剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
但你没资格在这躺着
But you're not gonna lay around here
吃着饼干 浪费钱
eating cookies and hemorrhaging cash,
而老爸还在家里 一个人心碎
while Dad is at home, falling apart.
我在努力
I am trying.
真的吗 真的吗
Really?! Really?!
你甚至没告诉医生霍莉的存在
You didn't even tell Doctor What's-His-Face about Holly!
你不能抹去她 妈
You can't just erase her, Mom!
你没付她墓碑的钱
You haven't paid for her headstone,
现在她在墓地 孤单一人
and now, she's out there, alone in a cemetery,
上面只插了一个塑料牌子
under a fucking plastic peg in the ground!
我没法谈她 太痛苦了
I can't talk about her. It's too hard!
我知道痛苦
I know it's hard!
对我们所有人都痛苦
It's hard for all of us!
我...
I...
我...我只是坐在这 想着
I... All I do is sit around here, thinking
我是怎么...
about how I-I...
我毁了你们的人生
I-I messed up with all you girls,
还有霍莉 我搞砸了
with Holly, too. I just messed up.
你还记得我们小时候 如果难过了
You remember when we were little and we would be upset,
然后你会唱歌♥给我们听 哄我们开心吗
and then you would sing to us, and you'd make us feel better?
*生活可以是一场梦*
*Life could be a dream*
*如果我能带你去云上的天堂*
*If I could take you up in paradise up above*
*如果你说我是你唯一爱的人*
*If you would tell me I'm the only one that you love*
*生活可以是一场梦 宝贝*
*Life could be a dream, sweetheart*
*生活可以是一场梦*
*Life could be a dream*
*如果我所有珍贵的计划都实现*
*If only all my precious plans would come true*
*如果你愿意让我倾吾一生爱你*
If you would let me spend my whole life loving you*
*生活可以是一场梦 宝贝*
*Life could be a dream, sweetheart*
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表