剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
Okay...
我直接敷上去吗
I just put it on?
我从没听说过这个方法 这个
I've never heard of this. Is this, like,
-有什么科学验证吗 -没有
- scientifically tested? - No.
就是我脖子变红时 我妈的一个土方子
It's just what my mom did when I would get my neck thing.
中学时用了不少牛奶
Went through a lot of milk in middle school.
天哪 孩子最恶毒了
Oh god. Kids are the worst.
你能稍微转身吗
Can you turn a little?
这样好
That's good.
他们以前叫我基佬骷髅
They used to call me Homo Skeletor.
不会吧 宝贝 那...太可悲了
Oh, no. Oh, babe, that is... That is too sad.
是六年级
It was sixth grade.
我突然长到了1米8 但还是100斤重
I shot up to six feet, but I still weighed 110 pounds.
说实话 这绰号♥挺贴切的
I mean, really, it's kind of clever.
乔尔 就...
Joel, just...
就跟黛布牧师谈谈吧
just talk to Pastor Deb.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
真的不值得你为这事上火到皮肤都掉了
It's really not worth your skin falling off over.
-我可以跟你去 -我不想谈
- I'll even go with you. - I don't wanna talk about it.
我♥干♥的如何 闪闪发亮 对吧
How'd I do? Shines up pretty nice, huh?
-她会喜欢的 -嗯
- Hey, she's gonna love it. - Yeah.
瞧瞧谁来了
Well, look who's here.
我把竖杆机还给你
Returning your post driver.
希望能帮上你的忙
Hope it worked out okay for you.
-帮上了 莎姆 -蒂姆
- Yep. Sam. - Hey, Tim.
给我吧
I'll take that from you.
MJ走了
MJ is gone.
她还住在这里 但她不...
Well, I mean, she still lives here, but she's not--
现在不在 她...
she's not here now. She, uh--
她去露营了 跟她的一些...
She went, uh, to do some camping with some of her...
小姐♥妹♥们♥
her girlfriends from, uh,
在读书会上的那些
from her reading group.
那边没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 所以
Well, there's no cell reception there, so...
所以我们不能给她打电♥话♥
so we can't call her.
我得继续干活了
Gotta get back at it.
好了
Okay.
莎姆
Sam.
很高兴见到你 蒂姆
Good to see you, Tim.
那算是个什么说辞
What kind of story was that?
差点没圆回来
Kinda got away from me.
爸
Dad...
你是觉得妈妈去戒酒很丢人吗
Are you embarrassed because Mom's at rehab?
所以你才不愿意离开家吗
Is that why you're not leaving the house?
这里发生什么事 与其他人没有任何关系
Ain't nobody's damn business what goes on here.
MJ和我 我们很注重隐私 我们...
MJ and me, we-we're private people. We...
我们不会大肆宣传自己的事
We don't broadcast our business
或给饭菜拍照
or-or take pictures of our meals
或任何那些无意义的事
or any-any-any of that nonsense.
要是有人问我她在哪里怎么办
What if somebody asked me where she is?
你可以说一个更好
Well, you could tell a much,
更令人信服的谎
much better lie.
我只是不希望她回家时
I just don't want her to be embarrassed
感到丢人 如果她还回家的话
when she comes home. I mean, if she comes home at all.
那她能去哪里
Where would she go?
MJ一直都很受欢迎 我...
MJ has always been a catch. I have...
听说过在康复所里
heard about these rehab places where...
人们会疯狂地爱上彼此
where people fall madly in love with each other.
爸 我向你保证
Dad, I can guarantee
没人会疯狂地爱上妈
that nobody's gonna fall madly in love with Mom.
要是她回家 然后不再酗酒 那...
Suppose she comes home, and she stopped her drinking, and...
她会发现自己能找个更好的人
she realizes that she... she can do better.
我有点放纵自己了
I've let myself go a bit.
爸
Dad...
没人比你更好
There's nobody better than you.
谁是性感大狐狸
Who's a big hot fox?
-你♥爸♥爸 -说得对
- Your daddy. - BHF.
-你真这么认为 -我知道
- You think? - Oh, I know.
不不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
瑞克 你怎么不叫醒我 我该完成这些...
