剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
我们只需在此之前保护蕾内的安全
We just need to keep Renée safe till then.
我们今晚是什么身份 阿格尼丝 我喜欢
Who are we tonight, Agnes? I like it.
没有“我们”
There is no "we."
如果一个人跟朋友共享身体 那我认为“我们”
I believe that's the proper pronoun for when one shares one's body
是很恰当的代词
with one's new friend.
我们没在分享 你只是暂住的客人
We are not sharing. You are a houseguest.
一直到等我想明白怎么处置你
It's just until I can figure out what to do with you.
你就是没办法杀死我
You just couldn't let me die.
我救的人不是你
You are not the one I was saving.
就别吹毛求疵了
Now we're splitting hairs.
但看你对朋友撒谎还挺好玩
Oh, but it was fun lying to your friends.
尤其是跟你发生过性关系那位
Especially the one you had intercourse with.
一点都不好玩
It wasn't fun at all.
那不是性关系 而是...我讨厌对朋友撒谎
Well, not the intercourse, that was-- The-- I hated lying to my friends.
这是一个两难之选
It was an impossible choice.
我不能让警♥察♥死
I couldn't let the cop die,
但也不能杀死唯一能带我们回家的人
but I couldn't kill the one thing that could get us home either.
这对所有人来说都最好
It's the best thing for everyone.
亲爱的 你就自欺欺人吧
Keep telling yourself that, dear.
你能不能别说了
Will you stop talking?
不聊工作了 我们去玩吧
Enough shoptalk. Let's play.
不行 怎么能玩...不能玩
N-No. There's no play-- No playing.
我跟你说了 我要完成任务
I told you, I have a mission to accomplish.
我的意思是 你压力激素过高 对我们俩都没好处
I'm just saying, all of these stress hormones aren't good for us.
我不介意跟去甲肾上腺素追求者 喝杯酒激发一下肾上腺素
I don't mind a little shot of adrenaline with a norepinephrine chaser,
但我觉得皮质醇含量可能超标了
but I'd say we're past the optimal amounts of cortisol here.
但都听你的 阿格尼丝
But whatever you say, Agnes.
你说了算
You're in control here.
(威士忌)
请问要喝什么
What can I get you?
- 苏打水 谢谢 - 没问题
- Club soda, please. - Certainly.
嘿 拉菲
Hey, Raff.
没有危险
Perimeter's clear.
貌似蕾内一直很忙
Looks like Renée's keeping busy.
而且也没有Q的迹象
And there is no sign of Q.
等一下
Wait for it. Wait for it.
老天
- Ta-da! - Oh, goodness.
这是真的雪茄 拉菲
It's real, Raffi.
- 你一定要吸吸看 - 不用了 亲爱的
- I mean, you've got to. - Uh, no, I'm-- I'm good, sweetie.
你看过像这样真正的火柴吗
Have you ever seen actual matches like this?
很多根装在这个小盒子里
Where they come in bunches under this little cover?
你到底是谁 怎么今天...一派容光焕发
Wh-Who is this? This whole thing here-- This glow?
感觉你很...开心
It's like you're... happy.
我只是苦中作乐
I'm just making the best of things.
我了解你...所以觉得很危险
Well, I know you. So I find that alarming.
21世纪的地球跟我想的不一样
Twenty-first-century Earth isn't what I thought it would be.
一切都让人紧张
- Hmm. - Everything's so intense.
四处都是车子和鸣笛声 而且环境好脏
With all the cars and the honking and shouting. It's dirty.
到处都是音乐
There's music everywhere.
食物倒是很好吃
The food is amazing.
- 雪茄 - 好吧 但不仅仅是这个原因
- Cigars. - Yeah, it's not just that.
不对 自从跟那个医生被锁在一间屋子后
No. You've been walking around with that big goofy smile on your face
你就一直冒着傻乎乎的笑走来走去
ever since you were locked up with that doctor.
你知道那个诊所是她一手创建起来的吗
Did you know that she built that clinic from the ground up?
她到之前 那个社区的人看病无门
The people in that community had nowhere to go until she got there.
她做的是治病救人的工作
She saves lives.
瑞奥斯 你千万别想着爱上一个人
Rios, do not even think about going there.
- 我在努力控制自己 - 那你得更努力一些
- I'm trying not to. - Try harder.
因为如果你遇到一个来自不同世纪的人
Because when you meet someone from a different century,
那感情差不多就建立在谎言之上
the relationship is kind of built on lies.
有人看起来很开心
Someone is enjoying themselves.
