剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表
因为我不知道自己回家后
because I never knew what I was going to find
会看到什么烂摊子 一直都是
when I walked through those doors. Ever.
不知道当天会是你们谁在家
Didn't know which one you were gonna be that day.
如果一月下雪 但就都是我的错 对吧 埃德
If it snows in January, it's all my fault, right, Ed?
-其实会下一点点 -当然了
- Well, it snows quite a bit-- - Of course.
爸会同意你说的 他总是这样
Dad's gonna agree with you! He always does!
-我是说... -好了
- I mean... - Okay, yes.
明白了 莎姆
Yes, yes. Um, Sam,
你有什么想补充的吗
is there anything you'd like to add to this conversation?
这些黄油奶糖
Well, the caramels are...
太好吃了
fucking delicious.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
我很高兴她来了这里
Look, I'm glad she's here.
我也很高兴她在努力
And I'm glad she's working hard,
但我真心觉得她不会改变
but I really don't think she's gonna change.
好 你能再多说一点吗
Okay. Can you talk about that a little more?
行
Yeah.
她之前也戒过酒
She's gotten sober before,
然后发生了一些事 她就又喝上了
and then something happens, and she's right back at it.
比如当霍莉去世的时候 就好像她...
Like when Holly died, it was like she just--
抱歉 我要打断你一下 谁是霍莉
Sorry, I need to stop you for one second. Who's Holly?
-谁是霍莉 -对
- Who's Holly?! - Yeah.
霍莉是我们的姐姐
Holly is our sister!
-你怎么会不跟他说霍莉的事 -妈
- How the fuck could you not tell him about Holly?! - Mother?
如果你觉得我是个坏妈妈
If you think you had a bad mother,
试试看拥有我妈那种人
you try having a mother like mine!
你没资格现在可怜自己
You cannot feel sorry for yourself right now!
你可以干任何事 但别
You do anything, just don't--
但别把你生活中
Don't-don't blame me
发生的所有糟心事都怪在我头上
for everything that happens in your damn life!
懂吗 懂吗 见鬼
Alright?! Alright?! Goddammit!
都给我滚
Get outta here!
你看到了吧
There you go.
这跟你期待的一样吗
Did that work out like you thought it would?
好吧
Okay.
我...
You know, I, uh...
我觉得...我们得继续努力
I just think... we gotta keep trying.
我们还有其他选择吗
What choice do we have?
不 我只需要再仔细看看
No, I just need to take a little bit closer look
评价量规
at the assessment rubric.
-好 我们先看上周的这个 -好
- Okay, let's try to look at this one from last week. - Okay.
如果你用这个...
If you just use this--
天哪 托德 你还好吗
Oh my gosh, Todd, are you okay?
别人摔倒有什么好笑的
What is funny about a man falling down?
所有人回去工作
Everyone, back to work.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
那就好
Oh good!
大厨餐馆
他们就说 "你为什么笑
And they were like, "Why are you laughing?
你为什么笑" 我就想 你们怎么不笑
Why are you laughing?" I was like, why are you not?
-因为太好笑了 -天哪
- Because it's funny! - Oh my god.
瞧 所以我需要你跟我一起工作
See, this is why I need you at work with me.
-嗯 -那个培根你还吃吗
- Yeah. - Are you gonna eat that bacon?
吃
Yes. Alright...
-你有点抗拒 -就一点点
- So, you're a little shunned, you know. - Just a little shunned.
有一点抗拒 这没什么 就...
Just a little shunned! It's no big deal. It's like...
你挑一个人
Pick one person,
对他特别好
and be super nice to him,
然后一切都会没事的
and everything will be okay.
这也许能行 但选谁呢
That could maybe work. But, like, who?
天哪 我都不知道他们的名字
Oh god, I don't know any of their names.
真的
Yeah, really.
那你自♥由♥后的第一天要干什么
Oh, so what are you gonna do with your first day of freedom?
打算躺着
Gonna just lay around,
看看电视 喝喝酒
watching television, drinking wine...
不 我要坐下来
No, I'm gonna sit down,
写一份五年计划
and I'm gonna write out my five-year plan.
不好意思 你是...真的吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Are you... Really?
真的 我很严肃
Really. I'm totally fucking serious.
-你知道第一条你该些什么吗 -什么
- You know what the first thing you should write on it? - What?
"更大方地分享我的培根"
"Be more generous with my bacon."
去你的
Fuck you.
其实我不喜欢培根
I actually don't care for bacon.
那你怎么不给我吃
Well then, why won't you give it to me?
我是个复杂的女人
I'm a complicated woman.
我觉得你该考虑在农田上种些植被
I think if you'd consider planting cover crops on,
这一部分...
This quarter here...
我做不到 如果现在种那么多植被
I can't do it. With all the planting now
春天还有耕作
and the, the tilling in the spring,
还是些我无法售卖♥♥的东西
you know, for something I can't even sell.
我明白 但如果你少买♥♥些除草剂
I hear that, but you'll be buying less herbicide,
我们可以考虑不耕作的选项
and we can talk about no-till options.
随着时间的推移 你的收成其实会增长
Your yields will increase over time and, you know,
这对未来是个很好的投资
it is a good investment in your future.
当你只是得过且过的时候
It's hard to get excited about the future
很难对未来
when you're just sort of,
有什么期待
you know, hanging on to the present.
-就是个建议 -好
- It's just something to think about. - Yeah.
我知道我们并不太了解彼此 但是
I know we don't know each other well, but
你是土地的好管家
you're a real good steward of your land.
我...谢谢
I... Thank you.
我很抱歉昨天提早走了
You know, I'm sorry that I left early yesterday,
但是因为
but it was a, uh,
私人原因 家庭问题
personal, you know, family matter.
没关系 家庭第一 对吧
It's alright. Family first, you know?
我不确定自己总把他们放在第一位
I-I'm not sure I always put 'em first.
我以为我是 但我觉得我可能...
I-I thought I was, but I think I might have...
搞砸了
messed up.
我不是那种
See, I'm not the type of fellow that can, uh,
会说心事的人
just talk about stuff,
所以我都存在心里
and so, I hold things in.
我就...
I just...
自己忍♥着
Keep things to myself.
我知道这些都要改变
I realize that that's all gotta change.
这样想吧
Well, you know, think of it this way.
你只能从现在的地方启程
You can only start from where you are.
我妻子
My wife...
玛丽乔
Mary Jo...
在那种...
is in one of those...
康复院
rehab-type places.
因为酗酒
For the drinking.
真遗憾
Sorry.
这对你们俩都不容易
It's tough for both of you.
对她来说更难
It's tougher on her.
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
亚麻和柠檬的订单缺了几项内容
The Linens and Lemons Order came in missing a few items,
但我直接给他们打了电♥话♥ 已经解决了
but I went ahead and called and had it all sorted out.
新到的那批姜罐台灯
Oh, and one of the new ginger jar lamps that came in,
有一箱少了一个
one of them has a short.
我去看看
I'll take a look.
好极了
Wonderful.
-早上好 -早
- Hi! Good morning. - Hi! Good morning.
-天哪 我喜欢你的上衣 -谢谢
- My god, I love that top. - Thank you!
波比家买♥♥的
Poppy's.
-我要退货 -好 我看看
- I have a return. - Okay, let me see this.
天哪 那个卖♥♥吗
Oh my goodness. Is that for sale?
我们刚...
You kn-- uh, we just got--
当然卖♥♥
The answer is yes!
我可以 你们直接包起来吧
Yeah, I can-- you can wrap that up. Like,
-我要了 -好 马上就来
剧集 | 某人某地(2022) | 导航列表