher.
她身体里有块碎片 开始的时候…
There's a splinter in her flesh. The beginning of it…
洛杉矶 那里肯定是我们的目的地
Los Angeles. That's got to be our destination.
我们不能活在这个现实里
We cannot live in this reality.
如果我们想拯救未来 就得修复过去
If we want to save the future, then we have to repair the past.
我大致扫了一眼联盟简报 恐怕上面没有提及
I'm afraid my cursory review of Confederation briefs
任何时间旅行能力
made no mention of any time travel capabilities.
这里的技术貌似跟我们那边的很像
The tech here seems similar to our own.
虽然 老天呀
Albeit, with a slightly more
这边的刑讯设备 看起来一点都不像是糊弄人的
boy-that-torture-device-looks-like- it's-really-going-to-hurt kind of look.
所以我们该怎么办
So, what do we do?
其实有一些粗糙的时间旅行方法
Well, there are cruder methods of time travel.
星球引力拉动 弹弓招式
A star's gravitational pull, a slingshot maneuver,
引发时间裂缝的扭曲
a warp to generate a temporal fissure.
柯克的企业号♥不止一次这么做过
Kirk's Enterprise did it on more than one occasion.
但那样的话 就得需要一个能隔离偏离
But, for that, you need an intelligence that can isolate the divergence
微观移♥动♥避开时空辐射的智能体
and micro shift for any chronotonic radiation.
他们当时有史波克
They had Spock.
我们有她
And we have her.
她有这种能力
She has the capabilities.
但她为何要帮我们
But why would she help us?
所有人都在大谈清除
All this talk of eradication. Hmm.
找到主体…
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表