剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
天哪 你从没来过教堂 对吧
Oh my god, you've never been to a church, have you?
别担心这个
Don't worry about it.
今天的读经内容是诗篇139篇
Today's reading is from Psalm 139,
1到24节
verses 1 through 24.
不好意思 翠西娅想知道我在干什么
I'm sorry, Tricia wants to know what I'm doing.
不不 你看
No, no, no. Look, look, look.
...我行路 我躺卧
...from afar, you search out my path
你都细察 你也深知我一切所行的
and my lying down and are acquainted with my ways.
-天哪 -耶♥和♥华♥啊 我舌头上的话
- My god. - Even before a word is on my tongue,
你没有一句不知道的
behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.
他...太帅了
He's so... he's so hot.
优点 绝对是优点
Pro. That's a pro.
这绝对是优点
That's definitely a pro.
把他写到优点那一栏
Put him hard in the pro column.
我已经给他写上了
Oh, I'm putting him hard in there.
我若升到天上 你在那里
If I ascend to Heaven, you are there.
我若在阴间下榻 你也在那里
If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.
-乔尔 -我若展开清晨的翅膀
- Joel? - If I take the wings of the morning and dwell
飞到海极居住
in the uttermost parts of the sea...
-我们在看什么 -...你的右手也必扶持我
- What are we looking at? - ...and your right hand shall hold me.
不知道 我就是想感受
I don't know. Just trying to get a feel.
-嗯 -黑暗必定遮蔽我
- Yeah. - The darkness shall cover me
我周围的亮光必成为黑夜
and the light about me be night.
-我也是 -黑暗和光明 在你看来都是一样
- Me, too. - Even the darkness is not dark to you.
翠西娅 就...
T-Tricia, just...
冷静下来 告诉我你想干什么
just calm down and tell me what you wanna do.
好 我觉得烟熏机不是问题
Okay, I... I don't really think the smoker is the issue here.
我来处理
I-I'll take care of it!
天哪 翠西娅要疯了
Oh my god. Tricia's losing her fucking mind.
-我也不怪她 -嗯
- I mean, I can't blame her. - Yeah.
-莎姆 -见鬼 别走
- Hey, Sam! - Oh shit. Don't go.
-我去开车 -别走 别走
- I'm gonna get the car. - Don't go, don't go.
库珀
Hey, Coop.
你好吗 刚才在里面没看见你
How you doing? Didn't see you in there.
嗯 我去那个教堂 就是为了凑步数
Yeah, uh, I go to that church. Just... getting my steps in.
嗯
Yeah.
见鬼 老兄 你还好吗
Fuck, man, how you doing?
挺着吧
Hanging in there.
嗯
Yeah.
太疯狂了 我...
So crazy. I...
我还是难以相信瑞克和切芮蒂的事 对吧
Still can't believe that about Rick and Charity, right?
见鬼 我得走了
Oh shit. I gotta go.
我们...回头见
Um, I'll see you... soon.
心碎者输了一场 教练
Hey, heart-breaker of a loss, coach.
下周我们会拿下他们
We'll get 'em next week.
好吧 我感觉刚才没来电
Okay, so I'm sensing that wasn't a love connection,
但没关系 后面还有一间教堂
but that's okay. There's another church back there
-11点有礼拜 我们可以去试试 -不了
- that has an 11:00 service. We can try that out. - No. No.
刚才那个教堂就很不错
Actually, it was a great church.
但我坐在那里
You know, but I was sitting there,
我就是...没感觉
and I wasn't really... feeling it.
我觉得问题不是教堂
I don't think the problem was the church.
我想问题是我
I think the problem was me.
我真的很感谢你做的一切 但...
I really appreciate what you've been doing, but...
不知道 我想也许我不再适合去教堂了
I don't know. I think maybe I'm not a church person anymore.
那没事 我也不是
Well, that's okay. I'm not either.
不再是了
Not anymore.
嗯
Yeah.
-不过你还好吗 -还好
- But are you okay? - Yeah.
-你确定吗 -嗯 我没事
- You sure? - Yes. I'm okay.
真的
I-I am.
你能开车带我去那个汽车旅馆吗
Can you drive me to this fuckin' motel?
