剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
你笑得太开心了 她就一直唱
You were laughing so hard that she just kept singing,
-一直尿裤子 -记得
- and kept pissing herself? - Yeah!
太搞笑了
Oh, that's terrible.
我好想她
Wow, I really miss her.
嗯
Yeah.
你...
You...
你还戴着她的项链 对吧
You still wear her necklace, huh?
对 每天都戴
Yep. Every day.
天哪
Oh my god!
怎么了
What?
我才意识到
I just realized...
难怪他最近开始健身了
this is why he's been working out.
恶心
Oh, gross!
这太丢人了
This is so frickin' embarrassing!
-有人来了 -莎姆 压到我头发了
- Someone's here... - Sam! That's my hair--
你好
Hello?
这是我的狗子 罗杰
This is my dog, Roger.
-你好罗杰 -你好罗杰
- Hey, Roger! - Hey, Roger.
我弄疼你了吗
Did I hurt you?
快点快点 接电♥话♥ 畜生
Come on, come on. Pick up, you motherfucker.
等等
So wait,
瑞克是个出轨的毒贩子吗
Rick is a drug-dealing adulterer?
只是出轨 我觉得毒贩这个想法
Just an adulterer. I think the drug-dealing part
可能有点不准确
might not have been accurate.
等等 那一大捆现金是怎么回事
But wait, what about the big wad of cash?
我觉得他在节省自己的零花钱
I think he just saved up his allowance,
这样去开房♥时就不用信♥用♥卡♥了
so he didn't have to use their credit card at the motel
去那个的时候
for the -- Yeah...
-弥天大谎啊 -对
- What a web of lies. - Yep.
你俩喝酒了吗
You ladies been drinkin'?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
糟了
Oh no!
圆顶小屋没了
The cupola's gone!
-爸肯定会难过 -他不接电♥话♥
- Dad's gonna be so sad. - He's not answering his phone!
她也不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone!
他没在工作 她也不在店里
He's not at work! She's not at the store!
他们在一起
They're together!
如果他们在一起 那可选择的地方不多
Well if they are, they don't have many options.
走 我们去抓奸
Here! Let's rock-and-roll!
可以开我的车
We can take my car.
我觉得这样最好
I think that's best.
-你没醉吧 -没有
- You're not drunk, are you? - No!
-那就好 -我为生活而陶醉
- Alright, good. - I'm high on life.
我因为人母而陶醉
I'm high on being a mother!
我们为什么停在这里 他们的车不在
Wh-why are we parking here? Their cars aren't here.
我从不认识我爸
I never knew my daddy.
但我妈说他总是把车停在后门
But Mom said he always parked around back.
聪明
Smart.
她要去哪 罗杰
Where's she going, Roger?
她要去了 对吧
Well, she's doing it, isn't she?
-她去了 -我看起来有点奇怪
- Oh, there she goes. - I look a little wild.
我的发型 你觉得呢
Like, physically, do you think?
对 我本来不打算说的
Yeah. I wasn't gonna say anything,
但没错...
but yeah...
我在龙♥卷♥风♥过境时困在了一个
Well, I was stuck in one of those drainage pipe things
-水管里面 -天哪
- during a tornado. - Oh my god!
抱歉我的形象有点不佳
I'm sorry if I got a little messy!
1987年得州18个月大的杰茜卡·麦克卢尔
被困在枯井中58小时后获救
像杰茜卡宝宝那样吗
Like the little baby Jessica?
-不是 我记得她那是井 对吧 -该死
- No, I think she was in a well, right? - Oh shit.
-搞错了 罗杰 -但我们挺过来了
- Whoopsies, Roger. - But we made it,
是吧 我们活下来了 对吧罗杰
didn't we? We survived, huh, Roger?
我们战胜了风暴
We weathered that fucking storm.
但你可能死 罗杰 你可能死
But you could have died, Roger! You could have died!
他们在这里 他们就在这里
They're here! They're fucking here!
