剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
他在干什么
What the fuck's he doing?
该死
Shit.
不给糖就捣蛋了 畜生
Trick or treat, motherfucker.
你搞什么 瑞克
What the fuck, Rick?
-你在这干什么 -莎姆 你在跟踪我
- What are you doing out here? - What? You're following me!
没错 我盯上你了 哥们
That's right. I'm onto you, dude.
一切我都知道了
I know everything.
一切
Everything!
见鬼 别...别告诉翠西娅
Shit. Don't... Please don't tell Tricia.
你搞什么 瑞克
What the fuck, Rick!
那我该怎么办 不告诉我姐姐
What am I supposed to do? Not tell my sister
她丈夫是个毒贩子吗
that her husband's a fucking drug dealer?
我...这个...
I... W... Well...
天哪 你在卖♥♥什么 奥士康定吗 芬太尼
Oh my god. What is it? Is it Oxy? Fentanyl?
而且别想着现在说谎来糊弄我 瑞克
And do not insult me by lying to me right now, Rick!
太傻了
It was stupid.
我只是
I just, uh...
我没钱 然后又要给珊侬的大学省钱
Money's really tight, and-and I gotta pay for Shannon's college.
-我工作的地方有人认识人 -去你的
- And-and a guy at work knew a guy... - Oh, fuck you. Just--
-赶紧停止 否则的话 我发誓
- Stop this right now! Otherwise... - I-I swear!
我以莎侬的性命起誓
I swear on Shannon's life,
我再也不贩毒了 我发誓
I-I will never sell drugs again. I swear.
那好
Alright, good.
不过你要知道我一直在盯着你
But just know that I'm fuckin' watching you.
-别想着耍花招 -好
- Do not fuckin' slip. - Okay.
-现在赶紧走吧 -好
- Now, move your fuckin' van. - Okay.
别哭了 赶紧上车
And stop your fuckin' crying. Get in the fuckin' car!
-走吧 天哪 -好 好
- Let's go! I mean... - Okay. Okay.
老天 贩毒 瑞克 你在想什么
Jesus Christ, drugs, Rick? What the fuck were you thinking?
-我发誓 我发誓 -老天
- I swear! I swear! - God!
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
-闭嘴吧 赶紧滚 -谢谢
- Shut the fuck up, and just get outta here! - Thank you!
公牛与熊酒吧
瑞克看起来要尿裤子了
Rick looked like he was gonna shit his pants!
太妙了
Oh, it was wonderful.
我差不多拯救了我姐的婚姻
I basically saved my sister's marriage.
不过她永远不会知道 贱♥人♥
Not that she'll ever know. Bitch.
我在桌子那边...有点寂寞
Getting a little... lonely at the table.
你过来跟我坐坐吗
Can you come sit with me?
我得上厕所 你接着来
I gotta pee. You take my turn.
等等 我...
Wait, I...
-这很有趣 对吧 -嗯
- This is fun, right? - Yeah.
知道吗
You know,
我可能有点太敏感
I may just be overly sensitive,
但你是不是生气了
but is there, like, some tension here?
因为我有点...
'Cause I'm a little...
很久没有社交了 都生疏了
socially out of practice or whatever, and, like,
如果我做了什么让你...
if I've been doing anything that steps on--
好吧
Okay.
这里没有擦手纸 我就憋着吧
There's no paper towels, so I'm just gonna hold it.
其实我有点累了
You know what? I'm actually kinda beat,
-我打算走了 -留下吧
- so I'm going to take off. - Stay.
再喝一杯如何 拜托
Come on, one more drink? Come on.
-你确定吗 -当然
- You sure? - Yes!
好 管他呢
Yeah, alright. Yeah. Fuck it.
-好样的 -很好 我们一醉方休吧
- There we go. - Good, let's get fucked up.
走起
Here we go.
这是我们这桌的吗
Are these for the table?
-当然 -太棒了
- Yeah. - Sick.
我一直在吃酸黄瓜 烧得我口干舌燥
I keep eating these pickles, but they burn, you know?
克雷格
Craig?
