剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
- 等我们逃离了这里... - 我们逃不掉的
- When we get out of this-- - We're not getting out of this.
对 估计是逃不掉了
Nope, probably not.
你不能一直都躲着啊
You can't hide forever, you know.
你好
Hello.
他怎么样
How is he?
很快就睡着了
Fast asleep.
一半是因为害怕 一半是因为
Half of him is terrified and the other half thinks
这是他见过最酷的事情
that was the coolest thing he's ever seen.
让我想到了自己
Reminds me of myself.
好家伙 你在干什么
God forbid. What are you doing?
看看能不能重新连接子程序
If I can rewire the subroutines,
也许我可以重新获得这个面板的命令权限
then maybe I can regain command access to this panel.
- 我都想重新连接你的大脑 - 特蕾莎 我要回去
- I would like to rewire your brain. - Teresa, I have to get back.
你会害你的朋友们被杀的 因为你受伤太严重了 帮不上忙
And you'll get your friends killed because you're too injured to help.
我们麻醉了你的伤口 不代表你的胳膊就没事了
Just because we anesthetized your wound, doesn't mean your arm is fine.
坐下
Now, sit down.
这些东西里有什么能帮我取出子弹的
Which of these thingies will help me extract a bullet?
那个 那个三录仪
That one. The tricorder there.
真的吗 能装进口袋的急诊室
Really? An entire ER fits in your pocket?
很酷 对吗
Pretty cool, huh?
你完全不知道这对我来说 意味着什么 对吗
You have no idea what this is like for me, do you?
被奇迹包围的奇迹疗法
A miracle cure, surrounded by miracles.
我深知 无论输或赢 自己都必须忘却这些
Knowing win or lose, I'll have to let them go.
把你的胳膊给我看看
Show me your arm.
你在哪 皮卡德
So where are you, Picard?
搜寻其他入口
Search for other entrances.
让卢克
Jean-Luc?
妈妈
Maman?
你在这里吗
Are you in here?
你赢了...
You won...
我走丢了
and I'm lost.
我们回到上面去吧 好吗
Let's go back up, okay?
喝茶 吃晚饭
Have tea, eat supper,
今晚你可以教我认更多星座
and tonight, you can teach me more constellations.
星星
Stars...
对啊
...yes, yes.
你知道宇宙如此宽广无限
Did you know that space is so vast, so infinite,
那道微弱的光要花数十亿年时间
it takes billions of years for that tiny pinprick of light
才能从它所在的星球经过孤独的旅程 进入到我们眼中吗
to make that lonely journey from its star to our eyes?
让卢克 你在夜空中看到的闪亮 那淡淡的光
The brilliance you see in the night sky, Jean-Luc, that exquisite light,
只不过是一颗早已消失的星星留下的回响
it's just an echo, really, of a star that has long since faded.
就像我一样
Like me.
当你想起我的时候 让卢克 要保证...
When you remember me, Jean-Luc, promise...
要向我保证你会无视陨落之星的冰冷
promise me you will ignore the coldness of a dying star,
而要记得她的光亮
and remember instead her light
还有对你的无限爱意
and the infinite love she so very much had for you.
伊薇特
Yvette? Yvette?
让卢克 你们在哪
Jean-Luc? Where are you?
太壮观了 我只看过一次 那是通过孩童的视角
Remarkable. I only saw this once, and that was through the eyes of a child.
这就是你对这里的印象吗
And it's how you remember it?
快点 我们要走了 只有你和我
Come on, we have to go. It's just you and me!
妈妈
Maman!
妈妈
Maman!
差不多
More or less.
让卢克 谢天谢地 你在这里
Jean-Luc. Thank God, there you are.
你妈妈变成了什么
What became of your mother?
我找到了她 但我爸爸把她带走 并且关进了这个房♥间
I found her, but my father took her and locked her in that room.
别这样
Please.
让我出去 让卢克 求你了
Let me out, Jean-Luc. Please.
只有你能救我
Only you can save me. Only you can save me.
让我出去 让卢克
Let me out. Jean-Luc!
所以我打开了门
So I opened the door.
- 什么声音 - 他们找到我们了
- What was that? - They found us!
