剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
还不行
You know what? Not yet.
你上边还有点什么 Perkins 去看看吧
What else you got up there, Ms. Perkins? Let's go see.
你以为你在干嘛
What do you think you're doin'?
把炉道打开
Open that grate right there.
伸手进去看看能找到什么
Reach in and tell me what you find.
-真的 -嗯
- For real? - Mm-hmm.
最好不是老鼠夹
Best not be no rat trap up here.
哦 不是
Oh, there isn't.
什么鬼
What the hell?
阴险小人
You snake.
那不是我的
That ain't mine.
鸡奶炸♥弹♥
Chicken milk bomb.
牛奶和生鸡肉放在热气管里
Milk and raw chicken left in the heating duct
放的时间够长 就和毒药一样
Sit there long enough, it'd be damn near toxic.
对吧 Perkins
Ain't that right, Ms. Perkins?
-我不知道那些 -嗯
- I don't know nothin' about that. - Uh-huh.
戏精
You trippin'.
他来这干什么
What is he doing here?
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
-Cissy -我没想到你要来
- Cissy. - I wasn't expecting you.
Franklin也在 真棒啊 很高兴见到你 孩子
And Franklin. What a nice surprise. Good to see you, son.
那 事情怎么样了
So, um, how's it going here?
呃 我们马上就弄完了 先生
Um, we're just about done, sir. Uh, sir.
对了
That's right.
就找你的穷黑妹给你干脏活
Let your little house nigga finish doing your dirty for you.
嘿 我觉得你是时候该向前看了 夫人
Hey, I think it's time you went ahead and got going, ma'am.
这么多年 人们都说你有钱
All these years, people been calling your rich ass.
-Perkins -漏水 电也不好
- Ms. Perkins... - Leaks. Bad electrical.
-Perkins 我怎么和你说的 -下水一团糟
- Ms. Perkins, what did I tell you? - Fucked up plumbing!
我不是来和你吵架的
I didn't come here to argue with you!
现在你才出面 就为了赶我出去
Now you show?! To see me thrown out?!
-那我不走了 -把房♥子退给我们然后走吧
- Well, I ain't going! - Just give us back and get going!
我说了
I told you about that.
你闭嘴 我没和你说话
You shut up! I'm not talking to you!
-去吧 叫警♥察♥去 -Perkins
- Go ahead. Call the Sheriff. - Ms. Perkins!
-让警♥察♥看看你害的这些人都什么样了
Let him see how you got these people living!
女士 你这是非法闯入
Ma'am, you're trespassing!
你才是罪犯
You the criminal here!
Ronald 求你了 让我处理吧 好吗
Ronald, please, let me handle this, okay?
-那赶快处理啊 -马上
- Well, then handle it. - I'm going to.
-我可不想掀起动♥乱♥
- I don't want a fucking riot out here.
今天是时候算总账了
Today is to be a day of reckoning!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我要去找
I'm gonna get...
你得出去
You need to get out right...
走
Leave!
别这样 别这样
Come on! Come on now!
嘿 我是McDonald
Hey, it's McDonald.
嗯 挺好的 听着
Yeah, I'm good. Yeah, listen, um,
我要找一个储存空间
I'm looking for a warehouse space.
最少100平♥米♥ 得在工业区
1,000 square feet minimum in an industrial area
那样有卡车进进出出
where trucks coming and going
也不会引人注目
wouldn't draw too much attention.
如果能离霍桑近点就完美了
And if it's close to Hawthorne, that would be ideal.
不 我没有 我才不关心那个
No, I don't... I don't give a shit about that.
不过得要一部电♥话♥
I do need an outside line, though.
嗯 24小时 能快就快
Yeah. Uh, 24 hours. Less if you can.
好 谢谢
Okay. Yep. Thank you.
那个鸡奶炸♥弹♥
That chicken milk bomb...
那女人确实有点劲
Woman had an arm on her, too.
我还以为她能砸到Tulf的车窗里呢
I thought she was gonna put it right through Tulf's window.
嗯 真希望那样
Yeah, I wish she had.
嘿 人家给我发工资的 放尊重点
Hey. Man signs my checks. Show some respect.
