剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Picard...
- 你做了什么 - 好心把事实讲出来
- What have you done? - Show them a world of their own making,
却被怪罪一通
and they ask you what you've done.
如果我们想拯救未来 就得修复过去
If we want to save the future, then we have to repair the past.
艾尔诺
Elnor!
如果我们失败了 就是让艾尔诺 还有家园世界的所有人失望
If we fail here, we fail Elnor and everyone in our home world.
拉里斯 一切都不必改变
Laris, nothing has to change.
后退方可前进
Move backward to go forward.
打破得以修复
Shatter to mend.
上将 这艘星舰已经不受我控制了
Admiral? I'm no longer in command of this ship.
过去即现在
The past is now.
我们被地球重力吸引 我阻止不了这件事
We're caught in Earth's gravity. I can't stop her.
给我导航控制
Give me nav control.
- 你要带我们去哪里 - 家
- Where are you taking us? - Home.
女皇说有个能帮助我们的人
The Queen says that there is someone who can help us.
她将这个人称为守望者
She called this individual a Watcher.
你是说如果我们找到他 就可以结束这个梦魇了吗
You're saying if we find him, we can undo this nightmare?
它可能是某种不属于这里的外星物
It's probably some alien species that doesn't belong here.
- 可能它不想被发现 - 我要去找
- It may not want to be found. - I'm coming for it.
你不能随身携带这东西
You can't bring that with you.
- 这个吗 - 因为我们穿越到了400年前
- This? - Because we're 400 years in the past.
你要注意蝴蝶效应
You have to look out for butterflies.
不要将注意力吸引到自己身上
Don't draw attention to yourself.
不要去医院 不要去政♥府♥部门 不要去安全检查站
No hospitals, no authorities, no security checkpoints.
- 嘿 - 你被拘捕了
- Hey! - You're under arrest.
我也许能用星舰作为接口
I might be able to use the ship as an interface.
当然不行
Absolutely not.
我只需要到达那里 修好她
I just need to get in there, fix her,
你可以在我完全被同化前把我拉出来
and you can pull me out before I'm fully assimilated.
没有她就会失败
We fail without her.
我可以看到很多事情
I can see so much.
守望者 15岁
The Watcher. Fifteen.
- 好吧 - 不要
- Yeah. - Don't.
计算机 口述我从博格女皇那里 偷来的文件日志
Computer, dictate the file from the Borg Queen.
- 34.0488北... - 坐标
- 34.0488 north... - Coordinates.
找到守望者 但还有更多信息 对吗
To find the Watcher. But there's more, isn't there?
发生的时间 我几乎可以感觉出来
When it happens. I can almost feel it.
你真让我刮目相看
You've impressed me.
瑞奥斯 请回答
Rios, do you read me?
拉菲 收到了吗
Raffi, do you copy?
有人吗
Anybody?
这里发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
不是什么好事
Nothing good.
- 你确定信♥号♥♥是从这里发送的吗 - 我懂得怎么看三录仪
- You sure a signal pinged from here? - I know how to read a tricorder.
瑞奥斯为什么需要去医院
Why did Rios need a hospital?
瑞奥斯
Rios?
- 瑞奥斯 - 嘿 不好意思 我们关门了
- Rios? - Hey, hey. I'm sorry. Look, we're closed.
如果你需要医生的话 东边两个街区外有一家诊所
If you need a doctor, there's another clinic two blocks east.
不 我们不需要医疗援助 我们在找一个朋友
No, we don't need medical assistance. We're looking for our friend.
深色头发 邋里邋遢的
Dark hair, scruffy.
确实 他刚才在这里
Yeah, he was here.
医生为他做了缝合 然后移♥民♥局的人 突然到访搜查这里
The doctor patched him up before ICE officers raided us.
他们逮捕了二人
They arrested them both.
我很抱歉 听着
I'm sorry. Look,
特蕾莎是公民身份 估计她顶多会被多拘留一会儿
Teresa's a citizen. They'll probably detain her longer than they should,
但最终 他们会放了她 你知道那些混♥蛋♥怎么办事的
but eventually, they throw her back. You know those assholes.
- 是的 我大概知道 - 但是你的朋友
- Yeah. I feel like I do. - But your friend,
希望你们动作快点 太迟的话 移♥民♥局就会让你们再也找不到他
I hope you find him soon, before ICE makes sure you never do.
七 拉菲 听到了吗
Seven, Raffi, do you read me?
收到了吗
Do you copy?
