剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
其实看不出来 就...
It's hardly noticeable. It--
知道吗 白葡萄酒可以洗掉红酒印子
You know what? White wine can get out red wine.
真的 我知道听起来很疯狂
It's actually-- I know it sounds crazy,
-但... -莎姆 我觉得还是别...
- but it-- - Sam, I don't think--
不不不 真的有用 等我一下
No, no, no, it works. Just gimme a second.
拿点纸巾
You just take the little napkins,
在上面倒点白葡萄酒
get the white wine, put it in there...
-莎姆 小心点 -好了
- Sam, just please be careful! - There you go.
对 就这样
Yeah. Oh yeah.
瞧好了 对
Here it goes. Yeah-- Oh.
没了
All gone.
嗯
Yeah.
这是我在当酒保时学会的一个小技巧
Yeah, just a little trick I learned from my, uh, bartending days.
好好玩 这派对挺酷的
So, have fun. It's a really cool party.
喜欢你的绿野仙踪彩虹
Love your Oz rainbow.
我们做到了
We did it.
我怎么会遇到你这么好的人 妹子
I don't deserve you, chica.
我要带走这个蜡烛
I'm taking this candle.
爸把芝士拿走了
Dad took cheese.
就 你懂的
Just, you know, I mean...
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah, you're welcome.
这是你最后的枕头
This is your last pillow.
-你想要吗 -我对着它放屁了
- You want it? - I farted on it.
恶心
Disgusting.
瑞克
Rick?
你能处理一下那些食物吗
Will you do something with all that food?
好
Yeah.
垃圾袋在后面
Garbage bags are in the back.
不不不 不不不不
Oh no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不要啊
No... no...
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表