剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
Help now, and what do I get?
我
Me.
你的很多想法仍活跃在我的脑子里
I got a lot of your... ...thoughts still swimming around in my head
在那件事之后...
after, you know--
你和我一样讨厌孤独 不如这样吧
You hate being alone just as much as I do. So how about it?
我们在解决危机的间隙 交换各自悲催的故事
You and I trade sad-sack stories in between pressing catastrophes?
该死 瑞奥斯的文件刚刚更新了 他被转移了
Shit! Rios' file just updated. He's being moved.
什么 到哪里
What? Where?
边境附近的圣所区域
It's to the Sanctuary District on the border.
他正在被移除 拉菲 如果我们现在丢失他...
He's being disappeared. Raffi, if we lose him now...
我知道 该死 等一下
I know. I know. Damn it. Hang on.
好 我找到他了 他在移♥民♥局735号♥转移巴士上
Okay, I found him. He's on ICE transfer bus number 735.
信♥号♥♥转发器说他在14号♥高速...噢 不
GPS transponder says he's on Highway 14-- Oh, no, no, no!
朱拉提 我们被警♥察♥包围了 拜托告诉我们传送器已经可以用了
Jurati, the cops are all over us. Tell me that you have the transporter up.
我们马上就准备好 感觉还不错吧 直接走进...
Yes, yes. We're almost good to go. Not bad, huh? Just walked right over--
阿格尼丝 专注点 没时间解释了
Agnes, focus. No time to explain.
好 我把我们的坐标发给你
All right, I'm sending you our coordinates.
现在就把我们传送过去
Beam us there now.
稍等一下 正在弄...
Okay, just a second. Getting them...
七 能帮我们拖延一下吗
Seven, can you buy us some time?
好 现在我要让你们做的事 与常识认知完全相反
Okay. Now, I'm gonna ask you to do something totally counterintuitive.
我需要你们踩下刹车
I need you to hit the brakes.
- 什么 - 警方就在我们身后
What? The authorities are right behind us.
七 相信我
Seven, trust me.
从车里出来
Get out of the car!
赶紧出来
- Get out, now! - Get out of the vehicle now!
- 赶紧从车里出来 - 请求支援来到百老汇大街
Also requesting backup at Broadway.
其他单位 请用警戒线圈住11街 以及附近街道
All other units, cordon off 11th and Avenue.
代码10-14 已将12街拦截起来
10-14. Copy that. Barricading all of 12th.
正在架设边界
Setting up a perimeter.
抱歉 各位 传送器还是没办法应对移♥动♥中的目标
Sorry, guys, the transporter still can't handle moving targets.
你们还活着吧 拜托请告诉我你们还活着
Are you guys alive? Please tell me you're alive.
我们还活着 大概吧
We're alive, I think.
我锁定了巴士的导航系统
I got a lock on the bus's GPS.
瑞奥斯移♥动♥得太快了
Rios is coming fast.
- 好 那我们就去劫车 - 光天化日之下
- So, we hijack it. - In broad daylight.
- 还不能引起蝴蝶效应 - 还不能害我们自己死掉
- Without butterflies. - Without getting ourselves killed.
或瑞奥斯或其他任何人
Or Rios or anyone else.
没错
Exactly.
不客气
You're welcome.
阿格尼丝
Agnes?
我又限制了你的访问权
I limited your access again.
阿格尼丝
Agnes?
阿格尼丝
Agnes!
捐赠的事都弄妥了 我在这边也就完事了
Well, donations are done, which means so am I.
再会了 老头子
So long, old man.
盖南 拜托 等一下
Guinan, please, wait.
- 三天之后... - 未来就毁了 我知道
- In three days-- - Future destroyed. I got it.
但我不参与任何事 我只倾听
But I don't get involved. I listen.
但你一定知道些什么
But you must know something.
他们派我来找你
They sent me to you.
我不是你要找的守望者
I am not your Watcher!
希望你能找到对的人
I hope you find what you're looking for.
但这个人不是我
I'm not it.
我的名字是让卢克皮卡德
My name is Jean-Luc Picard.
400年之后
Four hundred years from now,
你会成为我认识最久的 最亲密的朋友
you will be my oldest and dearest friend.
皮卡德是吧
Picard, huh?
对
Yes.
该死
Shit.
上车吧
Get in!
你要找的是监督者 亦称守望者
You're looking for a Supervisor, otherwise known as a Watcher.
他们遍布在整个星系
They're peppered through the galaxy,
被派去保护一些人的命运
assigned to protect the destiny of certain individuals.
