剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
正中我心脏 太甜了
Hit me right in the heart. So sweet.
我都不知道你让莎姆帮忙改文章
I didn't know that you asked Sam to help with your essay.
对 这是她的工作
Oh, yeah. I mean, it's her job.
对 我知道这是她的工作
Yeah, I know it's her job,
但我被申请的所有学校
but I was accepted everywhere
都录取了 所以
I applied to, so...
不如你让你妈妈
You know, why don't you ask your mom
帮你写的社区服务的那部分
to help you with that community service part
-你一直搞不定的那部分 -我很乐意 过去点
- you've been struggling with. - I'd be happy to! Scooch.
肯定会棒的
It'll be great.
我去看看妈
And I am gonna go check on Mom
然后看看她的鸡蛋沙拉做的怎么样了
and see what's going on with that egg salad situation.
-你这么做不对 -就这段吗
- You're doing it wrong. - Just the one paragraph?
-嗯 -亲爱的 我这一看
- Yeah. - Now, honey, right off the bat,
就不喜欢你的字体
I don't like this typeface.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你个蠢驴 你到底在搞什么
you dumb little fuck-nut. What the fuck are you doing?
他在干什么 他在干什么
What the fuck is he doing? What the fuck is he doing...
-你在干嘛 -天呐 没什么
- What are you doing? - Oh my god! Uh, nothing!
我只是...天呐 我有点冷
I was just, um-- Oh god. I'm a little cold.
你应该没太冷吧 都出汗了
Well, you can't be that cold. You're sweating.
对 我容易出汗 你懂的
Yeah, well, I run hot. You know that.
我以为你刚说自己冷了
I thought you just said that you were cold.
对 那是刚才 现在不了
I did. I was. Now, I'm not.
借过
Excuse me.
好吧
Okay...
我想没问题了 我有副厨
I think we're good. I got my sous chef.
别烤焦了
Don't burn it.
爸会嘲笑你一辈子的
Dad'll make fun of you forever.
你去桌子那边坐不会更舒服吗
Wouldn't you be more comfortable at the table?
我在这太舒服了
Eh, too comfortable where I am.
我想是的 你整天都没动
I guess so. You haven't moved all day.
我刚收到电♥话♥ 我得走了 有人家热泵坏了
Hey, I just got a call. I gotta run. Busted heat pump.
-宝贝 现在是家庭时光 -我知道
- Babe, it's family time. - I know,
但这周末我值班 亲爱的 我得走了
but it's my weekend on. Hey, hon! I gotta go.
拜 老爸
Bye, Dad.
妈
Mom!
-这里面有壳 妈 -那你别吃壳
- There's shells in here, Mom! - Well, eat around them.
还有人想吃烤棉花糖吗
Anybody want s'mores?
-珊侬 你还好吗 -我没事 没事
- Shannon! Are you okay? - I'm good. I'm okay.
妈 你在想什么
Mom! What were you thinking?
珊侬很可能受重伤
Shannon could've really been hurt!
只是个无心之过
It was an honest mistake.
-别说的像联邦大案一样 -妈 你醉了
- Don't make such a federal case. - God, Mom, you're wasted!
大家都冷静
Everybody just calm--
爸
Dad!
-怎么回事 -一定是我脚麻了
- What happened? - My foot must've fallen asleep.
别怪我
Don't blame that on me!
他不该站在车后面
He shouldn't have been standing behind the car.
你开车压到爸了吗
You ran over Dad?
只是他的脚 别大惊小怪
His foot. Don't be so dramatic.
我没事 所有人闭嘴 好吗
I-I'm fine. Everyone just stop it, alright?
这里所有人都像鱼一样喝酒
Everybody here drinks like fishes,
我就连一杯都不能喝
and I can't have one little drink.
对 妈 你不能 显然你是一杯倒
Yeah, no, Mom. You can't, apparently, have one drink.
所有人都挑我刺
Everybody's always picking on me!
-爸 你没事吧 -我会没事的 没事
- Dad, are you okay? - Yeah, I-I'll be alright. Yeah, I'm fine.
家庭嘛 对吧
Family, huh?
糟透了
It sucks.
拿好东西 我想走了 来吧 我们走
Get your stuff. I wanna go. Let's go. We're leaving.
