剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
something or someone…
转移了我们
moved us.
好吧 我以总统的身份召你回地球
All right, consider yourself recalled back to Earth on presidential authority.
我们需要面谈
We need to meet face-to-face.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
等我搞清楚怎么回去之后
Once I figure out how to get there.
好了
Oh, there you go.
我找到你了
I found you.
看来有些事永远不会改变
I guess some things never change.
我这就回去
On my way.
艾尔诺 快 我们得赶紧走
Elnor, hurry! We have to go.
出去的路上我被安全系统基因标记了 我很确定
Security gene-tagged me on the way out. I'm sure of it.
-这是…这是怎么回事 -叛乱 艾尔诺
-What is-- What is happening? -Rebellion, Elnor.
叛乱终于爆发了
Rebellion is finally happening.
倒下两栋楼
Two down.
一共是多少栋
Of how many?
一栋为了卡达西亚人
One for Cardassia.
一栋为了安多利亚人
One for Andoria.
一栋为了克罗诺斯人
One for Kronos.
一栋为了瓦肯人
One for Vulcan.
一栋为了罗慕人
One for Romulus.
他们尽可以叫我们叛乱分子 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They can call us insurgents, terrorists,
都无所谓
whatever they like.
但很快 我们就自♥由♥了
But soon, we'll be free.
不许动
Freeze!
-手举起来 -已锁定目标
Hands up! Target acquired.
-准备好处决 -你这个罗慕伦人♥渣♥
- Ready to execute. - You Romulan scum--
够了
Enough!
长官 我们的命令是格杀勿论
Chief. We're shoot to kill.
艾尔诺
Elnor.
我最后记得我们在精益号♥上
Last I remember, we were on the Excelsior. What is going on here?
这是怎么回事
I have no idea what's going on but--
我也不知道是怎么回事 但…
- All right, come. Let's get out of here. - Lockdown initiated.
-快走 我们离开这里 -封锁已经启动 不许上街
Keep off the streets!
抱歉 宝贝 你先配合一下
Sorry, baby, just go with this.
直到我搞清楚是怎么回事
Until I figure out what this is.
这个我要留活口问话
I want this one kept alive. For questioning.
没问题 长官
You got it, Chief.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我也是 孩子
Me neither, kiddo.
别耍花招
Don't try anything.
你应该从与瑞奥斯上校的交谈中 收获颇多吧
I trust your conversation with Colonel Rios was informative?
对 非常多
Yes. Very.
亲爱的 你看起来有点心不在焉
You seem distracted, dear.
我知道你是为重大的清除日而紧张
I understand if you're nervous about this momentous Eradication Day.
亲爱的 你貌似太过关注我 而不是自己的职责
And you seem preoccupied with me, dear, rather than your duties.
解释一下我们要做什么 以及今天为何如此特别
Explain what we're doing and why today is so special
或许这样你就能说服我 自己确实忙对了重点
and maybe then you can convince me that you're focused on the right priorities.
没问题
Of course.
根据今天这个日子的传统
As is per tradition on this day,
我们要清除异见人士 外星人同情者以及恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
we are eradicating dissidents, alien sympathizers, terrorists.
但今天之所以特别 是因为我们还要清除
But today is special because we are also eradicating
联盟最大劲敌的最后一个残余
the last of one of the Confederation's greatest enemies.
朱拉提博士现在应该已经让她做好准备了
Doctor Jurati should have finished prepping her by now.
阿格尼丝朱拉提在这里
Agnes Jurati is here?
这也太野蛮了
It's barbaric you know.
根本没必要
Public executions are needless displays
向已经被彻底征服的种族展示公开处决
of authority to a people already sufficiently subjugated.
这既残忍♥ 也很少见
It's cruel and unusual.
而且会引发极大的恐慌 毕竟今天是个普天欢庆的日子
And beyond disturbing that this day is so celebrated amongst the masses.
我这是在哪
Where am I?
当然了 我说这番话是出于
Of course, I say all this subject to the faith
家养动物和主人之间特有的信任
customary between a domesticant and their master.
喵呜
Meow.
你到底是什么 或许还是别告诉我了
What are you exactly? Maybe don't tell me.
我是斯波特-73 当然了 你最好的朋友
I am Spot-73. Your very best friend, of course.
是我创造了你吗
And I made you?