那边 那扇门
There! That door!
锁上了
It's locked!
太好了
Yes!
让开
Get away!
告诉你了 你不能一直躲着
Told you you couldn't hide forever.
谁说我在躲着
Who said I was hiding?
拉菲
Raffi?
艾尔诺
Elnor?
我不是艾尔诺
I'm not Elnor.
至少不能说完全是
At least, not exactly.
但可以真实到说见到你很高兴
But real enough to say how good it is to see you.
我很想你 拉菲
I've missed you, Raffi.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
也许我该进入星舰的系统
Maybe if I can access the ship's systems...
七 系统都被封锁了 因为我才是钥匙
Seven, the systems are locked, for which I'm the key.
朱拉提在我体内隐藏了密♥码♥的印迹 来保护它
Jurati concealed the coding engram within me to secure it.
她还在她体内和女皇抗争
She's still in there fighting the Queen.
- 艾尔诺 你能把权限给我吗 - 嘿 等等
- Elnor, can you give me access? - Hey, hang on, hang on.
如果我们把星舰的主系统都打开了 她就可以进入了
If we unlock the ship's main systems, she can access them.
无异于把女皇想要的东西拱手送上
We'll be giving the Queen exactly what she wants.
如果我们不这样做 我们就没有方法和她对抗
And if we don't, we have no way to defend against her.
相信我 我自有办法
Just trust me. I have an idea.
- 星舰的系统解锁了 - 好
- Ship's system unlocked. - All right.
我需要打开一个舱口 清理出一条通向传送器的道路 待命
We need to open a hatch and clear a pathway to the transporter. Stand by.
艾尔诺 等等 听我说
E-E-Elnor, wait. L-Listen to me.
听着 我...我知道你不是真正的他 我知道
Look, I-- I know you're not really him. I know that.
我没有把你据为己有
I didn't keep you with me
是因为我害怕你自己一个人
because I was afraid of you being by yourself...
我不让你回来是因为我害怕孤单
I kept you back because I was frightened of me being alone.
拉菲
Raffi,
我和艾尔诺共享他最后一口气息
I share the recollection of Elnor's final breath,
这足以让我知道 他对你的最后想法不是责备
enough to know that his last thoughts of you were not of blame,
而是爱
but of love.
好了 这条路清好了 我们走
All right, the way's clear. Let's go.
哪边
Which way?
左边是葡萄园的深处 右边通往园地
The left goes deeper into the château, the right goes to the fields.
来吧
Come on.
- 不 这边 - 什么
- No. This way! - What?
快
Come on.
进入传送器
Accessing transporters.
不管你在做什么 都要快点
Uh, whatever you're doing, do it faster.
我会尽量拖住他们
I'll hold them off as long as possible.
七
Seven...
我们似乎重新获得了优势
Well, we seem to be regaining the advantage.
我们快出去了吗
Are we nearly out?
日光浴室有一个出口 来吧 快
There's an exit in the solarium. Come on!
你的计划很成功 我检测到星舰上只有一个博格
Your plan was successful. I detect only one Borg still onboard.
- 七 - 我看到她了
- Seven. - I see her.
把她传送到禁闭室
Transporting her to the brig.
她有传送抑制器
She has a transport inhibitor.
三对一似乎非常不公
Three against one hardly seems fair.
朱拉提 别逼我们这样做
Jurati, please don't make us do this.
我知道你在她体内 我知道你能反抗
I know you're in there. I know you can fight!
我们肯定会阻止你的
We've got you dead to rights.
是吗
Do you?
七 不
Seven! No!
电脑 把主要控制权转移给我
Computer, transfer primary controls to me.
电脑 设置航向为第四象限
Computer, set course for the Delta Quadrant.
我们还有400年的时间壮大集♥合♥体
We have 400 additional years to expand the Collective.
如果我不止血 她会死的
She's gonna die if I can't stop the bleeding!
别这样
Don't do this.
我学习过几百种语言
I have absorbed millions of languages,
其中有些常见的词语
and there are a few common words among them.
当然有“爱”
"Love", certainly.
“希望”和“恐惧”
"Hope" and "fear",
还有一个更常见的...
and one more common still...
“徒劳”
"futility."
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表