剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
Come sit with me a minute.
Lee和Kev等我呢
Lee and Kev waitin' on me.
让他们等着吧
They can wait.
你今天去上班了吗
You work today?
明天
Tomorrow.
今天早上打过电♥话♥ 和Cho说不去了
Called up there this morning, told Cho I'm not coming.
你小子要疯啊
You out of your cowboy mind?
你去不去他那里上班
How you gonna tell that man
轮到你来告诉他
when you're gonna work at his business?
"要疯啊" 你说什么呢
"Out of my cowboy mind"? What does that mean?
Franklin.
不是找你的
It ain't for you.
你刚到家
You just got home.
Saint家
Saint residence.
是的 先生 我刚回来
Yes, sir, I-I just did,
按我们说好的 和她说还有两天时间
told her she had two days, as we discussed.
不 你说的对
No, it's... You're right.
不用等了
There's no sense in waiting.
我马上就出去
I'll... I'll go back out first thing
处理了这件事
and... and take care of it.
我会找到新租客的
I'll have a new tenant in there
在 在一周里
within... within the week.
找一个按时交租的
One that pays on time. I...
我应该做的 Tulfowitz先生
It's my pleasure, Mr. Tulfowitz.
晚安
Have a good night.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
别说话
Don't say it.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
你那么想了
You were thinking it.
我在想你电♥话♥里白人口音越来越像了
I was thinking about how good your white phone voice got.
嘿 你开心 我就开心
Hey, if you good, I'm good.
嘿
Hey.
再抱一下
Give me another hug.
之后你就走吧
Then you can go.
我爱你 Franklin
I love you, Franklin.
我也爱你 妈
Love you, too, Mom.
好好休息
Get some rest.
快走吧 朋友
Move it along, amigo.
操
Damn.
嘿 Melody 你好啊
Hey, what's up, Melody?
你越来越漂亮了
Just a cutie pie, ain't you?
你是找打吗
Looking to catch a beatdown?
欠收拾
Want some bloodshed?
不是 Wright先生
No, sir, Mr. Wright.
没事的 Andre
No, we good, Andre.
"Andre"?
我还不能打招呼了吗
A nigga can't say hi to nobody?
这么打招呼就等着挨踹吧
Say hi to a foot in your narrow ass.
嘿 今天去干什么 Saint
Hey, so, what we got up today, Saint?
我有些事要做
I got some things I got to do.
好那我跟着你
All right, I'll roll with you, then.
有问题吗
Gonna be a problem?
那就行
All right, then.
嘿 把音乐关小点
Hey, man, turn down the box.
学校里就教你指手画脚吗
They teach you to act different at the school out here?
教了我好多东西 你在少管所学到什么了
Taught me a lot of shit. What you learn in the juvie?
教我要努力打拼 养精蓄锐
Taught me how to squab harder, make a sharper shank,
保护好姑娘 但别娘娘腔
protect the booty and not be fruity.
我有我知道的 你有你知道的 兄弟
See, I know what I know. You know what you know, cuz.
嗯 但你实际上什么都不知道
Yeah, but you don't really know nothing, though.
-哦 我什么都不知道 -不知道
- Oh, I don't know nothing? - Nah, man.
我知道把你打出翔来
Know how to slap the shit out of you.
你疯了吧
You crazy.
嘿 别逼我出拳揍你
Hey, don't make me go butterfly on your...
嘿 两位 不好意思
Hey, guys. I-I'm sorry.
你能不能 能不能把那东西关小点
Would you... Would you mind turning that down, please?
行了不
That better?
-别这样 兄弟 -别怎么样
- Come on, man. - "Come on," What?
-你认识他吗 -我很有礼貌的问你
- You know that dude? - I asked you nicely.
你在说一遍 我就把这东西塞你嘴里去
Ask me again, you gonna eat this motherfucking radio!
来啊 不信你就试试
Go ahead! Do it and see what happen!
嘿 你去那边干嘛
Hey, what you moving for?
因为你太蠢了
'Cause you stupid.
蠢你妈
Your mama stupid.
蠢货
Stupid.
天啊
Goddamn.
Rob-o!
哟 好兄弟
Yo-o-o! My brother!
Frankie 来
Frankie! Come on! Ah.
也很高兴见到你 兄弟
Good to see you, too, man.
哦
Oh!
啊 这是我朋友 Leon
Ah, this is my boy Leon.
Leon Leon 你是那个进监狱的 是吧
Leon, Leon, Le... You were the guy in jail, right?
少管所
Juvie.
差不多 差不多
It's cool, man. It's cool, man.
进来吧
Come on in.
我们今天在拍片 我爸在拍
Oh, we're casting today... Well, Dad is.
好 你和你到摄像机前边来
All right, I need you and you in front of the camera.
对
Yeah.
走吧
Come on, man.
都是你的 Leon
It's all for you, Leon.
这些都是你的
All of this is all yours.
圣诞快乐 哈利路亚 明年再见
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, see you next year.
嘿 Tracy
Hey, Tracy.
抓住她的腿
Yeah, with her legs.
好了 笑一个
All right. Big smiles.
嘿 Frankie
Hey, Frankie.
我们都很想你
We miss seeing you around here.
嗨 Volpe夫人
Hi, Mrs. Volpe.
这是我朋友Leon
This is my friend Leon.
-很高兴见到你 Leon -嘿 你好
- Nice to meet you, Leon. - Hey. How you doing?
妈 你能披点东西吗
Mom, could you please wear a robe?
哦 别说了 Robert
Oh, stop, Robert.
趁我还能这么美几年
Let me enjoy my last few years of looking this way.
你们饿吗
Are you boys hungry?
嗯 我想吃点东西
Yeah, I could eat something.
不了 我们没事 谢谢你
No, we're all right, but thank you.
-别客气 -好
- Well, help yourself. - Okay.
你知道哪能找到
Well, you know where to find it.
好了 好了 走吧
Okay, okay. All right.
嘿 别盯着我朋友他妈看了
Hey, stop checking my man's mom, dude.
哟 是他妈盯着我看
Yo, moms is checking me.
Frankie和你说过在我们学校他舞跳的最棒 是吧
So, Frankie told you he was prom king at our school, right?
还是所有老师的好朋友
Oh, and best friends with all the teachers.
不 他没告诉我这个
No, he didn't hip me to that info.
是吗 Frankie
Did you, Frankie?
Franklin Saint, 白小子们的王
Franklin Saint, king of all the white boys.
喔 这货是新的
Whoa, that's some new stuff.
我父母这个周末要出去一趟
So, my parents are going out of town this weekend, okay?
过来玩吧
So come by.
我很想你 兄弟
I miss you, man.
我想你
I miss you.
Leon 你现在也是我兄弟了
Leon... you're my brother, too, now.
嘿 你说我搬进去之后
Hey, so, when I move in,
你觉得Rob会叫我爹还是还叫我Leon
you think Rob will want to call me Dad or just Leon?
Lee 闭嘴吧
Lee, shut up.
不过说真的
No. For real, though.
你这些怎么不和兄弟们说
Why you keeping shit from the homies, man?
你在这过着完全不同的生活
It's like you're living a whole other life out here.
比起上学
It was just easier to stay out here
我更愿意待在这罢了
during the weekdays, with school and all.
看看这地方
Look at this place.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表