剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
你觉得我们为何出现在这里
Why do you think we're here?
因为...
Because...
我被困住了
I'm stuck.
是我们被困住了
We are.
这又是什么意思
What does that mean?
你到底是谁
And who are you?
我是一位研究人类心理的学者 你是一位舰长
I'm a studier of the human condition, and you are a captain.
讲伦道德 懂外交 有修养
Ethical. Diplomatic. Cultured.
欣赏艺术和充满智慧的想法
An affinity for the arts, intellectual thought.
却常常逃避自己的内心
And yet, perpetually untethered in the ways of the heart.
逃避
Untethered?
这重要吗
Relevance?
不然你怎么那么难以敞开心扉呢 让卢克
Why do you find it so difficult - to be open, Jean- - Luc?
让人们了解你
To let people in?
你跟...你跟所有人都保持一定的距离
You hold them-- You hold everyone at arm's length.
这是...在避免什么
Lest-- Lest what?
或许你在隐瞒某个版本的自己
Perhaps there's a version of yourself you're hiding.
你怕其他人会看见的一个版本
Something you're afraid others will see.
或许是比较黑暗的版本
A darker version, perhaps.
不为人知的耻辱
A secret shame?
罪恶感吗 到底是什么
A guilt? What is it?
你如何认定自己
What is it you define yourself by?
这是什么情况
What is this?
是什么在撞门
What is this banging?
我想咱俩都知道这声音是从哪传来的
I think we both know where that's coming from.
向来正义的让卢克
- The ever-righteous Jean- - Luc.
你喜欢别人这么讲
You like others saying it.
你需要别人这么讲 因为如果他们这么做了
You need others to say it because if they do,
你就可以让真♥相♥离你更远一些
then that allows you to push the truth away a little longer.
让卢克 你太迷恋美德了
- You're so obsessed with virtue, Jean- - Luc...
你刚刚跟我讲的故事正是胜过...
...that the very story that you're telling me is one of good prevailing ove--
闭嘴
Stop!
我从没说过那种话
I never said anything like that!
你根本不知道
And you don't know...
故事是如何收尾的
how it ends.
我们得去到白色的门
We need to get to the white door.
它会动
It moves.
不是每次都在一个地方 但她就在门后面
It's not always in the same place, but she's behind it.
她一直都在
She always is.
收到 已升空 开始计时
Roger, liftoff, and the clock is started.
好酷的太空服
Cool EVA suit.
希望你已经准备好进行失重战斗训练了
Hope you're up on your zero-gravity combat training.
他才九岁
He's nine.
- 一个太空人呢 - 这样好多了
- A spaceman! - Better.
他的保姆临时有事
His babysitter flaked.
我们从你的失物招领处借了一些衣服 我希望这样没关系
Oh, we borrowed some clothes from your lost and found, I-I-I hope that's okay.
病人怎么样
How's the patient?
谁 皮卡德吗 他没事
Who, Picard? Ah... ...he's fine.
我们能先聊聊吗
Can we talk first?
亲爱的 妈妈可能会讲一些不太好听的话
Honey, Mama's going to use some bad words.
我有很多问题都没问你
I've held back from asking you so many questions...
但这是我的诊所
but this is my clinic,
你不能锁住我诊所的门
and you don't lock the goddamn doors of my clinic.
我的钥匙呢
My keys.
你都没讲比较解气的脏话
You didn't even say the good swear words.
你...保持开放一点的心态
Just, um, k-k-keep an open mind.
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
一种手段
Procedure.
你为什么像个连环杀手一样向我走来
Why are you walking towards me like a serial killer?
我得在不弄乱时间线的前提下 跟你解释点事情
I need to explain something to you without breaking time.
这不是你的旅程
This is not your journey.
你不该在这里的
You're not supposed to be here.
所以 如果你死掉的话 没人会想念你
So no one will miss you when you die.
放开他
Let him go.
他对劳拉西泮没有任何反应 我们得送他去医院
He's not responding to the lorazepam. We have to take him to the hospital.