天哪 你还好吗
Hey, man. How are you doing?
-很好 -很好
- Good. - Good!
真高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你想...
Do you wanna, uh...
你想一起吗
Do you wanna join us?
-好啊 -来吧 坐
- Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah! Yeah, grab a seat!
克雷格 这是乔尔
Craig, this is Joel.
这位是莎姆
And, uh, and this is Sam.
你好
Hello.
克雷格
Oh hey, Craig.
克雷格刚经历了
Craig just went through, um,
一次心疼的分手
a really big breakup.
-你有点倒霉啊 -是的
- Little down on your luck. - Yeah.
就想着赶紧重振旗鼓
Looking to get back in the saddle.
抓稳了
Giddy-up.
我想给你一杯酒 但我们都喝完了 所以
I'd give you a shot, but we did them all, so...
这些酒劲很大 我只能小口喝
They were really strong. I had to sip mine.
-你喝酒吗 -喝
- Do you drink? - Yes.
瞧 这就是个优点
Alright, well, there's one plus.
-我要去睡了 -好
- Hey, heading to bed. - Okay.
怎么了
What?
治反酸的药呢
Tums?
在你的床头柜那里
Your-your bedside table.
好
Okay.
你怎么认识迈克的
How do you know Michael?
跆拳道
Taekwondo.
对
Yeah.
他救过我的命
He actually saved my life.
是吗 你是被踢到脑袋了还是...
Oh yeah? Did you get kicked upside the head or...
不是 我被止咳糖噎住了 我...
No, I choked on a lozenge. I, uh...
直接从我嘴里弹出来
Just popped it right out of my mouth.
-直接出来 天哪 -对
- Popped it right out. Shit. - Yeah. Yeah...
你练过武术吗
You, uh, done any martial arts?
反正我是不知道
Not knowingly.
跆拳道很不错 能练习柔韧性
Taekwondo is really great, though, for, uh, flexibility.
我柔韧性不好 但我很擅长体育
I'm not flexible, but I'm a real good sport.
不知道 我就...
I don't know, I'm just...
-怎么了 -迈克没告诉我你这么幽默
- What? - Just, Michael didn't tell me you were funny.
我只是有点醉了
I'm just a little drunk.
你想再来一瓶啤酒吗
You want another beer?
好
Yeah.
你的奶♥子♥很棒
You've got great tits.
对
Yeah.
你喜欢柔软的皮肤吗
Do you like soft skin?
早上好
Good morning.
早
Good morning.
咖啡滤纸在哪
Where are the coffee filters?
看看那边的...左边
Check over on the... on the left.
早上咖啡
Coffee in the morning...
晚上咖啡 晚餐咖啡
Coffee in the evening, coffee at suppertime.
你确定在这里吗
Are you sure they're in this, uh...
-我只看到了电灯泡 -好吧 那看看下面
- I'm just seeing light bulbs and stuff. - Okay, check down below.
好 我要蹲下了
Okay. I'm going down!
没那么低
Not that low!
我中学时是棒球接球手 直到我把背摔了
I was a catcher in middle school until I threw out my back.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
不 没事 我能行
No, I-I'm alright. I got it.
翠西娅让我在她店里帮忙
You know, Tricia's got me helping out at her store.
-疯狂购物日的活动 -嗯
- She's got that Crazy Dayz thing. - Yeah.
如果你想 我可以过来接你 我们一起过去
If you want, I could swing by, pick you up, we go together.
我才不去参加那玩意
I'm not going to that thing.
-爸 这对翠西娅来说很重要 -嗯
- Dad, it's important to Tricia. - Yeah.
行吧 那我就能多吃点肉丸了
Alright, well, more toothpick meatballs for me.
-你说他们会提供肉丸吗 -对
- You say they're gonna have meatballs? - Yeah.
芝士呢
Cheese?
-你知道自己喜欢那芝士 爸 -我确实喜欢
- You know you like that cheese, Dad. - I love cheese.
希望我调的浓稠度适中
Hope I got the right consistency.
稠一点好
Lumpy is good.
我真棒
Nailed it.
好了
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表