剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
- Your voice, it was like next level. - Come on...
真的
It is!
你在赛迪·霍金斯节舞会的那首彼得·盖布瑞尔二重唱
That Peter Gabriel duet you did at the Sadie Hawkins dance?
让我感动流涕
That killed me!
凯莉·诺曼丁简直气死了
Kayleigh Normandin was so pissed...
-天呐 -那首歌♥选了让我唱 但你懂的
- Oh god. - ...that I got picked for that, but, you know,
当你拥有天使般的嗓音时 不选你还选谁
you got the voice of an angel, what are you gonna do?
她就像高中特长生 不特别
She was like high school talented. It's not special.
她一点也没变 对吧
She looks exactly the same, doesn't she?
你知道她周六有新书签售会吗
Do you know she has a book signing on Saturday?
知道
Um, yeah.
我听说了这事
I had heard a little somethin' about that.
无意冒犯 但这听起来简直是疯了
No offense, but that is so crazy to me!
谢谢 我也觉得
Thank you!
她高中不是抄袭被抓包了吗
Didn't she get caught like plagiarizing in high school?
-好几次 -天哪
- Repeatedly! - Oh my god!
你想去吗
Do you wanna go?
三角木书店
我们看看
Okay.
天呐
Oh my god.
《歌♥舞♥女♥郎》
不 不妙
Oh no. Oh no!
-她怎么不雇个美术设计 -为什么
- Why hire a graphic designer? - Why?
-丑爆了 好吧 -你快念
- No. Okay, uh... - Alright, just read it.
"当公车驶离礼堂时
"As the bus propelled itself away from the auditorium,
乌云在我们周围团聚..."
and the clouds began to deluge around us..."
太绝了
Oh, this is great.
感觉像是外语翻译过来的
It's like it was translated from another language.
找找我 她写我了吗
Well, look for me. Am I in there?
肯定写我了
I gotta be in there.
莎曼莎...
Samantha's...
写你了
You are in here.
写什么了
Well, what's it say?
写什么了
What's it say?
这...
I mean, this is...
简直是垃圾
Oh, this is a piece of shit.
-对 就是垃圾 -就是垃圾 但是
- It is. It's a piece of shit. - It is a piece of shit but,
其实写到我 我还感觉挺荣幸的
you know, I'm actually kind of honored to be in it.
-我是说 -你很荣幸
- I mean-- - You're honored to have
你的高中创伤被写进
your high school trauma memorialized
文笔烂 自己发行的回忆录里吗
in a shitty, self-published memoir?
-对 -真有你的
- Yeah! - Ha! Good for you.
但是
But, I mean...
她真是做到了 她...
I mean, she actually did it. She...
凯莉竟然写了一本书
Kayleigh wrote a fucking book.
是吗 这才6♥4♥页长
Did she? It's 6♥4♥ pages long.
算得上是本小册子吧
Well, I guess that qualifies then as a booklet.
厕所读物 对吧
Somethin' you might pick up and read on the toilet, right?
-会在厕所里看到的那种 -对
- Somethin' you might find in the toilet. - Yeah!
翠西娅 天呐
Tricia, Jesus Christ,
-你是想给整个屋子放凉气吗 -不 我...
- you trying to air condition the whole house? - No, I'm--
-把冰箱门关上 -妈 我是在整理冰箱
- Close the door. - Mom, I'm just trying to make room!
里面乱死了
It's a mess in here.
为什么你要批评我做的一切
Why do you have to criticize everything I do?
-我没有 -妈
- I'm not. - Hey, Mom.
看看谁来了
Well, look who just waltzed in.
我们以为你不过来 已经吃过了
Well, we didn't think you were coming. We already ate.
行吧 那我喝瓶啤酒
Alright, well I'll just have beer.
-你是自带任天堂游戏机吗 -这不是任天堂
- Did you bring your Nintendo? - It's not a Nintendo.
好吧
Okay...
混♥蛋♥
Dick...
你的头发好漂亮
Your hair looks fucking awesome.
妈气坏了
Mom is super pissed.
别让她看到你的手
Just maybe don't let her see your hands.
-好 -爸
- Okay. - Hey, Dad?
现在没空 小珊
Not now, Shan.
我只想问问是否能借...