别吃我的洋葱圈了
Stop eatin' my onion rings!
我真希望你
I just wish you didn't
不是整天和这群疯子打交道
have to deal with those crazy folks all day.
她们不是疯子 只是绝望
They're not crazy, just desperate.
嗯
Mm.
能告诉我你今天为什么去Jerome家么
Can I know why you were at Jerome's today?
我去走亲戚还需要理由吗
I need a reason to see family?
你知道我和他一路走来不容易
You know me and my brother done come a long way,
而且我很努力去迁就Louie了
and I done worked hard to love Louie,
但我不希望你在那花太多时间
but I don't want you spending so much time over there.
-唉 妈 -我知道你之前听过
- Come on, Mom. - I know you heard it before.
我也知道你够聪明
And I also know you're plenty smart.
知道我这么说了 我就是这么想的
So you understand if I'm saying it, I must mean it.
不打个招呼就想跑吗
That your way of asking to be excused?
我能走了吗
May I be excused?
嗯
Mm.
孩子 你什么时候能不把东西扔的到处都是
You wanna stop leaving your things all over the place, baby?
我的错 谢了
My bad. Thank you.
-你这里边是什么 -呃
- What do you have in there any... - Um...
得了吧 Franklin
Oh, come on, Franklin.
厨房♥就两步远而已
Kitchen's only two steps away, man.
你包里有什么
What do you got in that bag?
什么都没有
Nothing.
帽衫 福特的书 之类的
Hoodie, Henry Ford book, bunch of stuff.
我也爱读书啊
I like reading, too, you know.
我知道你爱读书 福特的书也爱
Oh. I know you like reading. Henry Ford?
昨晚看到爸爸了
Saw Pops last night.
在哪
Where?
西边
On Western.
他还好吗
He all right?
难说
Tough to say.
谢谢你收拾盘子
Thanks for the plates.
是谁
Who is this?
Lucia Villanueva.
别紧张 一切都会没事的
你敢带这个人来
So you bring this guy in this place?
除了Pedro Gustavo是我最信任的人
Besides Pedro, Gustavo's the most trusted man I have.
你之后会和他打不少交道的 我就先带他过来
You'll be dealing a lot with him, so I'd be really nice.
- 来这边 请坐 -谢谢
- Pasen por aqu? Siietense. - Gracias.
那
So?
Logan在哪
Where's Logan?
几天前出了点事故
Uh... there was an accident a few days ago.
Logan吸过量了
Logan OD'd.
你是说Logan死了吗
You're telling me Logan's dead?
-嗯 -嘿 我还没来就开始了吗
- Well... - Hey. You started the party without me.
我是Reed Thompson 很荣幸见到你 Villanueva小姐
I'm Reed Thompson. It's nice to meet you, Ms. Villanueva.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 山寨的白小子
Who the fuck are you, the replacement white boy?
我 是一个Logan的朋友
I, uh, I was a friend of Logan's.
他从来没提过你
He never mentioned you.
嗯 是我不想被人知道
Yeah, I asked to be a silent partner.
所以显而易见的 事情有变
So obviously, things have changed.
我还以为Pedro要来
I was told to expect Pedro.
但根据我听说Pedro的样子
But from everything I've heard about Pedro,
你好像不是 Pedro
you don't seem like... Pedro.
Gustavo.
好吧
Okay.
Gustavo 很高兴见到你
Gustavo. Uh, it's nice to meet you.
-你想喝一杯吗 -不
- Uh, would you care for a drink? - No.
好吧 那
Okay. Uh, again,
我真的对Logan的事非常 非常遗憾
I'm... I'm very, very sorry about Logan.
我知道对你一定冲击不小
I know that this must come as a shock.
你要用Logan的死来坑我
Are you gonna use Logan's death as an excuse to fuck with me
变动我们谈好的条件吗
and change the terms of our arrangement?
不
No.
你是要表现得
Are you gonna act like an asshole
像个不好惹的混球吗
and be difficult to deal with?
呃 不是 我是说 没打算这么做
W... Uh... Well, no. I mean, I hadn't planned on it.
那你没什么可遗憾的
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表