剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
I finally managed to reroute power from life support to the transporters,
但目前它们没有计算能力
but, at the moment, they're sub-computational.
我觉得技术名词是“都白费”
I believe the technical term is "for shit."
但我们应该有足够的能源做一次单程旅行
But we should have enough power to squeeze out a one-way ticket.
我们应该早点使用这能量
We could have used that power earlier.
转动补偿将会被关闭
Rotational compensation will be off though.
- 我们应该靠近对方着陆... - 10分钟后出发
- We should land near each other-- - We go in ten.
拉菲 慢点 我们都还没确定去哪
Raff, slow down. We're not even sure where to go yet.
马克里奇工业大厦
Markridge Industrial Tower.
我做了一些调查
I did some digging.
在2024年 这是洛杉矶的最高点
In 2024, it's the highest point in Los Angeles.
我们可以从那里 做一次全面的外星信♥号♥♥扫描
We can run a complete scan of any alien signals from there.
找找能融入到这个时期的行头
Look for anything that will work in this time period.
我看起来还像个法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥吗
Do I still look like a fascist bastard?
不太像法♥西♥斯♥ 但混♥蛋♥就...
Fascist, no. Bastard...
说得好
Touché.
我去检查一下传送器
I'm gonna go check on the transporter.
朱拉提给的 她可以用这个把我们传送回来
From Jurati. She can use 'em to beam us back.
- 拉菲... - 我们可以保持彼此之间的联♥系♥
- Raff... - We can keep in contact locally,
但是没有子空间中继设备 就不能和星舰保持联♥系♥了
but without a subspace relay, not so much with the ship.
- 拉菲 你刚刚失去重要的人... - 我也校准了
- Raffi, you've lost someone-- - I also calibrated
- 三录仪来为异常情况定位 - 如果你想谈谈...
- the tricorder to locate any anomaly. - If you want to talk--
我想做的是解决修复时间线的问题
You know, what I want is to try to figure out how to fix the timeline
不是谈看着他死是什么感觉
and not talk about how it felt to watch him die.
只是部分同化
It's only a partial assimilation.
半路地狱仍不是值得推荐的目的地
Halfway to hell is still not a recommended destination.
但我有你 我的显意识将会在内部修复她
But I'll have you. My conscious mind will be inside working to fix her.
我的潜意识 我的恐惧 我的感情 博格不需要的一切
My subconscious, my fear, my emotions, everything the Borg have no use for,
将会留在你这里
will stay here with you.
所以 我要提前说抱歉了
So, you know, sorry, ahead of time.
阿格尼丝 风险太大了...
Agnes, there are too many risks--
只要部分的我还是分离的 我就还是我
As long as that part of me remains separate, I'll still be me.
你可以通过这个屏幕监测我修复的过程
You can monitor the progress of my repairs on the screen up there.
一旦到达100% 就把我拉出来
And once it reaches 100%, you yank me out.
你在她内部待的时间越长 她就越强
The longer you're inside her, the stronger she becomes.
如果我开始不受控制 你就把管子拉出来
If I start to slip away, you just pull the tubule out.
整个过程就会结束
The whole procedure shuts down.
我怎么知道你有没有遇到麻烦
How will I know you're in trouble?
你要一直和我的潜意识交流
You'll be talking to my subconscious the entire time.
如果出了问题 你会是第一个知道的
If anything goes bad, you'll be the first to hear about it.
就连我有多想念我小学时养的猫 你都会知道
That, and how much I still miss my grade school cat.
好运 各位
Good luck, everyone.
记住 你们是来找守望者的 但要小心
Remember, you're here to find the Watcher, but be careful.
不要多管闲事
Don't interfere.
我们所做的每件事都会带来后果
Everything we do here has consequences.
我会尽可能让你们靠近马克里奇大厦
I'll get you as close as I can to Markridge Tower.
再见 各位
Bye, guys.
看来到我了 对吗
Guess it's my turn, huh?
是的
Yes.
- 阿格尼丝 我... - 我会没事的 先生
- Agnes, I-- - I'll be fine, mister.
我知道你会照顾...
I know you'll take care of--
(神经网络功能)
你是超级英雄吗
Whoa. Are you a superhero?
能帮我保守秘密吗
Can you keep my secret?
- 怎么了 - 不知道
- What happened? - No idea.
我在人行道发现他受伤的 没有身份证 他不让我报♥警♥
Found him on the sidewalk like this. No ID. He wouldn't let me call the cops
或者送他去...急诊室
or take him to the ER.
你们就是处理这种情况的 对吗
You guys deal with this kind of stuff, right?
不要去医院 求你们了 不要去医院
No hospital. Please, please, no hospital.