-翠西娅 -知道吗 莎姆
- Tricia! - You know what, Sam?
我厌倦了安抚他们 轮到你了
I'm tired of dealing with it. It's your turn.
孩子 谢天谢地你来了
Hey, kid. Oh, thank god you're here.
-弗雷德 -你还好吗
- Oh, hey, Fred. - You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
你知道巨石强森经常怎么说吗
You know what the Rock always says?
-不知道 -控制无法控制的
- I don't. - Control the controllables.
-那是什么意思 -意思是你在这了
- What does that mean? - It means you're here,
你给自己拿了杯酒
you got yourself a drink,
那里有话筒 来吧 我们需要你
there's a microphone. Come on. We need you.
-好 -懂吗
- Okay. -Yeah?
-嗯 -你准备好给大家一份大礼了吗
- Yeah. - You ready to give these kids a treat?
-当然 -天呐 现在挺好的
- Sure. - Jeez, we're doing great,
但我们需要振奋一点
but we need the energy a little up,
我知道你能带来激♥情♥ 我知道你可以
and I know you can bring it. I know you can bring it.
我很兴奋 好吗 燥起来
I'm excited. Alright? Let 'er rip!
-燥起来 -好 燥起来
- Let 'er rip! - Alright, let it rip.
掌声送朱迪灵动的手指
Alright, give it up for Judy's magic fingers!
好极了 谢谢
Wonderful! Alright, thank you.
我们还有一个节目
Alright, we got one more to go,
你们的耳朵有福了 孩子们
and you are in for a treat, kiddos,
因为她来了 独一无二的
because here she is, our very own
莎血鬼小姐
Little Miss Sampire!
来吧 莎姆
Come on, Sammy!
来吧 莎姆
Come on, Sammy.
-改变这里的气氛 -好
- Change the vibe in here, please. - Okay.
好吧
Okay...
我唱了你们就知道
You guys'll know it.
*我难道不让你感受*
*Didn't I make you feel*
*仿佛你是唯一的*
*Like you were the only*
*男人*
*Man*
棒 赞
Yeah! Yes!
*难道我没有给你一切吗*
*Yeah, didn't I give you nearly everything*
*一个女人的所有*
*That a woman possibly can*
*亲爱的 你知道我付出了*
*Honey, you know I did!*
*每次我告诉自己*
*And each time I tell myself*
*我以为自己受够了*
*That I think I've had enough*
*现在 我要让你看到 宝贝*
*And now, I'm gonna show you, baby*
*女人也能勇猛*
*That a woman can be tough*
*我想让你过来*
*I want you to come on*
*过来 过来*
*Come on, come on*
*过来*
*Come on and*
*占有*
*Take it*
*再次让我心动 宝贝*
*Take another little piece of my heart now, baby*
*妈的 让我心碎*
*Oh shit! Break it*
*再次让我心碎 宝贝*
*Break another little piece of my heart now, darling*
*对*
*Yeah*
燥起来
Come on!
*让我心动 宝贝*
*Have a little piece of my heart now, baby*
*你知道你拥有我*
*You know you've got it*
*因为这让你感觉良好*
*'Cause it makes you feel good*
弗雷德·洛可可
Hi, Fred Rococo.
-过来 -真的吗
- Come here! - Really?
*你出去压街*
*You're out on the street*
*精神抖擞*
*Looking good!*
*但宝贝 在你内心深处*
*But, baby, deep down in your heart*
*你得明白这样不对*
*You gotta know that shit ain't right*
*绝不 绝不 绝不 绝不能听到*
*Never, never, never, never, never hear me*
*我在夜晚哭泣*
*When I cry, when I cry at night*
*宝贝 我一直哭泣*
*And, honey, I cry all the time*
*每次我告诉自己*
*And each time I tell myself*
*我无法忍♥受这痛苦*
*That I can't stand the pain*
*当你抱住我*
*Oh, when you hold me in your arms*
*我再次唱起*
*And I sing it once again*
*我想让你过来*
*I want you to come on*
*过来*
*Come on*
*过来 过来*
*Come on, come on...*
*过来 过来*
*Come on, come on*
*过来*
*Come on, yeah!*
*占有*
*Take it!*
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表