剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
with some wee-wee?
*我要喝自己的尿尿*
*I gotta drink my wee-wee*
*不好 不好*
*Oh no... Oh no...*
我为什么要喝自己的尿
Why would I have to drink my own urine
那是暴风雪哎 水多的是
during a snowstorm? There was plenty of water to drink.
*喝 喝 和我的尿尿*
*Drink, drink, drink my wee-wee*
*不好*
*Oh no*
*-我得和 -喝掉*
*- I gotta drink it. - Drink it!*
喝掉 妈的
Uh, drink it! Oh, fuck!
-瑞克呢 妈的 我们得... -对
- Where's Rick? Fuck. We gotta... - Oh right.
-这是正事 注意点 -好的
- This is serious. Pay attention. - Right. Okay.
-你打算今晚在合唱练习唱什么 -糟了
- What do you wanna sing at choir practice tonight? - Oh, shit.
老天 我不知道
God, I don't know.
-有很多不错的选择 -嗯
- There's so many solid gold options. - Yeah.
也许你可以唱摇滚
Maybe you could do a rocker.
不知道 这只是我的第二次 就是...
I don't know. It's only my second time. It just, uh...
我不想太夸张
I don't wanna go too crazy.
空气补给乐队怎么样
How about, like, a little Air Supply?
或来点更经典的
Or maybe something more classic?
-还有什么比空气补给乐队经典 -也对
- What's more classic than Air Supply? - That's a good point.
但我们是选《失落的爱》
But are we All Out Of Love,
还是选《迷失在爱中》
or are we Lost In Love?
或我们《让爱...
Or are we Making Love...
一切成空》
Out Of Nothing At All?
柔情时刻
正在装♥修♥ 请勿偷看
-可爱 对吧 -太可爱了
- It's cute, right? - It's so cute.
可爱至极
So cute!
走一个
Come on!
妈的
Fuck!
-妈 -你父亲想知道
- Hi, Mom. - Your father wants to know
你来不来参加烧烤会
if you're coming home for the barbecue.
我要做♥鸡♥蛋沙拉
I'm making my egg salad...
知道吗 今天我很忙 妈
Oh, you know what? I got a lot going on today, Mom.
我得挂了 拜
Um, actually, I-I gotta go. Bye.
我们还要跟踪瑞克吗
Are we still gonna be tailing Rick then?
因为我还有事
'Cause I have some stuff.
不了 他会去我父母家
No, he'll be at my parents' house.
那你也得去
Well, then you gotta be there.
不 我还有其他事要做
No. I have better things to do.
周六对我来说很重要
Saturdays are actually pretty big for me.
-真的吗 你有周六仪式吗 -有
- Oh really? You got, like, a Saturday ritual? - I do.
我喜欢坐下列张单子
I like to sit down and write out a list
写下周的目标 然后
of goals for the week, and...
当然了我会写下上周
then, of course, I write down a list of accomplishments
-取得的成就这类事 -天呐
- for the previous week and stuff like that. - Oh my god!
-太厉害了 -嗯
- That's so amazing! - Yeah.
那些我都不做
I don't do any of that.
我喜欢躺着 穿着内衣喝酒
I like to lay around, drinking wine in my underwear.
超舒服
It's pretty fuckin' great.
这什么意思
"Hm" what?
说不清楚
I don't know.
听着有点寂寞
Just... sounds a little lonely.
嗯 反正我喜欢
Yeah, well, it works for me.
那就行
Okay.
你周六一般都干什么
And what do you do with your Saturdays?
主要是教堂的外展活动
Like church outreach stuff mostly.
进行非母语的英语教学 青少年指导
I do ESL, I do youth group mentoring.
今天我们要收拾
Today, we're packing up,
罐装食品和洗漱用品的捐赠
donations from the canned good and toiletry drive.
然后准备合唱练习
Then, I'm gonna set up for choir practice.
每隔一周 我还在儿科诊所
Every other weekend, I have this volunteer gig
有个志愿者活动
at the pediatric clinic.
然后我有时候会为
And then, I do sometimes do clowning
-医院的孩子扮小丑 -天呐
- for the kids in the hospital. - Jesus.
你也太忙了
You do so much stuff.
我只是...
I just...
想忙碌一些
try to keep busy,
好让恐惧不要悄悄袭来
make sure that the terror doesn't creep in.
瑞克出发了 他出发了
Rick is on the move. He's on the move!
