剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
- I'll take it. - Okay! Let's get this rung up.
我把薯片掉在地上了
I dropped this chip on the floor,
所以我得弯腰去捡 我捡到了
so I had to go down and get it, so I got it.
好
Oh, okay.
我有一些你的东西
I have some of your, uh, your stuff.
-给我吧 -可以吗
- Okay! - Okay?
我之前还找这件衣服来着
I was looking for that sweatshirt.
好
Oh, okay.
我知道这一切都很...难
Look, I know this is all super... hard.
我是说时间 我不知道莎姆要辞职
The timing. Like, I had no idea Sam was gonna quit.
-否则我不会跟你分手 -不 没事
- I wouldn't have broken up with you-- - No, it's fine.
没关系 没什么大不了的
It's okay. It's no biggie.
我给你买♥♥了全营养料理机
Oh, I got you, uh, the Vitamix
圣诞节礼物
for Christmas.
我想着 也许我该...
I thought, maybe I should...
现在给你
give it to you now.
虽然是个翻新机 但...
It's, uh, it's refurbished, but...
我能现在打开吗 还是这样做太快了
Can I open it now? Or is that taking things too fast?
你可以...
You can...
在我们餐桌旁摆张凳子 如果你想
pull up a chair at our table if you... if you want.
不 我现在听歌♥了
No, I'm listening to music.
那就...圣诞快乐
Well, Merry, uh... Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
二十分钟后回来
翠西娅
So, Tricia,
我知道这有点别捏
you know, I know this is a little uncomfortable--
确实 这有点别扭
You know, it is. It-it's a little bit uncomfortable.
对 但你知道吗 我们都是成年人
Sure, but you know what? We're both adults,
我们有共同的商店 还有财务责任
and we have a business to run and a fiscal responsibility--
不 我觉得你的财务责任
No, I think your fiscal responsibilities
是针对你的客户 因为你是个婊♥子♥和妓♥女♥
are to your clients because you're a hooker and a whore.
好吧 骂我也无济于事
Okay, well, insults aren't gonna help.
有意思 因为这让我感觉良好
It's funny because they're helping me.
你知道你曾经是我的闺蜜 对吧
You realize that you were my best friend, right?
我没多少朋友
I don't have a lot of friends,
所以我不理解怎么会有人做你做的这种事
so I don't understand how someone does what you just did.
我想让你离开我的商店
I'd like for you to leave my store, please.
好吧 那...这不是你的商店
Okay, well, that's... This isn't your store.
-现在是了 -不不不 我知道你很难过
- It is now. - No, no, no, no, no. I know you're upset,
但这是我的商店
but this is my store.
珊侬还小的时候
When Shannon was little,
你想留在家里 那是谁去参加商业展
you wanted to stay home, and who went to the trade shows?
是我 还有是谁协商租金并把店铺租了下来
I did. And who negotiated the lease and got it down?
是我 还有...
I did that. And--
是谁跟我丈夫上♥床♥了 是你
Who slept with my husband? You did that.
我要把你买♥♥断 你退出了
I'm gonna buy you out. You're done.
到此为止
That's it.
等等 好吗 谁也不能把谁买♥♥断
Just wait, okay? Nobody's buying anybody out.
现在不行 库珀
Not right now, Coop.
不行 我刚吃了个辣椒热狗 得去尿尿 好吗
Oh no, I just had a chili dog, gonna go do a BM, okay?
-好吧 -翠西娅 你好吗
- Okay-- - Hey, Tricia, what up?
天哪
Oh my god.
-他不知道吗 -你等等
- He doesn't know? - Just wait.
你告诉他也得不到好处
You have nothing to gain by telling him.
-我又有什么可失去的 -你不必...
- What do I have to lose? - You don't have...
他什么也没做 好吗 翠西娅 你爱库珀
He didn't do anything, okay? Tricia, you love Coop.
他肯定会心碎
He would be crushed.
也许你该在上别人丈夫前想到这点
Should you maybe have thought about that before?
-真不敢相信你还哭上了 -就...
- I can't believe you're crying now. - Just...
真不敢相信你还哭上了
I can't believe you're crying now.
他从厕所里出来
He comes out of that bathroom,
切芮蒂 我就告诉他一切
Charity, I am telling him everything.
