剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously on Star Trek: Picard...
就由我掌一阵子的舵吧
I think I'll steer the ship for a while.
不要 等一下...我说了算
No. Wait. I-- I'm in control.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
博格女皇逃窜到了洛杉矶
A Borg Queen loose in Los Angeles.
但她不是博格女皇啊 别乱讲
She's not the Borg Queen. Don't say that.
奈米探针增多会让女皇变得更强 朱拉提的人性就会越来越少
Nanoprobes multiply, Queen gets stronger. Less and less Jurati.
我们正在见证新一个新女皇的诞生
We're witnessing the birth of a new queen.
我们本应该来拯救世界的 但或许会将其毁掉
We're supposed to save the future, but we might have just doomed it.
- 我毕生辛劳的成果 - 你吓到我了
- My life's work. - You're scaring me.
我让自己相信 你就是对的那个
I let myself believe you were the one.
你会撑过去
You'd make it.
我怎么不记得了
Why don't I remember this?
或者这些照片
Or any of these?
这会是我最后一次实验
This one will be the last.
我会不惜一切代价确保她活下来
I will do anything to make sure she survives.
科雷
Kore.
爸爸 你做了什么
Dad, what did you do?
他声称都是为了我 但其实他自己也很在意
He's saying it's about me, but it's deeply urgent to him.
这是出乎意料的
That's unexpected.
你不能指望我把Q唤来
You can't really want me to summon a Q.
没...成功
It didn't... work.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
给我来一杯我就闪人 拜托了
One drink and I'm out of your hair. Please.
给现实生活中加点料也挺好的
We could all use a dash of extra with all this ordinary.
- 这是什么情况 - 警♥察♥执法
- What is this? - Law enforcement.
你们俩得跟我走一趟
I'm gonna need you two to come with me.
终于来了
Ah, finally.
是威尔斯 对吗
Uh, it's, uh, Wells, isn't it? I--
别担心 只是次谈话而已
Uh, don't worry. It's just an interview.
我不喜欢“讯问”这个词
I don't like the word "interrogation."
好吧 我来看看...
All right. Let's see...
第一个问题 你们是外星生物吗
Question one, are you an extraterrestrial life-form?
我可以确定地说...我不是
I can truly say... I am not.
你在写什么
W-What are you writing?
你在笑 所以我要记下 你们的种族有幽默感
Well, you're laughing, so I'm making note that your species has humor.
太荒谬了
This is absurd.
听着 我们配合你审问了 现在我们想离开
Look, we have cooperated and now we'd like to leave.
只要你能告诉我破坏木卫二任务的计划
You can leave as soon as you tell me about your plans
我就马上让你们离开
to sabotage the Europa Mission.
瞧瞧啊
And there it is.
这家伙太疯狂了
This guy's buckets of crazy.
这绝对是暗箱操作
This is super off-the-books.
我们在一间有一堆破文件柜的地下室里
We're in a basement with a bunch of broken filing cabinets.
那个摄像头都没有接通电源
That camera's not even plugged in.
你说得对
You're right.
这就是暗箱操作
This is super off-the-books.
其实 都没有人知道你们在这里
In fact, no one even knows you're here
在这间联邦调查局外地办事处的地下室里
in this FBI field office basement.
在这里 一些东西确实会消失
And things do tend to disappear down here.
希望 梦想...
Hopes, dreams...
而今天 是外星人
as of today, aliens.
星际迷航
皮 卡 德
第二季 第八集
(根据吉恩罗登贝瑞的 《星际迷航:下一代》所创)
我们跟踪朱拉提到了一家廉价酒吧
We tracked Jurati to a dive bar.
- 好的 我去找你们 - 不要
- Okay, I'm coming to you. - No!
你必须留在拉瑟瑞纳上
No, you gotta stay on La Sirena.
- 你疯了吗 - 里卡多
- Are you out of your mind? - Ricardo!
博格女皇在洛杉矶逃窜
There's a Borg Queen loose in LA.
你觉得我不知道这件事 可以发展到多严重吗
You think I don't know how bad this could go?
这是2024年
It's 2024.
人们连旋转门都对付不了 更别说博格女皇了
People have trouble with revolving doors. They can't handle a Borg Queen.
她不仅是博格女皇 阿格尼丝也是她的一部分
She's more than a Borg Queen. Agnes is in there.
也许吧
Maybe.
你得检查每一个操作系统
You need to go through every operating system
确保她没用博格的方式把其他东西弄坏
and make sure she didn't Borgify anything else.
一旦我们找到女皇陛下后 要找到方法控制她 通话完毕
And figure out a way to contain her majesty once we find her. Out.
不正常的生命迹象 但他们离得太远 或缩小了 无法精准定位
Abnormal life signs, but they're too far away or diminished to pinpoint.
