剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Picard…
七最近如何
And how is Seven these days?
你了解七的
You know Seven.
那边总是有人惹祸
There's always folks out there in trouble.
什么样的混♥蛋♥需要跟那种事争风吃醋呢
What kind of asshole needs to be more important than that?
让我看看你那张丑陋的博格脸
Show me your ugly Borg face.
你们妄图偷走的医疗物资
The medical supplies you were attempting to steal
归芬里斯游侠所有
are the property of the Fenris Rangers.
但你很想在她那里当这样的混♥蛋♥
But you would like to be.
我刚来这里工作时 把你看作一个选择星辰的男人
When I first came to work here, I saw you as a man who chose the stars.
过去了这么久 我不禁会想
After all this time, I've come to wonder,
你是在寻找还是在逃避
have you been seeking or running?
拉里斯…昨晚…
Laris… last night…
-我就是… -做自己
-I was-- -You.
一切都不必改变
Nothing has to change.
现在说这个太迟了 让卢克
It's too late for that, Jean-Luc.
为什么这么急着叫我回来 舰长
What's the big hurry, Captain?
那你和那个人呢
And what about you and, you know.
我得说实话 “我们还是完全可以走下去的”这套说辞
I have to confess, the whole "we can totally still work together" thing
还是在地球上更好用
made a lot more sense back on Earth.
-见到你真是太好了 -我也是
-So good to see you. -You too.
欢迎来到占星者号♥
Welcome to the Stargazer.
出现了某种子空间异常 星际舰队命令我们前去调查
Some kind of subspace anomaly Starfleet's ordered us to investigate.
-我是让卢克上将… -皮卡德
- This is Admiral Jean-Luc-- - Picard.
博格飞船 马上停止传送 不然我们就开火
Borg vessel, cease transport attempt or you will be fired upon.
但女皇真的要来
The Queen is actually coming.
她在同化星舰
And she's assimilating the ship.
不仅仅是我们的星舰 而是整支舰队 她把我们当作枢纽
Not just to our ship, the entire fleet. She's using us as a hub.
我们没得选了
We're out of options!
计算机 启动自动毁灭程序
Computer, activate auto-destruct sequence.
皮卡德 抬头看
Picard. Look up.
这是怎么回事
What is happening here?
得好 让卢克 我的舰长
An excellent question, Jean-Luc.
Q
Q.
欢迎来到那条未选择之路的
Welcome to the very end
尽头
of the road not taken.
这是什么
What is this?
这个吗 这是家
This? This is home.
占星者号♥的全体成员呢
And where are the crew of the Stargazer?
你真是又奇怪又土气
How quaint. How provincial.
完全不改企业号♥往昔的作风
How yesterday's Enterprise of you.
占星者号♥不存在了
There is no Stargazer.
什么意思 你做了什么
What do you mean? What have you done?
好心把事实讲出来 却被怪罪一通
Show them a world of their own making and they ask you what you've done.
真是典型的人类
So human of you.
Q 你操纵别人的人生也该有个头了吧
Q, have you had enough of playing games with other people's lives?
我不再是你的走卒
I am no longer your pawn.
你低估自己了 让卢克 你不只是一颗棋子
You undersell yourself, Jean-Luc. You are more than just a piece.
你可是这出好戏里最重要的角色
Why, you're the very board upon which this game is played.
我都一把岁数了 不会再信你的鬼话
And I am too old for your bullshit.
一把岁数 没错
Old, yes!
时间真是不公平
How unfair time is.
这么多皱纹
So many wrinkles.
这么多失意
So many disappointments.
你想怎样 Q 能有话直说吗
What do you want, Q? Will you come to the point?
-你想让我直入正题 -对
-You want me to cut to the chase? -Yes!
正题已经摆在这里了 皮卡德
Well, the chase is cut, Picard.
正题正在流血
The chase is bleeding.
正题要死在你怀里了 而我只是想帮忙止血
The chase is dying in your arms and I am but a suture in the wound.
你…
Are you…
Q 你不太正常
Q, you are not well.
今早已经收过葡萄了啊
Harvest was this morning.
可是…
But--
同一天 同一时间
Same day, same time.
但收的不是葡萄
Different harvest.
Q 我再问你最后一次
Q, I ask you once more, and for the last time…
占星者号♥及舰上成员在哪
Where is the Stargazer and her crew?