我得替我姐姐去盗窃了
I gotta commit grand larceny for my sister.
好
Okay.
我是来拿走你的烟熏机的
Hey. I'm here to take your stupid fuckin' smoker.
-你要带走烟熏机吗 -对 翠西娅要
- You need to take the smoker? - Yep. Tricia wants it.
所有零件都在吗
Are all the parts there?
这是她在我生日时送我的
She gave that to me for my birthday.
与我无关 瑞克
Well, not my problem, Rick.
听着
Look...
-我知道我搞砸了 -确实 你搞砸了
- I know I fucked up. - Oh yeah, you fucked up alright.
-她不肯接我电♥话♥ -再说一次
- She won't take my calls. - Again,
与我无关 瑞克
not my problem, Rick.
所有零件都在 只有盖子和底
Yeah, all the pieces are there. It's just the top and a bottom.
那好
Alright, well...
我拿走了
I'm taking it.
我一直想问你
You know, I've been wanting to ask you something.
你之前去合唱训练干什么
What were you doing at choir practice?
我以为你没看到我
I didn't think you saw me.
我看到你了 你去那里干什么
Oh, I saw you. What the fuck were you doing there?
之前我有一次去商场干活
I was at the mall on a job one night,
碰巧遇到了
and, uh, I-I just stumbled on it.
我从门里看了一会
I watched a little from the door.
说不好
And-and I don't know.
我挺喜欢的
I just-- I liked it.
然后...
And...
对 后来我又去了
so, yeah, then I came back,
我想着这次
and I thought, okay, alright, this time,
我就看到底
I'm going all the way in,
然后我看见你了
and that's w-when I saw you,
感觉好奇怪
and that was weird.
我就走了
So, I left.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你告诉我
Well, thanks for telling me.
你说一些这种善解人意的话
You know, you say something sweet like that,
然后我又想起来你把老二塞进了切芮蒂身体里
and then I remember that you stuck your dick in Charity,
我就又生气了 蠢货
and I'm fuckin' mad again. Idiot.
天呐
Holy smokes!
你怎么回来的
How did you get here?
我给珊侬打电♥话♥ 她和小男友来接我了
I called Shannon and her and her little boyfriend picked me up.
-他们把你赶出来了吗 你干什么了 -埃德
- They kick you out? What did you do? - Ed...
如果我们不缺钱 我愿意住在那里
If we had all the money in the world, I'd have stayed there,
但我们缺 所以...
but we don't. So...
我问了医生 他给了我互助会列表
I asked the doc, he gave me a list of meetings.
我能做到
I can do it...
只要你帮我
if you can help me.
下令吧 长官
Give me the orders, chief.
莎姆 外面在下雨吗
Hey, Sam. Is it raining out?
没有 你来干什么
No, and what the fuck are you doing here?
库珀发现了出轨的事
Well, Coop found out about the situation,
现在 翠西娅已经没有什么
and now, Tricia has nothing
可以非法威胁我的把柄了
to probably illegally threaten me with.
他怎么发现的
Well, how did he, uh, how'd he find out?
我猜是有人在教堂说吧
I guess people were talking at church.
奇怪 人们在教堂不说话
That's weird. People don't talk at church.
翠西娅
Hey, Tricia.
姐妹
Hey, girl.
她不是你姐妹 她是我姐姐
She's not your girl. She's my sister.
我们希望你离开
And we would like you to leave.
对吧 翠西娅
Right, Tricia?
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
只有你这种妓♥女♥才会把薰衣草肥皂
Only a hooker like you would put lavender soaps
柔情时刻
放在床单喷雾边上 你有什么毛病
by linen room sprays! What's wrong with you?
-是我移过来的 住手 -不
- I moved it here. Stop it! - No.
是我移过来的 好让人们聚在一起
I moved it here, so that people could gather.
就因为是你移过来的
Just because you moved it here,
不意味着这东西的摆放正确
doesn't mean it's in the right place.
切芮蒂 你在这干什么
Hey, Charity, what are you doing here?
乔尔 听我说
Hey, Joel. Listen to me.
我们从没卖♥♥出任何...
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表