(通讯:星舰舰员)
瑞奥斯 听到了吗
Rios, do you read me?
通讯估计难以畅通 毕竟没有中继卫星
It was a long shot the comms would work. There's no relays.
好
Yeah.
我们就寄希望于他们还没有...
Let's just hope that they're not...
死掉
Dead?
谢谢你 博士
Thank you, Doctor.
在自动修复系统让星舰暖和起来之前
You know, until the auto-repair heats the ship,
要不我们给你找一个可以生火的地方
why don't we find you somewhere where we can light a fire?
万一有人发现拉瑟瑞纳呢
What if someone spots La Sirena?
联盟星舰似乎都配备了升级装备
The Confederation ships seem to be equipped with upgrades.
计算机 启用隐形装置
Computer, engage cloaking device.
哦 天啊
Oh, dear.
所以 皮卡德城♥堡♥在这个时代被废弃了
So, Château Picard is abandoned in this era.
至今已经近百年了
Nearly a century at this point.
第二次世界大战期间 当纳粹侵占法国时
During the Second World War, when the Nazis occupied France,
他们将这个建筑用作军事基地
they used this house as a base of operations.
我的祖先靠躲在下方的隧♥道♥中才逃过一劫
My ancestors only survived by hiding in the tunnels below.
他们去哪里了
Where'd they go?
英格兰
England.
但是城♥堡♥被留给了家族
But the château remained in the family.
尽管一直有各类看门人在看管...
Although there were various caretakers keeping it up...
距离皮卡德家族重新 在这里定居还需好几代
it'll be generations before the Picards reside here again.
妈妈
Maman.
妈妈
Maman.
妈妈
Maman.
你没事吧 先生
You all right, mister?
没事
Yeah.
只是出现了一些
Just having memories of
关于尚未发生事情的记忆
things that have yet to occur.
妈妈
Maman.
妈妈
Maman.
我做了一个噩梦
I had a bad dream.
计算机 播放 《不 我一点也不后悔》第二段
Computer, play "Non, je ne regrette rien," second verse.
深呼吸 好好聆听
Let's take a deep breath and listen.
好了
There,
恐惧感已离你而去
fear's gone.
你现在很安全
You're safe now.
我在呢
I'm here.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我猜是在过去迷路了
Lost in the past, I suppose.
从很多方面来看都是这样的
In more ways than one.
阿格尼丝 在时间线的中断这件事上 我们需要再了解一下
Agnes, we need to find out what else the Borg Queen knows
博格女皇还知道些什么
about the break in the timeline.
你从她脑子里偷来的信息还有什么
What else you stole from her mind.
并且我觉得你需要休息一下
And I think you need rest.
我的休息方式就是思考
Thinking is my rest.
计算这种事情简直让人放松到无法理喻
Can't even comprehend how relaxing calculus can be.
那就听你的
I will take your word for it.
小时候我母亲会播放伊迪丝琵雅芙 来安抚我的情绪
My mother used to play Edith Piaf to me when I was young to calm me down.
我简直可以想象小皮卡德在这儿跑来跑去 嘴里喊着
I can just imagine a little Picard wandering around here saying,
“奶奶 可可 烫烫”
"Milk, chocolate, hot."
我来猜一下 你小时候是那种 有无数藏书的瘦皮猴
Let me guess. You were the skinny kid with the endless book collection.
猜对了
That was me.
我真需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
阿格尼丝 你需要休息一下
Agnes, what you need is rest.
就这瓶吧
Here we go.
“黑皮诺” 你身上有开瓶器吗
"Pinot noir." Happen to have a corkscrew on you?
真是了不起
Fascinating.
你拨动了算盘上的15颗算珠
You moved 15 beads on the abacus.
你取了《大英百科全书》第15卷
You chose the 15th volume of the Britannica.
而这瓶黑皮诺
And a pinot noir,
产于1915年
1915.
阿格尼丝 我觉得你神奇的大脑 在试图告诉我们一些事情
Agnes, I think that your marvelous mind is trying to tell us something.
好家伙 迪克森希尔大侦探上身啊
Look at you, Dixon Hill.
Fifteen.
15...一定是我从博格女皇那里
Fifteen-- it must be the other piece of information I took
获取的另外一则信息
from the Borg Queen's mind.
在我把你断连之前 你说的最后一句话...
The last thing you said before I disconnected you--
“时间线何时改变 ”
"When is the timeline changing?"
15个小时
Fifteen hours?
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表