剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
BGM: Kansas State Line by Connie Conway
*我从没有过堪萨斯州西边*
*I've never been west of the Kansas state line*
*我在家住了一辈子 终日劳作*
*I've stayed home all my life and I've worked all the time*
鲍勃家庭餐馆 24小时营业
*但我内心是个旅者*
*But I'm a rover at heart*
*我亦下定决心*
*And made up my mind*
*去看堪萨斯州西侧到底有什么
*To see what's out west of the Kansas state line*
*我父亲是农夫*
*My daddy's a farmer*
*住在中西部 他发誓...*
*In the Middle West, he swears that...*
午饭前说几个事 乔尔 请举手
Few quick things before lunch. Joel, raise your hand.
克丽丝塔休息的时候
Joel is gonna be supervising Krista's team
由乔尔代替监督她的团队
while she's in recovery.
别忘了给她签卡
Don't forget to sign her card.
今天下午拉里的团队要去附楼跟我汇合
This afternoon, Larry's team's gonna meet with me in the annex
学习俄亥俄三年级学生的考试规定
to go over the rubric for Ohio third grade,
这样我们就能先声夺人
so we can get a head start on that.
最后 电子烟...
Lastly, e-cigarettes...
卓越标准考试评分中心
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry. I was just...
读到一个小女孩的作文
reading this little girl's essay,
其实内容并不悲伤
and it wasn't even that sad, you know?
是关于...
It was just about...
教她的妹妹怎么...
teaching her little sister how to take her...
把自行车的辅助轮拿下来
training wheels off her bike.
肯定是篇不错的作文
Must've been a good essay.
其实挺普通的
It was kinda mediocre, actually.
但让我破防了
But it just got me.
常有的事
It happens.
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry, I just...
我姐姐六个月前去世了 所以我有点...
I lost my sister six months ago, so I'm a little...
我知道
I know.
霍莉的事真遗憾
I'm so sorry about Holly.
她比我们长几岁 对吧
She was a few years ahead of us, right?
抱歉 我不...
I'm sorry, I didn't--
我没想到我们是高中同学
I didn't realize that we went to high school together.
我们还都是合唱团成员
We were in show choir together.
不会吧 我就知道我认识你
No, I... I knew I recognized you.
不 你不认识
No, you didn't.
-我不认识 -没事
- I didn't. - It's all good.
很多人都不认识我
A lot of people don't remember me.
如果你今天想请假
Hey, if you wanna take off for the rest of the day,
我告诉厄玛你拉肚子了什么的
I'll tell Irma you got diarrhea or something.
好吗
Yeah?
拉肚子还让我哭了吗
And it made me cry?
我猜这有点怪
I guess that is kind of weird.
我会想个借口的
I'll think of something.
我能直接走吗
I can just leave?
你自♥由♥了
You're free!
-谢谢 -赶紧好起来
- Thank you. - Feel better.
某 人 某 地
第一季 第一集
校园甜甜圈
里德&菲利埃特珠宝
韦勒姆电影院
《歌♥舞♥女♥郎》 凯莉·诺曼丁
《歌♥舞♥女♥郎》签售会
作者凯莉·诺曼丁
弗雷迪快餐店
-你好吗 莎姆 -兰仔
- How's it going, Sam? - Hey, Ran-dog.
-你知道凯莉·诺曼丁写了一本书吗 -嗯
- Did you know that Kayleigh Normandin wrote a book? - Yeah.
大家都慌了 因为写的是高中的事
Everyone's freaking out 'cause it's about high school.
-我们上高中那会 -妈的
- Like, our years. - Oh shit.
我们都被提到了吗
So, uh, do we all get nailed or?
我只希望我的尿路感染没被写进去
I just hope my DUI isn't in it.
塔米不知道
Tammy doesn't know.
你觉得这会本好书吗
Do you think it's gonna be any good?
那我倒是不担心
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about that.
你想要个破了的玛芬蛋糕吗
You want a broken muffin?
当然
Yes, I would.
珊侬 你妈妈在家吗
Hey, Shannon, is your mom home?