我出手干预了
I intervened.
是这样的 我心想 “我一定要见见让卢克”
You see, I thought to myself. I thought, "I really must see Jean-Luc."
所以就找到了最近处的大爆♥炸♥
So I simply sought out the nearest explosion.
-你想怎样 Q -我可以告诉你
-What do you want, Q? -Oh, I could tell you.
但你太自以为是 根本听不进去
But you're far too clever to listen.
话虽如此 以史为鉴永远不晚 让卢克…
That said,
我实在受够了你这愚蠢的傲慢…
we're never too old to be students of our own behaviors, Jean-Luc.
我也受够了你的冥顽不化 固执己见
I have had enough of your stupid patronizing--
以及你执拗地改东改西 就是不肯改掉真正的鄙习
And I've had enough of your obstinance, your stubbornness,
这不是说教
your insistence on changing in all ways but the one that matters.
而是忏悔
This is not a lesson.
你喜欢这里的天空吗
It's a penance.
在你的历史里 人类在杀戮的过程中
Do you like the skies here?
找到了放过星球的办法
In your history, humanity discovered a way to spare
在这里 他们只是给尸体续上生命系统
the planet they were in the process of murdering.
老天爷啊
Here, they just keep the corpse on life support.
行了 天堂也得有佣人
In heaven's name…
不然谁来修整草坪 谁来给苹果树施肥
Well, paradise has to have staff, come on.
如果有外星奴隶 干吗还要花钱雇人
Who's gonna mow the grass, fertilize the apple tree?
我永远不会…
And why pay for help when you can have alien slaves?
“我永远不会”
- I would never, ever-- - "I would never."
这种道德信念对胜利者来说是奢侈品
Such moral convictions are the luxury of the victors.
跟我来
Come.
对着镜子观看 幽暗不清
Through a mirror, darkly.
但举着镜子的人更是幽暗
And, here, the man who holds the glass is darker still.
我给你看看
Let me show you.
盖尔杜卡特
Gul Dukat.
在伊锡安森林中被处决 就在首都之外
Executed in the Ithian Forests, just outside the capital city.
他死死抵抗
Put up a hell of a fight.
在这个现实中
In this reality,
多亏了他 你才拥有那具灵便的合成人身体
he's the reason you have that nifty synthetic body.
马托克将军
General Martok.
一次生物工程合成的病毒爆发后 他在一次战斗中战败
Defeated in armed combat after a bioengineered virus,
据各种说法 那病毒纠缠不休 灭绝了他的克林贡家园
by all accounts, a nasty little creation, decimated his Klingon homeworld.
还有沙瑞克
And Sarek.
沙瑞克主任
Director Sarek.
在瓦肯科学学院的台阶上
Decapitated on the steps of the Vulcan Science Academy
当着众人的面被砍头 人群中还有他的妻儿
in front of a crowd that included his wife and son.
多棒的细节啊
Nice touch.
握刀的都是同一只枯干的手
And all carried out by the same withering hand.
谁呢
Who?
强大的地球联盟史上最伟大的将军
Why, the greatest general the mighty Confederation of Earth has ever seen.
征服银河系的进程中
The most bloodthirsty, merciless,
最嗜血无情 最残忍♥的人
ruthless human to ever set out to conquer the galaxy.
当然是你了
You, of course.
这鬼地方是哪 Q
What is this hellhole, Q?
这是你唯一理解的人生
This is the only life you understand.
我们要不要看看在你的恐惧 还造成了什么损失
Shall we see what else has been lost in the wake of your fear?
欢迎你在一具疯子的躯壳里留在这里
Now, you're welcome to remain here in the body of a madman,
一个疯子的世界
in the world of a madman,
像麦克白一样试图洗刷自己手上的血
and to attempt, like Macbeth, to wash the blood from your hands,
但我向你保证 让卢克 你洗不掉的
but I assure you, Jean-Luc, it's unwashable.
或者…
Or…
或者什么
Or?
赎罪
Atonement.
甚至…宽恕
Maybe even… forgiveness.
宽恕什么
Forgiveness for what?
我觉得你知道
I think you know.
但别担心
But don't worry.
我不会让你一个人去做
I won't let you do this alone.
随便吧
Whatever…
反正我也不会做
it is, I won't do it anyway.
Q 我拒绝
Q, I refuse.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表