剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
-很高兴能跟你聊天 -也许以后不会了 但...
- Nice talking to you. - Probably won't happen again, but...
-那好 祝你这辈子幸福 -嗯
- Alright, have a good life. - Yeah.
你也是
You, too.
-我要去做个三明治 -好好享受
- I'm gonna go make myself a sandwich. - Enjoy that.
吃剩饭还是想疯狂一把
Leftovers or go wild
吃冷冻室冷冻多年的鸡肉馅饼
and crack open the chicken pot pies in the deep freeze?
-馅饼听着很不错 -好 没问题
- Pot pies sound good. - Okay. Okie-dokie.
卓越标准考试评分中心
一切皆有可能
没有人的成功不需要努力
评卷时禁用手♥机♥
你在看什么
Whatcha looking at?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
你知道每日需批改的作文数量吗
Do you even know what your daily quota for essays graded is?
不知道
I-I don't.
你今天批了多少作文
And how many essays have you graded today?
我不记得准确数字了
You know, I can't remember the exact number--
她都没看她的文件夹
She didn't even look at her folder.
我要把你调去莫妮卡的团队
I'm moving you over to Monica's team.
莫妮...团队
M-Mon-- Team?
怎么 你竟然是个主管吗
What, are you a supervisor?
你就把这当成导师和学员互帮互助吧
Just, like, think of it as more of a mentor-mentee situation.
我知道...
I know it's...
-我能说吗 -说吧 都交给你
- Can I... - Go ahead. Make it yours.
我也经历过
I have been there.
我也站在你的位置过
I have stood where you're standing,
想着"就这吗"
and been like, "Is this it?"
然后...听着 我在中学的时候
And, like... Okay, so there's this one song
有一次突然想到一首歌♥
that came out when I was in, like, middle school,
歌♥词是这样的 "你是否感觉
and it starts out, "Do you ever feel
像个塑料袋..."
like a plastic bag..."
至少我做酒保时
At least when I was bartending,
可以赚点钱 上班时喝酒
make a little cash, drink on the job.
没人会烦我
Nobody bothered me.
我不喜欢这份工作
I don't care about this job!
我不想喜欢这份工作
I don't wanna care about this job!
还有他妈的莫妮卡
And fucking Monica!
乔尔 抱歉
Joel, I'm sorry...
你怎么处理饼干
What do you with the cookie parts?
-漂亮 -过来 这很令人满足 你试试
- Nice! - Here. It's really satisfying. Try it.
-你的手臂真有劲 -非常感谢
- You got an arm on you! - Thank you so much.
-再来一次 -好啊
- One more, right? - Yeah.
等等 我看看是否能扔进洞里
Wait, let me see if I can put it in the hole.
我没听到你进屋
I-I didn't hear you come in.
-不好意思 -你在干什么
- Oh, sorry. - Whatcha doing?
我在找以前的歌♥本
I was just looking for some old songbooks.
-真是个美好的意外 -嗯
- That's a nice surprise. - Yeah.
你找到什么了
What'd you find?
很多好东西
So much good stuff.
这些是美国经典啊
These American classics here.
嗯
Yeah.
我把你的歌♥本都带走了 可以吗
Okay, well, I'm cleaning you out. That okay?
都给你了
They're all yours.
爸呢
Where's Dad?
对啊 你♥爸♥呢
Oh, where is Dad?
在外面干什么吧
He's out somewhere doing somethin'.
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
莎姆
Sam!
-莎姆 -爸
- Sam! - Dad...
-天哪 -我在这里面
- Jesus Christ. - I'm in here!
爸 爸
Dad... Dad!
天哪 怎么回事 你还好吗
Oh my god, what happened? Are you okay?
我没事 没事
Yeah, I'm good. I'm good.
风把门吹得关上了
The wind blew the damn door shut.
你看把手
Look at that handle.
-老天 -断了
- Jesus. - Broken right off...
你怎么不叫妈妈
Why didn't you call Mom?
我知道
I know.
她在里面的躺椅上睡觉 爸
She's in there passed out on the recliner, Dad!
