剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
he asked about your singing.
他干嘛在乎我唱歌♥
What's he care about my singing?
我觉得他只是想问问你的近况
I think he was just wondering how you were doing.
我很好 爸
I'm doing great, Dad.
好极了
So good.
如果有人问起 你就告诉他们
If anyone asks, you can just tell them...
我只是...
You know, I just...
我很想她
I miss her so much.
而且...
And...
我不知道自己在这里的归属
I don't really know where I belong here.
然后翠西娅...
And Tricia...
说不好
I don't know.
无论如何
For what it's worth, uh...
我很高兴你回家了
It's nice to have you back home.
这不是评头论足 这是黑白分明的错误
This is not judgemental, I'm talking it's clear as black and white.
如果他们写了毒品 或一个小孩写了
If they're writing about drugs or if a kid is writing about
同时与一大群人进行性♥交♥
having sex with a bunch of people all at one time,
-那我觉得就有问题 -嗯
- that's a problem for me. - Yeah,
但如果作文题目是"我暑假干了什么"
but if the essay topic was "What I did on summer vacation,"
-然后这是他们干的事 -不不不 天哪
- and that's what they did... - No, no, no. Oh my god.
-那他们也没跑题 -无论怎样
- ...then they're on topic. - Either way,
这让我们的处境变得艰难
it puts us in a difficult situation...
老天 闭嘴吧
God, shut up!
假装我们在进行严肃的对话
Just pretend that we're having a serious conversation.
厄玛说我必须跟你谈谈
Irma said that I have to talk to you.
-抱歉 -我才不在乎那些
- I'm sorry. - Oh, I don't give a fuck.
我讨厌那孩子 他肯定要被开 大家都讨厌他
I hate that kid. He's gonna get fired. Everybody hates that kid.
抱歉 这是
Sorry, it's just like, it's like,
这周我第二次情绪失控了
my second breakdown this week.
是因为这里的日光灯
It's the fluorescent lighting in here.
天呐 不敢相信我现在认识你本人了
God, I can't believe I like "Know you" know you now.
-你逗我玩吗 -不 你是个大人物
- Are you fuckin' with me? - No. You're a big fuckin' deal.
你今晚干什么
Hey, what are you doing tonight?
-我吗 -对
- Oh, me? - Yeah.
低调做人
Laying low.
比平时更低调
Lower than usual even.
那我邀请你去我办的这个活动 合唱团练习
Here's a little invite to this thing I do. Choir practice.
你知道长老会教堂在哪吗
Do you know, um, Faith Presbyterian?
今晚十点
米尔斯商场的教堂吗
That church in the Mills Mall?
认识 但我不怎么去教堂
Yeah, but I'm not really much of a church person.
不是 是跟教堂连着的地方 很有趣
No, no. It's church-adjacent. It's fun.
别有压力 但...
No presh, but...
我觉得你会喜欢
I think you'd really like it.
零售店铺出租
长老会教堂
天哪 你来了
Oh my god, you came!
对
Yes.
拿着这些
Hey, take these ones...
然后放进那边的花瓶
and then put them in that one over there.
麦克开了
Hot mic!
稍等 等我一下 各位
Hold on. Gimme a sec, folks. One sec.
这是什么 我以为你说是合唱练习
What is this? I thought this was like choir practice.
教堂给我钥匙是为了合唱练习
Well, that's what the church gave me keys for,
所以我就这么称呼了
so that's what I call it.
但这个其实没被正式认可
This isn't, like, officially sanctioned.
晚上好
Good evening.
我是弗雷德·洛可可
I'm Fred Rococo,
欢迎来到第四次合唱练习 掌声响起来
and welcome to the fourth ever choir practice, y'all. Come on!
会越来越好的 我保证
It's gonna get better, I promise.
乔尔 提醒我一下今晚布道的主题
Now, Joel, remind me the theme of tonight's sermon.
选择正确的路
Choose the right way!
没错 你能过来
Ah, alright. Well, would you get over here
坐到钢琴后面 给我弹一曲吗
and get behind the keys and tickle me something?
-来吧 -好 我马上回来
- Come on! - Okay. I'll be right back.
-别走 别走 好吗 -不着急 乔尔
- Don't leave. Don't leave, okay? - Take your time, Joel.
我们忙的很 赶紧
We got stuff to do. Come on.
弹点好听的 好听又性感的 这不错 很不错
Something nice. Nice and vampy. Oh, that's great. Great.
好了 选择正确的路
Alright. Choose the right way.
谁能想到我们两个无名小卒
Who would've ever imagined that these two nobodies
竟然能有一天
would some day make it all the way
来到这个舞台
to this here stage
在一个毫无生气的商场中的长老会教堂
at a Presbyterian church in a dying mall
而且是在堪萨斯州的第八大城市
in the eighth biggest town in Kansas?