Rick! Why didn't you wake me up? I'm supposed to finish all--
柔情时刻
珊侬
Hey, Shannon.
原来商店的图案是这个意思
So, I guess that explains the graffiti.
-我真为你骄傲 翠西娅 -你在说什么
- I'm so proud of you, Tricia. - What are you talking about?
你在橱窗布置了同性恋骄傲彩虹图案
So, you got your gay pride window display,
然后有两个恐同混球路过
and then a couple of homophobic jerkoffs come by
给这里贴了鸡♥巴♥的标签 这样不对
and tag it with a couple of cocks. It's not right.
不不不 那是堪萨斯彩虹
No, no, no, no, no. That's a Kansas rainbow.
-那不是 不是同性恋彩虹 -我看不出来
- That's not-- that's not a gay rainbow. - I don't see that.
-我们得赶紧撤掉 -但来不及了 对吧
- We've got to take it down. - Well, there's no time, is there?
-对 -珊侬
- No. - Shannon!
把商店里所有《绿野仙踪》的东西都拿来 赶紧
Grab anything "Wizard of Oz" in the store. Now.
我能听见 别闹了 你的幸灾乐祸让我生气
I can hear you. Stop it. Your joy makes me angry!
抱歉我说了鸡♥巴♥
Sorry I said cocks.
但本来就是
You know, you know, that's what they were.
我需要你去后面的房♥间
I need you to go to the back room and find
找出所有的向日葵 快去 快
everything sunflower you can find. Go, go, go, quick!
-你们需要帮助吗 -翠西娅 这图案到处都是
- Y'all need any help? - Tricia! They're everywhere.
你没有自己以为的那么幽默 闭嘴
You're not as funny as you think you are! Stop.
-她在说什么 -我不知道
- What is she talking about? - I don't know.
乔尔
Oh, hey, Joel.
我之前没在食物储藏室看见你
I missed you at the food pantry.
抱歉 我忙着...
Yeah, sorry. I was busy with...
我没来
I didn't come.
那我就有话直说了
Well, I'll just cut right to the chase.
我想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you
成为教堂的司事
about being a lay minister for the church.
我昨天看着你 你跟布莱斯说话的样子
I was watching yesterday, how you talked to Brice.
你很有天赋 乔尔 真的
You have a gift, Joel. You really do.
-谢谢 -你是这里第一个欢迎我的人
- Thank you. - You were the first person to welcome me here.
从那以后 我就非常依靠你
And since then, I have really come to rely on you
并信任你
and trust you.
如果你感觉这是个呼召
If you feel like this might be a calling,
那就好好考虑一下
think on it.
别有压力
No presh.
说实话
Honestly...
这或许是个呼召 但...
it might be a calling, but...
我不能
I can't.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
我一直在骗你
I've been lying to you.
欢迎来到柔情时刻
Hi, welcome to Tender Moments.
这是个小枕头喝一些薰衣草
Here's a tiny pillow with some lavender.
如果你家有猫 它们肯定喜欢
You got a kitten, they'll love it.
天哪 爸 你来了
Holy shit, Dad, you came!
还穿着西装
And in a suit?
这是我前一阵打折时买♥♥的
Yeah, well, I bought it a while back, uh, on sale.
是为我死后准备的
It's for when I die.
聪明啊 一套衣服穿两回
Smart getting a second wearing out of it.
我还想出了一个好借口
I also came up with a good story
如果有人问起玛丽乔去哪了
in case anybody asked me about Mary Jo.
她去姐姐家了
She's visiting her sister.
-不错 我会相信 -嗯
- That's good! I'd buy that! - Yeah.
嗯 这些小破酒
Oh yeah. These shitty little drinks
非常上头 对吧
go right to your head, don't they?
欢迎来到柔情时刻
Hi. Welcome to Tender Moments.
来一个小枕头和薰衣草吧
Would you like a tiny pillow and some lavender?
-谢谢 -给你
- Thank you. - Here you go.
商会的人来了
Chamber of Commerce is here.
瑞诗玛 你好
Reshma! Hi! Hey, um,
谢谢你过来
thank you for coming.
很明显吧
It's really bad.
是红酒 波比的店里非常拥挤
It's wine. It was so crowded at Poppy's.
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表