剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
或许是吧
Perhaps.
但不是你想的那样
But not in the way you think.
你以为自己没办法从怪物手里拯救她
You thought you couldn't save her from a monster...
再看看吧
Look again.
那些隧♥道♥
The tunnels.
你说了不要进去
You said don't go.
有一千种方法...
Thousand ways...
在下面有一千种死法
A thousand ways to die down there.
喜欢什么就拿什么吧 快点
Take what you love. Hurry.
快点 我们得赶紧走
Come on. We have to go.
这就是个游戏 就跟捉迷藏一样 不过是在下面
It's just a game. "Hide and seek." Down below.
可是我很怕黑
But I'm frightened of the dark.
对 但我在这里无法呼吸
Yes, but I can't breathe here.
咱们俩一起去
We'll go. You and me.
我不会再难过 一切都会好起来
I won't be sad. Everything will be better now.
你想陪着我吗
You want to be with me?
妈妈 我被困住了
Shh.
妈妈
Maman! I'm stuck.
我花了好几个小时才找到你
Maman!
要不是你掉了那个本子 我或许永远都不会知道你在哪
It was hours before I found you.
你母亲在忍♥受无尽的抑郁
If you hadn't dropped that pad, I never would've known.
以及毫无理由的狂躁
Your mother suffered cycles of terrible darkness...
她需要帮助 但她不肯接受
- Please, Papa! Please! - ...and irrational exhilaration.
住手
She needed help, but she wouldn't accept it.
让卢克 拜托了
Stop!
我真的很抱歉
- Jean- - Luc, please. - No.
你得把我放出来
You have to get me out.
我爱你 求你了 让卢克
I love you. Please.
黑暗一片
No light.
迷宫之中
Labyrinth.
大雨袭来
Rain coming.
你永远出不去的
You'd have never made it out.
但是她...
But she...
她肯定不会罢休
She would've kept on trying.
根本没有怪物在追杀你妈妈
There was no monster chasing your mother.
不 是有的
No, there was.
一直都有
There always was.
但不管怎样 我也没能救得了她
But I couldn't save her either.
没能帮她胜过自己的心智
Not from her own mind.
或许我从未真正了解你
Perhaps I never really knew you.
你会带着这份痛苦成就很多事
You'll do so much with this pain.
拯救很多个世界
You'll save worlds with it.
让我出来吧 让卢克 求你了
- Let me out, Jean- - Luc. Please.
只有你能救我
Only you can save me.
等一下
Wait.
还有其他的难言之隐 对吗
There's more to this, isn't there?
不错啊
Not bad.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在跟我孩子讲话
I was talking to my child.
他是能让东西凭空出现的太空人
He's a spaceman alien that can make things appear out of thin air.
你答应过我的 小兄弟 这样可不好
You promised, little man. Not cool.
首先 我是一个人类
First off... I am human.
天啊
Oh, my God.
当某人迫切地想说服别人 自己是人类的时候
When someone has to earnestly convince you they're human,
真得让那个人离自己的孩子远一点
you should not have brought them around your kid.
你看我看得挺准的 好的方面的
You have instincts about me. Good ones.
我知道你感觉到了什么
I know you do.
你知道我这一辈子看走眼过多少次吗
You know how many times in my life I've been wrong?
这次不会的
Not this time.
你对那个人很忠心
You're loyal to that man.
尊敬他
Respect him.
我不怎么了解我爸 我不常能见到他 所以...
You know, I never really knew my dad. He wasn't around much, so...
我总是在别人身上寻找父亲的影子
I tend to seek out father figures.
- 你这话什么意思 - 皮卡德
- What do you mean? - Picard.
他对我来讲就像父亲一样
He feels like a father to me.
尽管他没把我当成儿子
Even though I'm not a son to him.
那是他的损失
His loss.
无论你是谁
Whoever you are.
你希望我成为什么人
Who do you want me to be?
一个好人
A good guy.
我就是
I am.
就算我以前不是
And if I wasn't...
现在也会成为一个好人
...I would become one right now.
如果你撒谎 而我还让我的孩子靠近你
If you are lying and I brought you around my kid...
他们将永远找不到你的尸体
they will never find your body.
我说 里卡多
Oye, Ricardo.
想看点很酷的东西吗
Want to see something cool?
我想给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.
欢迎来到拉瑟瑞纳
Welcome to La Sirena.
我的星舰
My ship.
我的...太空船
My... spaceship.
我要把一切都摸个遍
I'm gonna go touch everything!
你明白这可能代表什么意思吗
Do you understand what this could mean?
博格女皇逃窜到了洛杉矶
A Borg Queen loose in Los Angeles.
但她不是博格女皇啊 别乱讲
St-- She's not the Borg Queen. Don't say that.
她是朱拉提 或者说她是...
She's Jurati. Or she's...
没错 是拥有博格女皇性格的朱拉提 或者反之亦然
Exactly. Is it Jurati with a side of Borg Queen or vice versa?
瞧 这是昨晚的视频
There. This is last night.
(狄肯酒廊)
- 或许她还在那边 - 不好说
- Maybe she's still there. - I don't know.
我有种感觉 把这件事弄明白 可以挽救很多人的性命
I have a feeling a lot of people's lives are gonna depend on us figuring it out.
这位小姐 嘿
Whoa! Miss, miss! Hey, hey, hey!
今天大概就发生了这么多事情
All of that happened today.
朱拉提
Jurati?
刚醒来就要面对这种事确实让人不爽 但我们已经在想办法了
Not the kind of thing you wanna wake up to, but we're on it.
注意安全吧
Well, keep safe.
有消息记得通知我
And keep me informed.
我这边也有些事情需要处理
I've got something here to take care of.
蕾内怎么样
Renée?
她没事
She's fine.
一切都照章有序
All quiet.
没有Q或者什么新的麻烦
No sign of Q or the new one.
别忘了还有宋
For now. Soong.
皮卡德
Picard.
你救了她
You saved her.
我感觉我跟你的关系有了质的飞跃 超越了私人界限
I feel you and I just made a quantum leap past personal boundaries.
至少我这边的界限肯定超越了
Well, mine, without doubt.
这个嘛...
Well...
不如我再多给你点提示
How about I give you this much?
罗慕伦人
Romulan.
我就知道
I knew it!
你可能是一位先人
You could be an ancestor.
我们通常被招募来守望同族的人
Usually, we're recruited to watch over our own.
但有时也会包括类似的种族
But, on occasion, a similar species.
那种科技或许会非常有用
That technology could be very useful.
但也有自身的局限
It has its limitations.
一旦我关掉 接下来八小时就用不了
Once I switch it off, I can't use it again for eight hours.
现在我得将真♥相♥隐藏起来 来度过这一天了
Now, I've gotta walk around all day hiding my truth.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 我们在浪费时间
Oh, yeah. We're losing time.
实在弊大于利
Doing more harm than good.
- 眼前的任务是... - 我没在讲任务的事
- The Mission, Renée-- - I'm not talking about the Mission.
这都是Q的计划吗
All of that was part of Q's plan?
让你体验这种事
That you experience that?
让你回到那些记忆中重新走一遭
That you relive those memories?
这件事我需要好好考虑一下
I have to take that onboard.
你知道那个故事 远不止于这些内容 对吧
You know there's more to that story, don't you?
无论是什么 都和我们要修复的东西无关
Whatever it is, it is irrelevant with what we are trying to fix.
如果他是故意想让你知道的话 可就不一定了
Not if he wants you to know it.
“敌人才是最好的老师”
"There is no better teacher than one's enemy."
但我一直都在让他掌控劫数的内容
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表