(全新的星际探险)
(木卫二任务...勇敢前进)
七
Seven?
瑞奥斯 收到没有
Rios, do you copy?
把你的钱包给我 快
Your wallet. Now.
钱 好吧
Oh. Money. Right. Okay.
一个子儿都没有
Ye-- No.
你倒是挺有种的
Wow, though.
女士 我会伤害你的
Lady, I'm gonna hurt you.
真的吗 我们刚到这里 你就交上朋友了
Seriously? We just got here, and you're already making friends.
我也没看到你对末日危机资金 有什么贡献啊
Well, I don't see you contributing to the apocalypse fund.
而且是他先动手的
Plus, he started it.
神奇的使者在希望与绝望的交融中...
Wonderful ambassador up against the backdrop of hope...
奋力前行
meets hopelessness.
2024年 真有你的
You're killing it, 2024.
我一直无法理解
You know, I've never been able to understand
一个社会如何能在诸多矛盾中生存
how a society could exist with so many contradictions
到现在还没有崩塌
and not collapse sooner than it did.
怎么回事 你为什么看起来这么放松
Wh-- How-- What-- Why do you look so relaxed?
- 你从来没放松过 - 我们应该去找瑞奥斯
- You're never relaxed. - We should find Rios.
我能追踪到你的通讯徽章 但他的追踪不到
I was able to track your combadge, but I couldn't find his.
他可能已经在路上了 走吧
He's probably already on his way. Come on.
我不指望皮卡德叫醒女皇殿下
I'm not pinning my hopes on Picard waking Her Highness.
阿格尼丝...
Agnes...
能听到我说话吗
can you hear me?
皮卡德
Picard.
如此充盈的温暖感觉
So many warm feelings.
有欣赏 还有尊敬
Admiration, respect.
有时候我不想服从你 只是出于怨恨
Sometimes I wanna disobey you just for spite,
但那是因为我希望你是我爸爸
but that's 'cause I wish you were my dad.
看来我们进入你的心灵深处了
I see we're diving into the deep end.
我在看着她
I'm looking at her.
她也在看着我
She's looking at me.
对 她找到了我的幽默之房♥
Yeah, she found the humor room.
咚咚咚 别来打扰我
Knock, knock. Don't bother.
都是用来反射的镜子
Just full of mirrors for useful deflection.
女皇在通往你的心灵
The Queen is making her way through your mind.
你可以反抗
You can push back.
我可以感受到她从门口窥视 我能听到门的响声
I can feel her peering through doorways. I can hear rattling.
首先 她只是一个观察者
At first, she is only an observer,
在你想找到她控制中心的同时
but while you are trying to find her control centers,
她会找方法进入...
she will be looking for a way into--
我的感情
My emotions.
她找到了愤怒
She's found anger.
不管她想进入何种感情中 都是非常...
Whatever feelings she is accessing, it is perfectly--
正常 你来告诉我什么是正常吧 你这个自大狂
Normal? Why don't you tell me about normal, you pretentious prick?
你为何不谈一下感情 还有你上次有感情的时候
Why don't you tell me about feelings and the last time you had one?
你假装有感情以避免有感情
You pretend to have feelings to avoid having feelings,
所以感受到你的感情得有多难受...
so how awful must it be to feel what you f--
新房♥间
New room.
她推开了悲伤之门
She's rattling at the door of sadness.
我讨厌这个房♥间
I hate this one.
很黑暗
Dark.
要是...
What if...
- 要是我永远出不去呢 - 你出得来
- What if I never come out? - You will.
我好孤单
I'm so alone.
有时我感觉...
And sometimes, it's just...
压力太大了
too much.
不堪重负
Too heavy to push through.
然后一种想法就会出现
And then a thought occurs.
我可以停止努力
I could just stop trying.
我可以躺平
I could lie down,
停止奋斗 让这感觉占据我
stop fighting, let it take me.
- 睡到死去 - 不要放弃 阿格尼丝
- Like sleeping to death. - Stay with me, Agnes.
我做不到
I can't.
我找不到回来的路了
I can't find my way back.
她变得更强了 不仅只是观察了
She's getting stronger now. No longer just observing.
听我说 不要忘记自己的初心 阿格尼丝
Listen to my voice. Hold on to yourself, Agnes.
我是阿格尼丝 我是...
I am Agnes. I am--
子程序失败 检测到侵入
Subroutine failing. Intrusive presence detected.
- 根除 同化 - 阿格尼丝
- Eradicate. Assimilate. - Agnes.
记住 你去那里是有目的的
Remember, you're there for a purpose.
你是去唤醒女皇的
You are to waken the Queen.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表