-见鬼 -真的吗
- Oh shit. - Really?
好吧 她把上衣脱了
Okay, and she's taking off her shirt.
糟糕的选择
Wow, that's a bold choice.
拿了一块浴巾
Oh, got a towel,
像卡♥通♥里的恶棍那样走来走去
walking around like she's a burglar in a cartoon.
-她在交朋友 -你好吗
- She's making friends. - How's it going?
-挺好 你呢 -她在跟那位先生说话
- Fine, how are you? - She's talking to a gentleman.
你有那种万♥能♥钥♥匙♥吗
Do you have one of those universal key thingies...
-我们该做点什么吗 -我被锁在外面了
- Should we do something? - ...I got locked out!
我们用实体钥匙
We use real keys...
关于黛布牧师
Hey, about Pastor Deb.
我的丈夫把自己的老二塞进了...
My goddamn husband got his dick stuck...
-我知道你难过 但... -我闺蜜的体内
- I know you feel bad, but... - ...with my best friend...
我很高兴你撒谎了
I'm glad you lied.
-关于合唱练习 -他们就在这里 在隔壁
- About choir practice. - They're right here. They're right next door.
我知道 但我不知道...
I know, but I don't know...
只想告诉你一声
Just for your information.
-我不能... -把钥匙给我
- Hey. I can't-- - Give me the keys!
-我们得进去了 -对 现在立刻马上
- Okay, we need to go in there. - Yes, immediately, right now.
去他妈的冰 把钥匙给我 韦伯
Fuck this ice. I want those keys, Weber.
-那些是我的钥匙 你不能... -钥匙给我
- They're my keys. You're not gonna-- Hey! - Gimme the keys!
-韦伯 钥匙给我 -这是我的工作 我不...
- Weber, gimme the keys! - This is my job! I'm not gonna--
翠西娅
Tricia!
这样吧
Okay, I'll tell you what.
-50块 我告诉你房♥间号♥ -嗯
- For $50, I'll tell you the room number. - Yeah.
-100块 我给你钥匙 -成交
- For $100, I'll give you the key. - Done.
-莎姆 给他钱 -乔尔 给他钱
- Sam, pay the guy. - Joel, pay the guy.
-你的支付宝是多少 -我的什么宝
- What's your Venmo? - My what?
老天
Oh, for God's sake.
我猜还用上现金了
I guess we're just doing cash now?
-翠西娅 你确定吗 -嗯
- Tricia, are you sure? - Yep.
-妈的 -搞什么 瑞克
- Oh fuck! - What the heck, Rick!?
给你两小时回家收拾破烂
You have two hours to get home and get your crap,
等我回家时你最好已经滚蛋了
and you better not be there when I get back!
-你听到没 -我...
- Do you hear me? - I...
-她在哪 -谁
- Where is she? - Who?
你知道是谁
You fucking know who!
我猜猜 你在这里
Well, I guess, um, you're here--
你个猪头
You fuckin' idiot.
你想回去吃点冰淇淋吗
Y-you wanna stop and get some ice cream?
你想让我去后座陪你坐坐吗
You want me to come and sit with you back there...
-不用 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
停车停车 快看
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. Look, look.
-怎么了 -看
- What? - Look!
天哪
Oh shit!
看着不错 看着没坏
It looks pretty good. It looks pretty good!
天哪 能装下
Oh my god, it fits!
她还好吗
Is she okay?
他妈的
Fuck!
嗯 她会没事的
Yeah, she'll be fine.
该死的安全带
Fucking seatbelt.
欢迎光临
我们开业且很棒
皇后A 皇后B[蜜蜂]
莎姆
Sam!
今天也太疯狂了
How crazy was that?
是啊
I know!
-天哪 真不敢相信有这种破事 -老天
- Oh my god, I couldn't believe that shit. - God.
-你在干什么 -躺着 该死 毯子掉了
- What are you up to? - Chillaxing. Oh fuck, I lost my blanket.
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表