- 不行 我们不能去医院 - 现在是性命攸关的时刻
No, no. We-- We-- We can't go to the hospital.
我这里的设备应付不了这样的病症 他会死的
We are at life and death. I'm not equipped for this. He could die.
设备 行
Equipped? Okay.
拉菲 我需要个稳定器 立即传送
Raffi, I need some kind of, uh, stabilizer. Stat.
是给皮卡德用的
It's for Picard.
- 你在跟谁讲话 - 给他的大脑用的
- Who are you talking to? - It's-- It's for his brain.
我不知道这到底是怎么回事
I don't know what's happening.
- 神经元振荡器 - 天啊
- Neural oscillator. - Oh, my God.
特蕾莎 先顾眼前吧
Teresa, just be in the moment.
好 神经...神经元 这会影响脑电波
Okay, neural-- neural. It affects brain waves.
振幅 频率 相位
Amplitude. Frequency. Phase.
伽马波 你在开玩笑吗
Gamma waves? Are you kidding me?
这怎么可能是真的
How is this real?
- 你到底是谁 - 专注点 你只需要...
- Who are you? - Focus. You're gonna have to--
你少跟我说只要相信你就好
If you tell me to trust you one more time!
我会杀死他吗
Am I gonna kill him?
我不是医生 但我相信你
I'm not a doctor, but I trust you.
你是故意这么做的吗
Are you doing this on purpose?
你不想摆脱这里的困境
You don't wanna be unstuck.
如果这次也没有什么不同呢
What if it's not different this time?
如果每次都是一样的呢
What if it's the same as every other time?
不试一下的话 你永远都不会知道
You're never gonna know if you don't get there.
但如果你现在不走 很可能会永远被困在这里
But if you don't leave now, you could be stuck here forever.
而这次就不是只有你自己了
And this time, you're not alone.
你成功了 他稳定下来了
You did it. He's stable.
你是从外太空来的吗
Are you from outer space?
不是
No.
我是智利人 我只是...我在外太空工作
I'm from Chile, I just-- I work in outer space.
至少复♥制♥器还能用
Mmm. At least the replicators work.
等一下 你进去了
Wait. You're in?
日志是基于密♥码♥算法的
The log was based on a cryptographic algorithm
我以前在集♥合♥体时接触过
I remembered from the Collective.
可以吗
Good?
我以为在坠机之后 阿格尼丝把这艘星舰的博格程序
I thought Agnes had purged all the Borg programs from the ship
- 都清除掉了 - 是降落
- after we crashed. - Landed.
我想知道她是如何黑进系统的
I wanted to understand how she broke into the system,
于是我呼叫了最后一次在计算机中
so I called up the last occurrence of Borg code
出现的博格代码
being introduced to the computer.
你的咖啡一口都没喝
You haven't touched your coffee.
- 你喝咖啡从来都不用人催 - 然后出现了这个
- You never don't touch your coffee. - This is what came up.
(光学数据网络 加密视频)
(22号♥监控)
(16号♥监控)
她输入的绝对是博格代码
That is definitely Borg code she's implanting.
我们得找到她 马上
We have to find her. Now.
敌人才是最好的老师
There is no better teacher than one's enemy.
跟我说个故事
Tell me a st-- Tell me a story.
是你
You?
皮卡德
Oh, Picard.
我没...我...
I-- I was not-- I was, um...
我的准备室
My ready room.
撞门声是怎么回事
What's that banging?
他是个怪物
He's a monster!
她在里面
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. - She's in there!
- 她就在里面 - 嘿
- She's in there! You... - Hey.
你...
嘿
Hey.
一直以来都是你在守着这扇门
You've been guarding it all this time.
看守着她
Her.
你比我活得久
You lived longer than I did.
但是我没秃
But I got to keep my hair.
这貌似不太公平 是吧 儿子
Not exactly a fair trade, is it, Son?
你实在太无情了 父亲
You were relentless, Father.
你的残酷...
Your cruelty...
你毁了她 你撕碎了她的心
You ruined her. You broke her.
你就是个怪兽
You're a monster.
是吗
Am I?
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表