这是我的错 不是她的
It's my fault, not hers.
是我没注意这个门被门带上了
Look, I-I got careless with the goddamn door!
好吧 我们进屋给你吃点东西吧
Alright, let's get you inside and get you something to eat.
你肯定渴坏了
You gotta be so thirsty.
对 我渴坏了
Yeah, I am thirsty.
-我们该拿你怎么办 -我不知道 亲爱的
- What are we gonna do with you? - I don't know, sweetheart.
我这么做不是为了得到感谢
I mean, I'm not doing it expecting any sort of thank you.
正常人都会这么做 对吧
It's just what you do, right?
而且她是我在教堂认识的朋友 所以...
And she's a church friend, so...
不过表达点谢意总是好的
Well, still, a little thank you would be nice.
你写到瑞诗玛的邀请函了吗
Have you-- Have you done Reshma's invite yet?
-我想没有 -写到的时候拿出来
- I don't think so. - When you get to it, pull it
因为我想加点私人的信息进去
because I wanna put a personal note in it.
因为想要获得城镇年度企业
'Cause she's the one that we need to get in with
就得去巴结她
for the Downtown Business of the Year.
-好的 -嗯
- Got it. - Alrighty.
库珀 去坐下
Coop, go sit down.
教练
Hey, Coach.
-兄弟 -比赛不错
- Hey, bud. - Great game.
-写了 老兄 -找零给我
- Thanks, man. - Change.
好 我想他们涨价了
Yeah. Think they raised their prices.
我的...宝贝 不要 我...
My-- Babe, no! I...
我不希望邀请函上有油
Don't want all that grease by the invitations!
-瑞克 -切芮蒂
- Hey, Rick. - Hey, Charity!
那封还不太完美
That one's not quite perfect.
我在这张上画了奶♥子♥
I put some tits on this one.
别 你能...
Don't-- Could you...
-好 走吧 -安全
- Okay, go. - Clear.
你想加入这场突袭吗
You wanna hop in on this raid?
不了 我打下一局
No, I'll get in on the next one.
最近工作很忙吧
So, uh, work's been pretty busy, huh?
闲出屁了
Slow as shit.
皮套裤挺好看 怎么还穿这个
The chaps are cute. What's up with that?
因为这里是狂野西部
Because it's the Wild West.
去死吧
Oh, suck it!
快啊 老兄 快啊
Come on, man! Come on, man!
左边
To your left!
在你他们的左边
Look to your fucking left!
那是魔法马蹄铁
It's a magic horseshoe!
-你在干什么 -我一会打算...
- Whatcha doing? - You know what, I'm gonna...
去乔尔家 所以这里写完我就走了
go to Joel's, so I'll just finish up here and hit the road.
你和乔尔...
So, you and Joel...
你们只是朋友 还是有什么情况
You guys just friends, or what's going on?
对 我们只是朋友
Yeah. We're just friends.
听起来考试中心的工作进展挺不错
It sounds like the testing center is going really good.
嗯 还行吧
Yeah, it's okay.
你能回来真的很好
It's just really good to have you back.
让你的生活重回正轨
You know, you're getting your life on track.
真不错 你有好工作 也许还有男友
That's great. You have a good job. Maybe a boyfriend.
说不好 或许还能去健身房♥
I don't know, maybe the gym.
一切都非常好 莎姆
It's just really good, Sam.
我需要用一下厕所
Yeah, I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
库珀在里面 所以要等一会
Coop's in there, so it's gonna be a while.
-等要一会 -但乔尔说
- Gonna be a while. - But Joel said
你很快就可以申请福利了
that you're gonna be eligible for benefits soon.
真令人激动
That's exciting.
也是...是牙科和眼科的福利吧
Now, is that... is that dental and vision, too?
这算什么 切芮蒂 你在乎个什么劲
I mean, what is this, Charity? And why do you care?
-我只是... -你们为什么要讨论我
- Well, I just... - And why are you guys talking about me?
冷静点 莎姆
Just calm down, Sam.
我们只想帮忙
I mean, we are just trying to help.
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表