相信自己的梦想 孩子们
Believe in your dreams, kids.
对吧 我们做到了
Come on, we did it!
今晚 我们要喝点酒
So tonight, we're gonna do some drinkin',
跳跳舞 来点社交
some dancin', and some fellowshippin'.
首先我们的第一位演出者
And, uh, our first performer,
尽管我们还没完全准备好 灯光还没到位
even though we're not quite ready and the lights aren't set,
但这位演出者强烈要求现在就上台
insisted on coming and joining us right now.
来吧 各位给她个合唱团式的欢迎
So please, uh, let's give her a big choir practice welcome,
独一无二的厄玛
the incomparable Irma!
*来吧摇摆身体 宝贝跳跳康茄舞*
*Come on, shake your body, baby, do the conga.*
*我知道你已经无法控制自己*
*I know you can't control yourself any longer*
*来吧摇摆身体 宝贝跳跳康茄舞 我知道...*
*Come on, shake your body, baby, do the conga, I know you...*
-妈的 你好啊 -嗨
- Fuck, hey. - Hey.
糟了
Oh shit...
各位 这是莎姆 你已经认识迈克了
Uh, hey, y'all. So, this is Sam, and you know Michael.
-对 你好 迈克 -莎姆
- Yeah, hi. Hi, Michael. - Hi, Sam.
-蒂芙妮 -你好 我是莎姆
- Tiffani. - Oh, hi. I'm Sam.
我喜欢这个活动
I love this thing,
但我还是觉得在教堂有点吓人
but I still get a little creeped out being inside a church.
-让我想起糟糕的过去 -我知道 你不是
- It brings some shit up. - I know, and you're not
唯一一个这么说的 但是
the only one that's said that, but, um,
经历了那么多我不想为其辩解的糟心事
for all the fucked-up shit that I would never defend and...
以及我被孤立的那些时刻
all the times I've been excluded...
我依然能在这找到安慰
this is still where I find comfort.
你这是斯德哥尔摩综合征
That's called Stockholm Syndrome.
你打算介绍我吗 赶紧的
Are you gonna introduce me or what? Come on.
-莎姆 这是弗雷迪·洛可可 -弗雷迪·洛可可
- Sam, this is Fred Rococo. - Oh, hey, Fred Rococo.
别见外
Please...
叫我弗雷德·洛可可 你的手劲真大
Call me Fred Rococo. That's a strong shake.
天哪 书里写了什么
Oh my god. What did the book say?
-迈克 -不好意思 他什么都跟我说
- Michael... - I'm sorry! He tells me everything.
有个贱娘们写了本书叫做《歌♥舞♥女♥郎》
This mean girl wrote a book called "Showgirls,"
她还写了莎姆 还用了她的真名
And she wrote about Sam, and she used her real name.
等等 那书叫《歌♥舞♥女♥郎》吗
Hold up. The book is called "Showgirls"?
是关于合唱团的
It's about show choir.
她不知道那本同名电影《艳舞♥女♥郎》吗
Does she not know about "Showgirls"?
-电影太棒了 -我同意 等等
- Great movie. - Agreed. Wait, wait, but, like,
所以她写了你什么
so like, what did she say about you?
-就是些可笑瞎编的事 -比如呢
- Just some ridiculous made-up shit. - Like?
有...
Oh, there's just...
有一章写了高一时她宣传的谣言
this chapter about this dumb rumor she spread junior year
说我吸卫生棉条
about me sucking on tampons.
天哪
Oh my god.
-也许我♥干♥了 也许我没有 -等等
- Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. - Wait,
女孩会这么做吗
do girls do that?
当然不 谁都不会
No! No one does that!
也许有些地方有人这么做
I mean, somebody probably does somewhere.
-愿上帝祝福他们 -绝对没有
- God bless 'em. - No!
大家都叫她莎血鬼
They called her Sampire.
-天哪 这些孩子太恶毒了 -是啊
- Oh my god! Kids fucking suck. - Yeah.
你知道我曾祖母以前长说什么吗
You know what my great grandmother used to say?
"我不会打你 但你得撞上这个"
"I'm not gonna hit you, but run into this."
谢谢安慰 各位
Well, thanks, guys.
-别叫我莎血鬼 -没问题
- Don't call me Sampire. - You got it.
知道吗 收回你刚才的话 堂堂正正叫这个
You know what? Take that word back. Own it!
绝对不要
Fuck no.
*我的双眸紧闭*
*Oh, my eyes would close*
*因为你微笑*
*'Cause you smile*
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表