妈 是莎姆阿姨
Mom, it's Auntie Sam!
-你今晚干什么 -不干什么
- Hey, what are you doing tonight? - Nothin'.
我能过去翻翻霍莉的衣服吗
Can I come over and look through Holly's clothes?
-宝贝 当然可以 随时欢迎 -真好
- Dude, of course! Anytime. - Awesome.
-她来了 -你好吗
- Here she is. - Hey, what's up?
你怎么不告诉我凯莉·诺曼丁写了本蠢书
Why didn't you tell me Kayleigh Normandin wrote a dumb book?
不知道 因为我...
Yeah, I mean, I don't know, because I--
因为我不在乎 我现在没空说话
'cause I don't care? I don't have time to talk right now.
我晚点给你回电 拜
I'll just call you back, okay? Bye.
算了 没关系
You know what? Don't worry about it.
晚点去爸妈家找你
I'll just see you at Mom and Dad's.
搞什么
What the fuck?!
抱歉 这个...
Oh, I'm sorry. The...
我的车跟你一样 是我的错
I have the same car. My mistake.
见鬼
Fuck!
你打算搬进霍莉阿姨的房♥间吗
Aren't you gonna move into Aunt Holly's room?
不一定 我已经习惯住沙发了
I don't know. I'm kinda used to the couch.
*我只知道要去纳什维尔*
*All I know is heading down to Nashville...*
我喜欢这张照片
I love this one.
那是去年才拍的
That was just last year.
*在颓废灰蒙的日子*
*On a rusty, dusty...*
我一直想整理她的东西
You know, I keep trying to go through her stuff,
有点停滞不前
and I get kinda stuck.
天呐 狂躁恐慌染发剂 我们能试试吗
Oh my god. Manic Panic? Can we?
当然
Fuck yeah, we can.
天呐
Oh my god.
我喜欢这个味道 你闻闻
I love that smell. Smell it.
知道吗
You know what?
也许我妈看到会杀了我
I don't know, my mom might kill me.
那么
Well...
-我们就染发梢 -好 就染发梢
- We could do just the tips. - Yeah, just the tips.
该词还指男女亲热时 男生只蹭蹭不插入的情况
-对 就发梢[就蹭蹭] -就染发梢[就蹭蹭]
- Yeah, just the tips! - Just the tips!
-你知道不能喂这种话上当吧 -莎姆 我知道
- You know not to fall for that, right? - Sam, I know!
行 我就问问
Okay, I'm just checkin'.
染发我不需要戴手套吧
I don't need gloves for this shit, do I?
-没事 -好
- You're good. - Okay.
你知道上面写着"齐柏林飞艇"吧
You know that says -"Lez Zeppelin"?
-对 很酷吧 -没错
- Yeah, and it's bad-ass, right? - Yeah, it is.
瞧瞧我
Check me out.
游泳
你看着好勇猛
You look fierce.
-瞧瞧你的手臂肌肉 -是啊
- Look at those guns! - Yeah.
合唱团
合唱团
Show choir...
天哪
Oh my god!
我真是混球
I'm such a dick!
这是他
There he is...
-你还是很帅 -我从来不帅
- You still got it. - I never had it.
瞧瞧你美丽的刘海
Look at that gorgeous wave of bangs you had.
话说你这美甲真不错
This is a very nice manicure, by the way.
谢谢你注意到了
Oh, thank you so much for noticing.
我们去同一个教堂
We go to the same church.
-我是钢琴师 -钢琴师
- I'm a pianist. - Pianist?
厉害
Cute.
你想念这些吗
Hey, do you miss this?
高中吗 才不
Fuckin' high school? No.
不是 表演
No. Performing.
不
No...
我曾经很喜欢看你唱歌♥
I used to love watching you sing.
你充满快乐
You were so joyful.
深深感染了我
It, like, soaked into me.
高中的一切都不能让我开心
Nothing made me happy in high school,
但看你唱歌♥让我开心
and that made me so happy.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你的嗓音 简直太高级了 -别这样
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表