剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
我不知道你什么时候开始防御心这么强 总是这样
I don't know when you got so defensive! It's all the time!
如果霍莉想给你建议你也会凶她吗
I mean, you would never be biting Holly's head off
-像你凶我这样 -不不不
- like you're doing mine if she was trying to give you advice-- - No, no, no.
别把她牵扯进来
Leave her out of this!
天哪
Oh my god.
怎么 现在你不为她感到丢脸了吗
What, are you not embarrassed by her anymore?
现在只觉得我丢脸吗
Is it just me now?
我从不觉得她丢人 我从没这么说过
I was never embarrassed by her! I never said that!
你根本不用说
You didn't have to!
你知道吗 莎姆
You know what, Sam?
我不知道你认为真正的人生会什么时候开始
I don't know when you think that real life starts,
但你已经40多岁了
but you are well over 40.
你早就过了那个时候
So, you're past the point.
-现实生活现在就在发生 -你知道吗
- Real life's happening right now. Okay? - Okay. You know what?
-我要走 我走了 -你要走 我想到了
- I gotta go. I gotta go! - You gotta go. Yeah. I know, I figured.
我知道你要走
I know how you do.
遇事就躲
Typical.
我们只是...为了你好
We just...want what's best for you.
去你的 切芮蒂
Fuck you, Charity.
你好
Hello.
抱歉我知道了 我跟妹妹吵了一架
Sorry I'm late. I had a little run-in with my sister.
但我拿了一些乐谱 一些啤酒
But I got some music, and I got some beer.
请进 请进 请进
Well, come in, come in, come in.
欢迎
Please.
好 女士优先
Alright, ladies first.
那我怎么不先进
Well then, why am I not first?
罗贝塔·弗莱克和克莉丝朵·盖尔吗
Roberta Flack and Crystal Gayle?
天哪 我要激动晕了
My god, I'm gonna faint.
乔尔
Joel...
那是梦想板吗
Is that a dream board?
不是
No.
-那是远景板 -好吧
- It's a vision board. - Okay.
你真的在上面花了很多时间
You really spent some time on this.
-不是... -你要去巴黎 这里有埃菲尔铁塔
- It's not... - You're gonna go to Paris, you got an Eiffel Tower there.
-只是欧洲 我想去欧洲 -嗯
- Well, just Europe. I wanna go to Europe. - Okay.
这里 当然了
Oh, and then, of course,
大家用手比心
everybody's hands in a heart.
-是社区 -好极了
- Community. - Great.
这是什么 搅拌机什么的吗
What's that? A blender or something?
全营养料理机 我只是...
It's a Vitamix. I just...
我很想有个好厨房♥
I really wanna have a nice kitchen.
还有这是什么 这是...
And-- Oh, what's this one? Is this...
你和迈克和你们领养的9个孩子 还是什么
you and Michael and your nine adopted kids, or what?
不是9个 是6个
It's not nine. It's six.
-而且只有4个是领养的 -好吧
- And four of them are adopted, yes. - Okay.
你想全部都在这里实现 在堪萨斯吗
And you wanna do all of this here, in-in Kansas?
对 我住这里
Yeah. This is where I live.
家庭 祷告圈
Family. Prayer circles.
种在花盆里的仙人掌
Fucking pots with cactus and shit--
这有什么不对吗 这有什么不好吗
I mean, what is wrong with this? What's wrong with this?
这是我未来的梦想 这是我想要的
I-I'm dreaming about the future. This is what I want.
我的意思是
Well, I mean,
你想怎么做梦都行 但乔尔
dream all you want, Joel, but...
现在已经是未来了
this is the future.
我们四十多岁了
We're in our 40s,
这些都还没发生 对吧
and it hasn't happened yet, has it?
没发生在你身上 也没发生在我身上
It hasn't happened for you. It hasn't happened for me.
因为这一切不会发生
And that's because it's not going to happen.
而且绝对不会发生在这里
And it's definitely not going to happen here.
我是说
I mean,
你大可以继续剪图片 但...
keep cutting up your pictures, but...
事情就是这样
that's the way it is.
我们值得幸福
We deserve to be happy.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我不知道
I don't know.
知道吗
Know what?
我想我该走了
I think I should go.
-别啊 -我要走了
- Don't go. - I'm gonna go.
-别走 -我走了
- Don't leave! - I gotta go.
男性幸福
莎姆吗 我就想着可能是你
Sam? I thought that was you!
-金 -进来吧
- Hey, Kim. - Come on in.
不 我不想打扰你
No, I-I don't wanna bother you.
看来
So...
你买♥♥了船
you bought the boat.
-酷 你们之前一直想买♥♥来着 -对
- It's cool. You guys always talked about that. - Yep.
我得调试发动机
I gotta tune the motor,
否则我就带你出去转转
otherwise I'd take you out on it.
-下次再约吗 -好 我很乐意
- Rain check? - Yeah, I'd love that.
你还好吗 莎姆
How you doin', Sam?
我很好
I'm good.
不 我不好
No, I'm not.
你知道吗
You know how...
霍莉以前总说...
Holly always said...
"给点时间 莎姆
"Just give it some time, Sam.
你会很庆幸自己回到了这里"
You're gonna be so happy you're here."
我不幸福
I'm not.
我只是...
I just...
没有她 我觉得浑身不舒服
I just can't seem to get comfortable here without her.
而且我感觉有点迷茫
And I feel a little lost.
这很难
It's hard.
真的好难
It's so hard.
最开始我都下不了床 但最终...
I couldn't get out of bed at first, but eventually--
抱歉
Hi. Uh, sorry.
网又没了 宝贝
The internet's out again, babe.
把路由器拔了 重新插一遍
Unplug the router and plug it back in.
路由器有点毛病
It's being weird.
我知道
I know.
我每天都想她
I miss her every day,
但我在努力做一些让我开心的事
but I'm trying to do the things that make me happy.
并不总能奏效
It doesn't always work,
但我在努力
but I'm trying.
比如就...
You know, just...
买♥♥船
buy the boat.
买♥♥船
Buy the boat.
谢谢 金
Thank you, Kim.
谢谢
Thank you.
我回头给你打电♥话♥ 我们一起坐船
I'm gonna hit you up, and we're gonna take that ride.
-一言为定吗 -嗯
- Promise? - Yes.
见鬼
Goddammit...
埃德 我要去杂货店
Ed! I'm going to the grocery store!
MJ
MJ!
妈的 该死
Shi-- Damn it!
-拜托 MJ 我来开车 -你走开
- Come on, MJ, let me drive! - Oh, stop!
天哪
Jesus!
乔尔 你在吗
Joel, are you in there?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我很忙
I'm busy.
拜托
Please.
抱歉我之前过来 把你的梦想数落地一文不值
I'm sorry I came over here and shat all over your dreams.
莎姆
Sam...
-你真的伤到我了 -抱歉
- it really hurt my feelings. - I'm sorry.
只是...
It's just that...
你把一切都...
You have everything so...
规划清楚了
mapped out.
你很清楚
It's so clear to you,
自己怎么做能幸福 对我来说 一切都...
exactly what you need to do to be happy, and for me, it just...
我不...我搞不清楚 我不...
I can't... I can't figure it out. I don't...
我不知道要怎么做
I don't know what it's gonna take.
莎姆
Sam,
唱歌♥让你开心
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表