妈的 我们走
Well, fuck, let's go!
好
Okay.
妈的
Fuck.
在我们中间保持三辆车就好
Just keep three cars between us, okay?
可路上完全没有车
But there aren't any other cars.
好吧 那就慢点
Alright, well, then hang back.
-乔尔 -等等 我打算让这家伙先走
- Joel... - Oh wait, I'm just gonna let this guy go.
乔尔 不不 超它 否则就会跟丢他
Joel, no, no, no! Go around, or we're gonna lose him!
不 我不能超车
Well, no. I can't go around.
-乔尔 -如果对向有来车呢
- Joel-- - What about oncoming traffic?
你刚说路上没有其他车 乔尔 加油
You just said that there were no other cars, Joel! Hit it!
-不 太冒险了 -不不 加油 去吧
- No... No. It's too risky! - No, no, no! Hit it! Go!
这不冒险 你不能犹豫
It's not risky! You can't hesitate!
踩脚油 然后超过去
Just pull up and go around.
-你能做到 -别犹豫
- You can do it! - Don't hesitate.
别犹豫 别犹豫
Don't hesitate. Don't hesitate.
超车
Hit it!
不行
Oh... no!
-抱歉我犹豫了 抱歉 -乔尔
- I'm sorry, I hesitated. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - Joel!
乔尔 我们要跟丢他了 上上
Joel, we're gonna lose him! Go! Go! Go!
-别犹豫 直接超车 -天呐
- Don't hesitate! Just go! - Oh god! Ah!
-有车 有车 -上上上
- Car! There's a car! - Go! Go! Go!
天呐 你做到了 你做到了
Oh god! You did it! You did it! You did it!
-你做到了 -又可怕又刺♥激♥
- You did it! - Oh, that was scary and fun!
糟了
Oh no!
-不不 瑞克呢 -天呐 他在哪
- Oh no, no, no, where's Rick? - God, where is he?
妈的 我们跟丢了 该死
Fuck, we lost him. Fuck...
-亲爱的 -你在哪
- Hi, honey. - Where are you?
-我以为我们要一起吃午饭 -抱歉
- I thought we were getting lunch. - Oh, I'm sorry.
我在帮莎姆的忙
I'm just helping Sam out with something.
她要你帮什么忙
What does she need help with?
就一些音乐的事
Just some music and stuff for tonight.
-好吧 乔尔 跟莎姆玩的开心 -什么
- Okay. Joel? Have fun with Sam. - Wha--
-迈克向你问好 -真的吗
- Michael says hi. - Really?
这是怎么了 闰年吗
What is this, a leap year?
我们怎么这么幸运
How did we get to be so lucky?
爸
Hey, Dad.
瑞克怎么去烧烤了
What's Rick doing on the grill?
我想这次换他来烤鸡
Eh, I figured I'd let him burn the chicken for a change.
姑娘们准备好了吗
Are you ladies ready?
不 爸
No, Dad...
*我在草坪上被亲吻*
*I get my kisses in the meadow*
*他在小溪旁被亲吻*
*He gets his kisses by the stream...*
*我的宝贝给我亲吻*
*I get my kisses from my baby*
*我的亲吻倒计时 一二三*
*I get 'em on the count of one, two, three*
*一二三*
*One, two, three*
*他的亲吻倒计时 一二三*
*He gets them on the count of one, two, three...*
-莎姆 -妈
- Hey, Sam. - Hi, Mom.
你想再来一瓶并啤酒吗
You want another cold one?
不了
Nah...
零售店铺出租
我想晚饭吃
I want chips and salsa
薯片莎莎酱和冰冻玛格丽塔酒 这有错吗
and a frozen margarita for dinner. Is that so wrong?
没有 太对了 黛布牧师
No, that is so right, Pastor Deb.
埃米特 玛格丽特怎么样
Emmet? Margs?
-好 -太棒了
- Okay. - Okay, great.
你俩先去 我想留一会儿
You two go on ahead. I'm gonna stay behind though
因为我想练习一些新的合唱音乐
because I wanna work on some new choir music.
好
Right.
我迫不及待想听了
I can't wait to hear it.
这是篇很棒的文章 小珊 我很喜欢
Yeah, it's a really great essay, Shan. I love it.
那些关于你和外公的爆米花公园的故事
And that stuff about you and Grandpa with the popcorn garden?
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表