明摆着嘛 喵呜
Obviously. Meow.
好 知道了
Right. Okay.
好的
Okay.
好 我想想其他可能性
Okay, let's run the alternatives here.
我疯了
Uh, I'm crazy?
尽管我觉得自己可以想出一个更好的错觉
Although I feel like I could come up with a better delusion.
我死了
I'm dead.
尽管参见上一个假设 把我换成上帝
Although see last supposition and replaced me with God.
我处于一个荒谬的镜像宇宙里 我还是老样子
Uh, I'm in a crazy mirror universe where it turns out I'm exactly the same,
只是拥有更精湛的宠物编程技巧
only with slightly more sophisticated pet programming skills.
地球联盟总统阁下
Now announcing her excellency:
驾到
the president of the Confederation of Earth.
-七 -阿格尼丝
-Seven! -Agnes.
我不是觉得你这样不性感了 你还是很性感 但你那个…
Not that you don't look hot, which you do, but where are your--
你一定记得我丈夫吧
You do of course remember my husband.
对 当然记得
Yeah, of course.
戴这种领子 其他人就不热吗
Is anybody else hot with these collars?
好久不见 博士
It's been a while, Doctor.
确实是 对吧
It has. Has it?
对 我最后一次见你时 你还在凝望星空呢
Yes, the last time I saw you, you were gazing at the stars.
没错
Yes!
就是的 占星者号♥ 没错
Yes, the Stargazer. Yes!
我是说 我是个占星…我是个占星家
I mean, I'm a star-- I'm a stargazer.
总统女士 这…这也太厉害了
Madam President. Which-- Way to go, by the way.
你刚才为什么叫她“七”
Earlier, why did you call her Seven?
-大学时的昵称 玩喝酒游戏来的 -朱拉提博士
-College nickname. It's a drinking game. -Doctor Jurati.
-喵呜 -那是什么玩意
- Meow. - What is that exactly?
-喵呜 -你是…
-Meow. -Have you--
显然这里的一切让我摸不着头脑
Uh, well, apparently,
感到孤独
I am mind-bendingly lonely, basically anywhere.
但你是总统 这也太棒了
But you are president, so that's terrific.
行了 M-5-10牢房♥的犯人准备好了吗
Enough. Is the prisoner in stasis cell M-5-10 ready?
能给我们看看吗
Would you please?
所以我们要假设我会操作这里的设备
So, we're gonna assume that this is something that I know how to do.
没问题
Yeah.
好吧
Sh-- Okay.
欢迎 朱拉提博士
Um…
好 M-5-10
- Welcome, Doctor Jurati. - Sure.
(提取样本 M 5 10)
Uh, M-5-10.
所有被羁押到这里的人类敌人里
Of all the enemies of humankind, brought under heel,
谁都不如这位危险 也就是…
none have never been quite so dangerous as--
博格人
The Borg.
老天爷
Holy shit.
这不对劲
This is not right.
虫巢意志不见了 虫巢死了
The hive is gone. The hive is dead.
天文钟错位
Chronometer misaligned.
量子能级退出配置
Quantum-level deconfiguration.
零一号♥联合矩阵第三极附属品 帮我
Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero One, assist me.
她身体里有块碎片 开始的时候…
There's a splinter in her flesh. The beginning of it…
-怎么回事 -难道不是很明显吗
-What's wrong with it? -Isn't that kind of obvious?
你把她的血肉剥去 然后把她塞进了一个管子里
You ripped her from her body and stuck her in a tube.
汉森阿妮卡于23点50分被同化
Hansen, Annika assimilated 2350.
汉森阿妮卡逃脱了同化 但你 你这个玻璃心
Hansen, Annika escaped assimilation, but you, you fragile teacup.
你…
You…
你在任何地方都习惯了这种感觉
are accustomed to this feeling anywhere.
什么感觉
What feeling?
无依无靠的感觉
Unbelonging.
它们一被关在笼子里 这么容易就崩溃了
Put them in a cage and how easily they go mad.
我在一个笼子里
I am in a cage.
我在烧毁遥远系统中的象限
I am burning the quadrants of distant systems.
现实被分离了 被割裂了
Reality has been split. There is division.
时间
Time!
时间被打破了
Time has been broken.
博格女皇拥有一种跨时间意识
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表