剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
singing makes you happy.
对 确实让我开心
Yeah, it makes me happy.
但也让我心碎
But, it also breaks my heart.
真的吗
Really?
你知道吗
You know...
很久以前 霍莉给我钱
A long time ago, Holly gave me money
让给我录歌♥ 然后...
so I could record some songs, and, um...
她知道这会让我开心
she knew that would make me happy.
但每次她说想听时 我都不给她听
But, every time she asked to hear them, I wouldn't let her.
我就是...做不到
I just... couldn't do it.
为什么
Why?
因为我觉得自己...
Because I didn't think that...
因为我觉得自己一点也不擅长
Because I didn't think I was any good.
不擅长唱歌♥吗
At singing?
一切 乔尔
Everything, Joel.
我觉得自己很差劲
I don't think I'm any good.
所以
So, um, you know...
我很抱歉自己伤了你的感情
I'm really sorry I hurt your feelings,
但我觉得你不想做这些
but I don't think maybe you'd wanna do all this.
我不知道自己是否是做朋友的料
You know, I-I don't know if I'm really friend material,
-所以就... -你想多了
- so just... - You're overthinking that.
我觉得你会让自己惊喜 就别...
I think you're gonna surprise yourself. Just don't...
就...
You know, just...
就...去他的
Just... eh?
我想像的会更有男子气概点 但没错 去他喵的
In my mind, it was a little manlier, but yeah. Just meh.
再来一次
Show me again.
-去他喵的 -去他喵的
- Just meh. - Meh.
-好 -我们会没事的
- Okay. - We're gonna be okay.
-嗯 -你想跳尊巴吗
- Okay. - You wanna do some Zumba?
不想
No.
有道理
Fair.
不过...
I mean...
如果这样能让你消气 我愿意试试
If that's what it takes to get you back, I'll try it.
天哪 你确实欠我的
Oh my god, you do owe me.
-妈的 我不是认真的 -来吧
- Oh, fuck! I didn't mean it! - Come on!
你会有擅长的东西的
Okay. You're gonna be good at something,
而且就是尊巴
and it's gonna be Zumba.
去你的
Fuck you.
一二三四
One, two, three, four.
一二三走
One, two, three, eh!
一二三走
One, two, three, eh!
一二三走
One, two, three, eh!
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表