剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
Absolve yourself...
否则未被拯救的唯一生命 就只剩下你自己了
or the only life left unsaved will be your own.
她的眼睛
Her eyes.
非常漂亮
They were so beautiful.
尚戈刚刚穿过了热层
The Shango just passed the thermosphere
我们跟任务专家蕾内皮卡德博士确认过了
as we check in with Mission Specialist Dr. Renée Picard.
蕾内 上面的视野如何
Renée, how is the view up there?
动态压力正在减少 一切系统都正常
Dynamic pressure decreasing, all systems normal.
我们正乘着...
We are away on the wings of...
(与任务专家蕾内皮卡德博士同行)
先辈之翼远去
those who came before us.
木卫二 我们来了
Europa, here we come.
我谨代表全体人员 祝你以及整个队伍马到成功
On behalf of all of us, to you and the entire crew, Godspeed.
去死吧 还马到成功
Piss off. Godspeed.
搞什...
Wha--
不 该死
No. No, no, no, no. Goddamn it!
(翻开一本书籍)
嘿 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
科雷
Kore.
别这样
Please.
你做了什么
Wh-- What did you do?
创造了一个新未来
Made a new future.
为我们两个
For us both.
这是为了我的姐姐们
This is for my sisters.
百分之百文件删除确认
100% file deletion confirmed.
全系统清除完成
System-wide purge complete.
(机密)
(可汗项目 机密筹资报告)
(好奇后面的内容吗 继续观察吧)
(加州洛杉矶460号♥洛瑞大道)
我对天发誓 如果这还是你那种游戏 Q...
I swear to God, if this is another one of your games, Q--
不
No. No, no.
我可以向你保证 我们十分不同
I can assure you, we are very different.
你好 科雷
Hello, Kore.
你是...
And you are...
这是一个很长很复杂的故事
That's a very long and very complicated story.
说实话 我也没什么急事
Honestly, I've got nothing pressing.
好的
Okay.
很长时间以前 大家都叫我卫斯理克拉夏
A long time ago, I was known as Wesley Crusher.
但现在 我是所有时空的旅行者
But now, I am a traveler of all of space and time.
你在开玩笑 对吗
You're kidding, right?
我上次开玩笑的时候
The last time I told a joke,
我无意中改变了一个世纪的历史
I inadvertently changed a century's worth of history,
所以我非常努力以免被误解
so I work really hard to not be misunderstood.
信息量很大
That's a lot.
你根本想象不到
You have no idea.
我的同事们和我
My colleagues and I,
我们派遣那些我们称为监视者的人 帮助确保时间的正常流动
we dispatch those we call "Supervisors" to help ensure the proper flow of time.
瞧 宇宙本质上是一块巨大的挂毯
See, the universe is essentially a grand tapestry.
它是完美 脆弱又精致的
It is flawless. It is fragile. It is exquisite.
但不知为何 它总是离彻底毁灭只有一线之遥
Yet it is somehow always a thread's pull away from total annihilation.
一颗星星诞生 但是星舰失踪
A star is born, but a ship is lost.
一个新种族繁盛 但一种文明会陨落
A new species thrives, but a civilization collapses.
知道在何时介入 才是困难的部分
Knowing when to step in, that's the tricky part.
所以我和同事们观察
And so my colleagues and I, we watch.
保护一切
We protect everything.
重大的职责
Big job.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
你眼前有两条道路
Two paths are before you.
第一条会把你引向一个十分正常的生活
The first one leads to a perfectly normal life.
等等 这是招聘演讲吗
Wait, is this a recruitment speech?
我还没说完
I'm not done.
第二条路会把你引向截然相反的结果
The second, that path leads to everything else.
它会给你提供机会 赋予你生活的目的和意义
And it offers a chance to give your life purpose and meaning.
但我不能保证你的安全
But I cannot guarantee your safety.
好吧 就是这样 这就是招聘演讲
Okay. That's it. That was the recruitment speech.
我从没有安全过
I've never been safe.
欢迎加入旅行者
Welcome to the Travelers.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
一个三录仪 几个通讯徽章 还有一个坏的相位枪
A tricorder, a couple of combadges, a broken phaser.