谁派的 你讲的“命运”又指什么
Assigned by whom? And what do you mean by "destiny"?
其实概念挺含糊的 他们也不怎么解释
You know, it's all kind of vague. They're not big explainers.
他们自认为是某种守护天使
They see themselves as kind of guardian angels.
那里可没有人性方面的问题
No humility problem there.
这样吧 我可以让你们面对面... 相当于面对面吧
Anyway, I can get you a face-to-face... sort of.
“相当于”是什么意思
Uh, what do you mean, "sort of"?
这么说吧 我认为她也很想见见你
Let's just say I suspect she's very much gonna want to meet you.
多谢了
Thank you.
先别谢我
Oh, don't thank me yet.
相信我
Trust me.
她可不是吃素的
She's a pill.
对守望者来说 和任务有关的任何事 他们都会很警觉
Watchers can be pretty defensive when it comes to their assignments.
有话跟她直说就好
Just be straight with her.
她没什么耐心...且目标明确
She's impatient... and has terrific aim.
好
All right.
如果你欺骗 或有所隐瞒 她都会知道的
If you lie or hide something, she'll know.
那你可就出丑了 而我则会颜面尽失
Then you'll look bad, and I'll look really bad.
如果你是冒牌货 她可能会把你眼皮撕咬下来
If you aren't the real deal, she'll probably bite your eyelids off.
听着还行
That's nice.
我从你身上拿下来的
I took this off you.
我以为是武器呢
Thought it was a weapon.
- 因为响过几次 - 谢谢
- It beeped a couple times. - Thank you.
你最好快跑
You better run.
- 这位就是守望者吗 - 不是
- This is the Watcher? - No.
看来你并没有听到我讲的话啊 盖南
Perhaps you didn't hear me, Guinan.
我再讲一次 你还有10秒时间离开这里
I'll say it again. You have ten seconds to get out of here
不然我就会失去控制 一脚踢爆你的脸
before I lose my very tenuous grip on my need to put my boot through your face.
她没唬人
She means that.
后会有期
See you someday.
这个人在找守望者
This one is looking for a Watcher.
我觉得你应该听听他讲的事情
I think you're gonna wanna hear what he has to say.
盖南 先不要离开地球
Guinan, don't leave the Earth just yet.
我知道你的倾听已经结束了 但你和人类的事情还没结束
I know you're done with listening, but you're not done with humanity.
变化总是会比预期来得晚一些
Change always comes later than we think it should.
跟我来
Follow me.
还有多远
How much further?
通讯装置
Communicator.
我能识别信♥号♥♥ 就别装作你不知道自己身上有这东西了
I can read the signal. So don't act like you haven't got it.
没有这个 我就举步维艰了
Without this, I'm stranded.
我不在乎
I don't care.
留着也行 电池抠出来 不然我们没得聊
Ugh, keep it. But pop the energy cell out, or we're done here.
很好
Good.
你们为什么要这么做 为何如此大费周章
Why are you doing this? What is this pantomime?
免得你被人跟踪
In case you're being followed.
你要带我去哪儿
Well, where are you taking me?
带到我身边啊 真正的我
To me, of course. The real me.
和其他人一样 这具身体只是一个临时宿体
This body, like the others, is just a temporary host.
现在很明显 我没有被人跟踪了
Surely by now it's obvious that I'm not being followed.
在这里等一下
Wait here.
不好意思 你是盖南的朋友吗
Excuse me, are you a friend of Guinan's?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
拉里斯
Laris.
(《洛杉矶时报》 在2024年 太空探索会复兴吗 )
(杰克逊罗伊柯克广场)
你做不到的...
You can't do it...
你深知这一点
and you know it.
没错 这一行你已经很熟悉
Oh, sure. You played the game for a while.
可那是一切都毫无风险的时候
When nothing was at stake.
(《苍白的儿子》)
唯一的挑战就是 如何骗到大家你有这个胆识
When the only challenge was fooling everybody into thinking you had the nerve.
可现在一旦来真的 恐惧让你寸步难行
But now it's real, and the fear is choking you.
告诉你个真♥相♥
Well, here's the truth.
你做不到的
You can't do it.
人们会失去生命
People are gonna die.
而现在你的恐惧
And now your fear,
你的怀疑 会成为你脑海里最响亮的声音
your doubt, is the loudest voice in your head.
没想到会这样...
That's unexpected...
这可不妙
and most unfortunate.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表