那些博格植入是很大的负担
There's a lot of baggage with those Borg implants.
看到她能暂时卸下担子 我还挺欣慰的
It's kind of nice to see her travel light for a while.
她通常会这么喝酒吗
Does she normally drink like that?
她明天就要被隔离了
Well, she's going into quarantine tomorrow.
或许这是最后一杯了
Maybe it's a last hurrah.
她又在摸耳垂
She's doing the thing with the ear.
这一般说明她情绪要开始低落了
That usually means the beginning of a downward spiral.
我有一个拦截程序
I've got an intercept program.
看看她在给谁发短♥信♥
I'm gonna see who she's texting.
她确实一直在看手♥机♥
She does seem to check her mobile device quite a bit.
谁不是呢
We all do that.
可恶
Kach!
她在给自己的心理医生发短♥信♥ 好像是叫Q
She's texting her therapist, Q whatever.
“我做不到
"I can't do this.
我没有为这项任务做好准备
I'm not ready for this mission.
派对结束后 我要告诉穆萨自己要退出”
When this party is over, I'm gonna tell Musa I'm out."
Q在鼓励她退出
And Q is encouraging her to quit.
- 穆萨是谁 - 任务指挥官
- Which is Musa? - The mission commander.
她的上司
Her boss.
我要去跟蕾内聊聊
I am going to speak with Renée.
我们不能违反法则
Uh-uh. We're not breaking the code.
它已经护了蕾内一辈子
It's kept Renée safe her entire life.
- 我理解... - 如果Q说得对呢
- I understand that-- - What if Q is right?
如果她没有做好准备呢
What if she's not ready?
或许是你没有做好准备
Perhaps it's you who is not ready.
这是她的命运
This is her destiny.
你一直做得很好
You've done a good job.
现在放手吧
Now let her go.
好吧
All right.
如果我们让穆萨指挥官停止发挥作用 就会对她有利
It will help her odds if we can get Commander Musa out of play.
对 我们需要朱拉提博士 她会说他的语言
Yeah. We need Doctor Jurati. She speaks his language.
皮卡德呼叫朱拉提
Picard to Jurati.
皮卡德呼叫朱拉提
Picard to Jurati.
感觉好些了吗 我们需要放松一下
Feeling better? We needed a little break.
我只是想让你享受一下生活
I just want you to live a little.
- 但我也只能做到这个地步了 - 这是提前设定好的
- But there's only so much I can do. - It's by design.
我们五五开 还记得吗 来杯香槟
This is 50/50, remember? Champagne, please.
没问题
Of course.
我注意到今晚一直有人在关注我们
I've noticed we've been getting some attention this evening.
是裙子的缘故
It's the dress.
是因为我们 我们联手的缘故
It's us. Together.
你在展示出自己的潜力
You're showing your potential.
你的通讯器坏了吗 皮卡德在呼叫你
Is your communicator down? Picard's calling you.
抱歉 我们不是...
Oh, I'm sorry, I th-- I think we--
我肯定是不小心关掉了
Um, I must've accidentally turned it off.
你没事吧
Are you doing all right?
要不要坐下 你可以靠在我身上
Do you wanna sit down? You can lean on me.
我知道 你那方面很厉害
I know. You were great that way.
阿格尼丝 你经历了太多事
Agnes, you've been through a lot.
几个小时前 你手上还沾着鲜血
Just a few hours ago, you had blood on your hands.
你的眉毛又开始像平时担心我时那样
Your eyebrows are doing that cute little thing they do
挑起来了 很可爱
when you're worried about me.
我只是希望你跟我说说你怎么了
I just want you to tell me what's going on with you.
- 为什么 - 因为...
- Why? - Because...
我在乎你 你知道的
I care about you. You know that.
别让害怕挡在中间
Don't let fear get in the way.
冒昧了
Allow me.
哇 你刚才手劲好大
Oh, wow. That's a strong pull.
不...我不是那个意思...
Um, that's-- that's not what I meant, um--
不 抱歉 我觉得自己...我今天有点不舒服
No. I'm sorry. I think I'm-- I'm just not myself tonight.
不 那是...
No, it's, uh...
反向推进器离线 做好防撞击准备
Counter thrusters are off-line. Brace positions!
切断器没有反应
Cutoff unresponsive.
马上开始撞击 三...
Impact in three...
二 一
two... one.
好吧
Okay.
好
All right.
- 她要去哪 - 我不知道
- Where's she going? - I don't know.
但我们不能等朱拉提了
But we can't wait for Jurati.
就是现在 时不我待
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表