I just wanted to see if I can, like, borrow--
-谁把门关上了 -爸
- Who closed the door? - Dad!
你还好吗
Are you okay, Mom?
你知道珊侬下周要拍年鉴照片吧
You know Shannon has yearbook photos next week?
好极了 她会看起来很酷
That's great. She's gonna look really cool.
你知道这得花多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how much it costs to...
脱色 漂白 再上色 然后
strip, lowlight, re-highlight, and then
给头发做护理 莎姆
add a gloss, Sam?
-完全不知道 -需要很多钱
- Literally no idea-- - Well, it's a lot.
我觉得也许你可以别对她这么严格
You know, I think maybe you can take it a little easier on her.
她只是个孩子
She's just like a kid.
-孩子就这样 他们想... -不好意思
- It's what they do. They're trying to-- - Sorry, sorry.
你说什么
Just... excuse me?
她是个好孩子
I mean, she's a good kid.
嗯 那你算老几
Uh-huh, and just who are you, exactly,
能给别人建议
to give advice to anyone
-生活中的任何建议 -什么
- about literally anything? - What?
你的人生干了什么
I mean, what are you doing with your goddamn life?
天哪 翠西娅
Jesus Christ, Tricia.
不 真的 我是认真在问你
No, no, really. Actually, I'm asking.
我想知道 你的人生都干什么了
Like, I wanna know. What are you doing with your life?
我回来是为了照顾霍莉
Well, I came home so I could take care of Holly
因为其他人都不愿意
because nobody else wanted to!
行吧 那就只是一年 对吧 一年
Okay, right. So, that was one year? Right? One.
在那之前你在干什么
And so then what were you doing for the, uh,
在劳伦斯的十年或十五年
is it 10 or 15 years before that in Lawrence?
你那时候干什么了
What were you doing then?
然后从那以后你又干什么了
And then, what have you been doing since then?
你现在对我说的话都很伤人
I mean, you're coming at me really hard right now.
-我不明白这是怎么回事 -你知道吗
- I don't understand what this is all about! - You know what,
生活总是关于你和霍莉
it was always you and Holly.
你和霍莉在你们的那个小小世界
You and Holly in your own little world.
现在你还想...
And now, you're trying...
抢走我女儿
to glom onto my daughter,
成为你的新霍莉 这不会发生的
and make her your new Holly, and it's not gonna happen.
什么 我是她阿姨 你在说什么鬼话
Wha-- I'm her aunt! What are you talking about?
我不知道你什么意思
I don't understand what this means!
你给她染头发
You're dyeing her hair.
给她霍莉的姬佬T恤
You are giving her Holly's gay-ass T-shirts.
我的意思是
And I-- I mean, like,
字面意思的姬佬 没有讽刺
literally gay, okay? I'm not saying "Gay"
不是说这是个不好的词
like it's a bad word, gay,
-所以你别激动 -你就是这个意思
- so don't start with all that. - Oh, yes, you are.
-你就是 -你能不能
- Yes, you are! - Could you just...
你能不能冷静点 别那么大声
Could you just chill out and lower your voice, please?
你怎么能这么说我们的姐姐
How can you talk about our sister that way?
-你怎么能这样 她是我们的姐姐 -我是说
- How? It's our fucking sister. - I mean,
爱罪人 但恨他们的罪
love the sinner, hate the sin.
很简单
It's pretty simple.
宝贝 我还是很饿 我该吃什么
Babe, I'm still hungry! What should I eat?
墨西哥砂锅菜很不错
The Mexican casserole's really good!
瞧瞧你这两面派
There she is.
爸
Hey, Dad.
你也躲着大家吗
You hiding, too?
对
Yep.
老天
Jesus Christ.
你觉得我们该再跟妈谈谈吗
You think we need to talk to Mom again?
她不会听的
She ain't gonna listen.
-今年真糟糕 对吧 -嗯
- What a shitty year, huh? - Yeah.
我也爱你 爸
Love you, too, Dad.
我用力忍♥住 好让弓保持不动
I was pulling down so hard on the bow trying to keep it still.
给你
Here.
我...
I, uh...
我那天见到斯宾塞教练了
I ran into, uh, Coach Spence the other day, uh...
他
You know, he, uh,
他问起你唱歌♥的事
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表