我想就是这些了 我能找到的所有蝴蝶
I think that's all of it. Every butterfly I could find.
- 我们永远不知道这有没有用 - 有用 一定要有用
- So we'll never know if it worked. - It did. It had to.
只有这样
Now, that's the only way
永远见不到那些我们再也见不到的人 才能说得通
that never seeing the people we're never gonna see again is okay.
对 我们现在住在这里了
Right. We live here now.
我们要怎么做 钱是怎么运作的
So, what do we do? I mean, how does money work?
来洛杉矶
Come to LA.
你这样有点专横哦 是吧
That's a bit presumptuous, isn't it?
我想我该先问一下
I suppose I should ask first.
嘿 克里斯 快看我在外面地里 找到的这些酷酷的石头
Hey, Chris, look at these cool rocks we found outside in the field.
哇 很酷 这些石头非常古老
Wow. Cool. These are, like, really old rocks.
我从没见瑞奥斯这么开心过
I've never seen Rios so happy.
你真的不介意这样吗
You really okay with this?
也许我还挺乐意的呢
Maybe better than okay.
嘿 如果你不再逃避你博格人的过去
And hey, if you're done running from your Borg past,
我希望你不会突然想到:“天啊
I hope you won't think all of a sudden that, "Oh, my God,
我要非常小心谨慎 醒着的每分钟都和拉菲在一起”
I gotta stay super still and spend every waking moment with Raffi."
因为我真的感觉
'Cause, you know, I-I'm-- I'm actually feeling
我想试试专注于自己
like I w-- I wanna, you know, focus on me for a change.
或许我相处起来还不错
Yeah, 'cause, you know, maybe-- maybe this isn't half bad to hang out with,
如果这是你的计划...
so if that's your plan--
这是什么意思
So, what does that mean?
天啊 拉菲 放松点吧
Oh, my God, Raffi. Let it breathe.
我...我...
I-- Well-- I just--
让卢克溜到哪里去了
Um, where did JL slip off to?
很好
Bravo.
为未来年幼的你所埋下的命运伏笔
Destiny... left for the little boy you will be in the future to find.
你想过毁掉 是吗
You considered destroying it, didn't you?
我来问个问题
Well, let me ask.
如果那个钥匙没放在小男孩能找到的地方 他会和妈妈一起长大吗
If that key is not there for the boy to find, does he grow up with his mother?
愧疚感是不是迅速提升了
Does the shame instantly lift?
但你接受了自己的命运 接受了自己
But you accepted your fate. You accepted you.
你选择了自己让卢克的身份
You chose the Jean-Luc you are.
你宽恕了自己
You absolved yourself.
因为你选择了他
And because you choose him,
也许他现在有资格让别人选择他了
perhaps he will now be worthy enough for someone else to choose.
也许这次 你甚至会给他机会被爱
And maybe this time, you will even give him the chance to be loved.
我跟你说过 重点是原谅 让卢克
I told you this was about forgiveness, Jean-Luc.
你的原谅
Yours.
为什么
Why?
这难道不是永恒的疑问吗
Well, isn't that the eternal question?
认识自己
Know thyself.
已经有太多损失 太多死亡了
There's been so much loss. So much death.
但你都解决了
But you fixed all that.
艾尔诺 塔林
Elnor, Tallinn.
也许并没有解决全部问题
Well, maybe not all of it.
但塔林在所有时间线都会死
But Tallinn always dies in every timeline.
这是她遇到蕾内的唯一结局
This is the only one in which she meets Renée.
我再问你一次 为什么
I ask you once again. Why?
把这句话问完整
Finish the sentence.
是我
Me.
从一开始
From the very beginning...
30多年以来
for over 30 years...
为什么都是我
why me?
我要换条路走了
I am moving on.
按你的说法 我快死亡了
In your parlance, I am dying.
对 我知道
Yes, I know.
独自一人
Alone.
我要孤独一人死去
I am dying alone.
我不想让你也如此
I do not want that for you.
人类
Humans.
你们的悲伤和痛苦 把自己定格在过去的时光里
Your griefs, your pains fix you to moments in the past long gone.
你们就像翅膀被钉住的蝴蝶
You're like butterflies with your wings pinned.
我的老朋友
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表