她在15个街区的范围之内吗
So she's anywhere in a 15-block radius?
这还不够精准
That's not good enough.
你要使出博格技能了 女士
You're gonna have to Borg up, lady.
没有颅骨植入物 就等于没有博格的邻近收发器
No cranial implant equals no Borg proximity transceiver.
- 我没办法追踪她 - 我是说模拟
- I can't track her. - I meant analog.
你就是她 可以自♥由♥行动
You are her, loose with legs.
你会做什么
What do you do?
我不知道 拉菲 我不是博格
I don't know, Raffi. I'm not Borg.
但你是七
But you are Seven.
对你来说 七算谁呢
And who is that exactly to you?
算了吧 当我没问
You know what? Never mind.
- 我能问一下你窗户的事吗 - 你是警♥察♥吗
- Hey, can I ask about your window? - You a cop?
你不想跟警♥察♥说话吗
You don't wanna talk to the police?
我见过他们怎么处理疯子 态度很恶劣
I've seen how they deal with nutcases. Not exactly delicate.
所以我想在警♥察♥之前找到她 她状态不太好
That's why I want to find her before the police do. She's not well.
真不是闹着玩的
No shit.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
我们想把她送到精神病院 如果你能帮忙...
We're trying to get her into a facility. If you could help...
她和一个男人离开了 大块头 红胡子
She left here with a guy. Big, red beard.
哪边
Which way?
- 她往那边走了 拐了个弯 - 谢谢
- She went that way, turned the corner. - Thanks.
刚才的模拟怎么样
- How's that for analog? - I--
相信我 我们很高兴看到 明天火箭安全发射
Believe me, we would be thrilled to see the rocket safely launch tomorrow.
我在市政♥府♥有个女性朋友
I got a lady friend with the city,
监控摄像机一有什么异常的发现 她就会给我发邮件
shoots me an e-mail any time something odd pops up on the CCTV.
比如说有人在市中心街道上 闪闪发光地出现
Like when someone shimmers into existence on a downtown street.
我把你的图像导入我们的数据库 然后...砰
Dropped your image into our database and, uh, boom!
木卫二盛会的六名已知闯入者之一
One of six known trespassers at the Europa Gala.
当我把所有事情联♥系♥在一起 我想
I put this all together, I think,
为什么外星人要为了太空任务 闯入盛会呢
why would aliens crash a gala for a space mission?
你看起来不像是 上面派来打击恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的那种人
You don't seem like the kind of guy they send in to break terrorists.
你没有联邦调查局顶级审问者的气质
Not getting FBI's-top-interrogator vibes.
你坐上这个椅子是因为别的事情吗
Something else put you in that chair?
告诉我 威尔斯探员...
Tell me, Agent Wells...
你为什么做这个工作
what makes you the man for this job?
就当我是一名优秀 传统 有奉献精神的公务员吧
Think of me as just a good old-fashioned dedicated civil servant.
鞠躬尽瘁 废寝忘食
Work a lot. Don't sleep.
满脸褶子 手里拿着大杯咖啡
Comes in all wrinkled, with your huge mug of coffee.
我是酒保 我见过你这种类型
I'm a bartender, I've seen your kind before.
你是为了私人恩怨
This is personal.
你的手上有一大块淤青 先生
That's, uh, quite a bruise on your hand, sir.
看上去像是静脉注射造成的
Looks like it's from an IV.
我脱水了
I was dehydrated.
毕竟我只是人类
After all, I'm only human.
当然没错了
You certainly are.
谢谢你们 暂时先问到这里
Thank you, folks. That'll be all for now.
如果他认为我们在干扰木卫二任务
If he believes that we are tampering with the Europa Mission,
那么Q就根本没有必要 阻止蕾内登上星舰了
then Q has no need to stop Renée from boarding the ship at all.
当局只会取消整个发射计划
The authorities will just simply scrub the whole launch.
我们会自己毁掉自己的未来
And we will have broken the future on our own.
挫折感征服了我
Frustration got the better of me.
我现在知道了...
I know now...
这就是最后一个
this one will be the last.
我需要进去
I need to get in there.
阿斯帕克图斯 将2D视频外推到3D环境
Aspectus, extrapolate 2D video to 3D environment.
你在隐藏什么 爸爸
What are you hiding, Dad?
耐心点 小家伙
Patience, mon petit.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
一位朋友 引火者 拟像
A friend, a firestarter, a simulacra,
在我黑进你父亲系统时植入的活体程序
a living program planted here when I hacked into your father's system.
等待你在此刻的到来
Waiting for you to arrive at this very moment.
已经离你要寻找的答案很近了
So close to the answers you seek.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表