除非你同意做个匿名合伙人
Unless you agree to be a silent partner.
这是敲诈
That's extortion.
舒畅 各位
Flag on the play, hunners.
-过十分 十五分钟再进去 -宝贝
- Give it 10 or 15 in there. - Hey, baby!
-我知道 -库珀
- I know. - Hey, Coop?
-怎么了 -没什么
- Yeah, what up? - Oh, it's nothing.
你想听个特别好的消息吗
Do you wanna hear something really amazing?
想
Yeah.
翠西娅是想告诉你
It was just Tricia was gonna tell you...
我们进了一批雪松壁橱喷雾器
that we got some cedar closet spray,
她知道你非常喜欢雪松
and she knows how much you love cedar.
-天哪 我确实喜欢雪松 -我就知道
- Oh my god, I love my cedar. - Know it.
谢了 翠西娅
Thanks, Tricia!
-回家见 宝贝 -你会的
- See you at home, baby. - Yeah, you will.
拿走吧
Take it.
都归你了
It's all yours.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Un... believable.
开干
Let's do this.
《做我的你》
*该梦想了*
*Time to dream...*
*直到我看不见*
*Till I can't see*
*我喜欢嗑药*
*I like pills*
*它们也喜欢我*
*And they like me*
*千真万确*
*Yes, they do*
*今天是你生日吗 对 是你生日*
*Is it your birthday? Yes, your fuckin' birthday*
*今天是所有人的生日*
It's everybody's birthday*
*她又粉又美 你听到她说的了吗*
*Oh, she pink and pretty, did you hear what she said?*
*她说 谢谢前来*
*She said, thank you for coming*
*我有小♥穴♥*
I got a pussy, yeah*
*我有力量 我有小♥穴♥*
*I got the power, yeah, I got a pussy*
"别再蘸那个玉米热狗了" 什么意思
"Quick dip the corn dog." What the fuck does that mean?
老天
Oh my god.
我写这些歌♥词的时候是磕了多少药
How fucked up was I when I was writing this?
我都不知道"但别惹它"是什么意思
I don't even know what the "but don't mess with it" means, but...
《霍莉之歌♥》
莎曼莎·米勒歌♥曲小样
什么鬼
What the fuck?
霍莉·米勒
亲爱的姐妹 女儿与朋友
什么 难道我就
What, am I supposed to...
坐在这里对着
sit here and talk to a little
泥土里的塑料牌子自言自语吗
fucking plastic peg in the ground?
我搞砸了 我搞砸了 我搞砸了
Oh man, I fucked up. I fucked up. I fucked up.
霍莉
Holly...
很抱歉以前我没放这些给你听
I'm sorry I couldn't play these for you.
我知道你...
I know how much...
我知道你非常想听 但我只是...
I know how much you wanted to hear it, but I just...
那时我做不到
I just couldn't do it.
我现在放给你听
I'm gonna play it for you now.
天哪
Oh god.
我希望你能听见
I hope you can hear this.
这是在开什么玩笑
Oh, you've gotta be fucking kidding me.
天哪 好吧
God. Alright.
擦一擦就好了
A little titty rub will fix it.
-你在这工作吗 -嗯
- Do you work here? - Yeah.
她的墓碑呢 我们一年前就付钱了
Well, where is her headstone? We paid for it like a year ago!
听着 我一直在联♥系♥那个母亲好几个月
Listen, I've been trying to get that mother to finalize
完成最后的付款
the order for months now.
我打了电♥话♥ 发了邮件 她没回复
I call, I send e-mails. She doesn't answer me.
见鬼 妈
Goddammit, Mom.
你值得更好的
You deserve more than this.
你值得更好的
You deserve more than this.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
太抱歉了
I'm so fucking sorry.
大草原祈祷康复院
来吧
Alright, come on.
收拾好你的破烂
Grab your shit,
我们走
and let's go.
你在这待着就是浪费时间 浪费钱
You being here is a waste of time and money.
你在乎什么 你回家不过是为了把我扔在这里
What do you care? You only come home to dump me in here.
天哪 妈 如果你不想努力 行
Oh my god, Mom, if you don't even wanna try, fine!
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表