剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, you lying.
孩子 你闭嘴
You shut your mouth, boy.
这小子脑子用在正地方了
Now, this one here got his head on straight.
你要跟人家学着点
See, you might learn a thing or two from him.
-行吧 -行吧
- Yeah, a'ight. - Yeah, a'ight.
行吧
Yeah, a'ight.
看谁在撒谎 和你爹一个样
Know about somebody lying, don't you? Just like your daddy.
心里清楚点吧
You know about that, don't you?
看上去你出什么事了
Look like you been up to some shit.
你的玩具呢 收拾收拾屋子
Where your toys? Clean up this house!
乱成这样我看不下去了
I'm sick of this house looking like this.
如果你叫我去的话就不会这样了
Hey, that never would've happened you had me there.
操 不好意思 我的锅
Fuck. Oh, sorry, man. My bad.
我本来想几次之后再去找你的
I was gonna hit you up after a couple runs,
搞正经了之后
once shit got real.
现在事情正经了吧
Guess shit pretty real now, huh?
你的钱还得往上交吧
And you got to hand over all that money?
有我帮你呢
Shit, I got you.
你想怎么办
How you want to handle it?
你应该认识人吧
Thought you might know somebody.
兄弟 那些人也不是免费干活的啊
Well, they ain't gonna work for free, homie.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Vete a la Gran Puta!
根本做不完 我的人还在等着呢
It's gonna take forever. My people are waiting.
我们没时间做这个了
We don't have time for this shit.
我们尽快把数字磨掉
The sooner we get the numbers off...
我就能尽快查一查海关那家伙
...the sooner I can vet the customs guy,
之后就能出发了
sooner we can go!
喂
Hello.
就是我
Uh, speaking.
不好意 什么 什么时候
I'm s... what? When?
你 确定吗
Are... you sure?
在 洛杉矶吗
In... in L.A.?
不 不 不 我会处理的
Uh, no, no, no. Um... I-I'll take care of it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 我得去处理点事情
Hey, I got to take care of something.
马上就回来
I'll be right back.
你没事吧
You a'ight?
嗯 只是头还痛
Yeah, just headache.
-还有多远 -就在这
- How much further? - Right here.
揍他
Beat that ass.
看 他害怕了
He's scared, look.
揍他
Beat that ass.
这可行不通
You can't work here, bruh.
-嘿 揍他 -你还想跑
- Hey, beat that bitch. - You trying to run?
-不 把他扔过来 -抓住他 抓住他
- Naw, bring that ass over here. - Get him, get him.
-了结他 JJ -这就对了
- Kill him, J.J. - What I'm talkin' 'bout.
-嘿 盯着点他们
Hey, lookit. Look at them run, look at them run.
-你跑不了了 -了结他 JJ
- You ain't going nowhere. - Fuck him up, J.J.
-你行的 -了结他 JJ
- You know it. - Fuck him up, J.J.
我能行 能行 看着看着
I got it, I got it. Ah, watch it, watch it.
操了
Damn, man.
Leon Simmons, huh?
小Leon
Lil Leon.
在Wayside之后就没见过你了
I ain't seen you since Wayside.
和拉丁佬冲突关了禁闭
Kept in solitary for scrapping with the cholos.
他们总是挑衅我
They was always trying me.
你要是敢在Tehachapi试试
Yeah, you try that shit in Tehachapi, nigga,
他们能扒了你的皮
they'll eat your ass for a snack, homie.
你们来干嘛
Fuck y'all want?
你们能平个事吗
You want to make some ends?
有东西被抢了 我们得拿回来
Look, somethin' got took, and we need to get it back.
-他们抢了什么 -不能说
- What they take? - Doesn't matter.
那就滚吧 老兄
Well, then roll up out of here, nigga. You up.
嘿
Hey.
谁下的手
Who it is done the taking?
几个小贼
Couple hustlers.
Lenny还有Ray-Ray Lenny开的辆Cutlass
Lenny and Ray-Ray. Lenny drive a Cutlass.
哼 Lenny和Ray-Ray
Yeah, Lenny and Ray-Ray.
几个老不死的的
Some old punk motherfuckers, man.
嗯
Yep.
好吧 我们走
A'ight. Let's roll.
我们只是希望你能告诉我他们在哪
We was just hoping you could tell us where they at.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你坐副驾 小Leon
You take shotgun, Lil Leon.
我就叫Leon
Leon's my name.
好 知道了
Yeah. You got it.
Leon.
嘿 你能放那个吗
Hey. Can you do that one?
还是这个 对 你能放在那么
Or this? Yes. Can you put that?
嘿 嗨
Hey. Hi.
天啊 天啊
Look at this, look at this.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Wow. Hi.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
-他长这么大了 -对
- He got so big. - Yeah.
嘿 哇
Hey. Wow.
嗯 对 这颜色很好看
Yeah, I know. It's a good color.
-嘿 小家伙 -我觉得这张画的
- Hey, buddy. - Um, I think that this one
应该是我们
is supposed to be us.
嗯
Yeah.
他真的很有天分
He's really talented.
-航♥班♥怎么样 -挺长的
- How was the flight? - Oh, long.
你是不是累到妈妈了
Did you give Mom a hard time?
不 他很棒
No, he was great.
他一直盯着窗外 基本不出声
He stared out the window, barely made a sound.
还睡觉了
He slept.
-这肯定不是我身上继承的 -是吧
- You don't get that from me. - I know.
但我还是拿着呕吐袋以防万一
But I kept the barf bags very close by just in case.
我
I...
哇
Wow.
你看上去很棒 Teddy
You look good, Teddy.
我感觉很棒
I feel good.
不好意思 你没收到我发的信息
I'm sorry, uh, you didn't get my messages.
不 是我的错 我一直在跑腿
No, that's... that's my fault. I've been running around.
嗯 这周剩下的时间
Yeah, the rest of my week was sh-shaping up
-我都没什么事 -嗯
- to be kind of quiet. - Yeah.
我觉得如果要这么做的话 现在
It seemed like if we were ever gonna do this, then I...
Jules 真的很棒
Jules, it's wonderful.
嗯
Mm.
我去把空调打开
I was trying to get the A.C. Going.
嗯 空调好像有点坏了
Oh, yeah, it's kind of... Kind of been on the fritz,
但 晚上就凉快了
but, uh, it cools off at night.
实际上 我知道一个公园
Actually, there's this, uh, this park.
我们应该去看看 他喜欢火车吗
This... we should go. Does... does he like trains?
当然了 你不忙吗
Of course. You're not busy?
不 眼下没什么要紧的
No, nothing that can't wait. I just...
你刚刚还说跑前跑后都要疯了
I thought you said you were running around crazy.
不 我可没说要疯了
No, no, I didn't say "Crazy."
但你也不做伊朗游客的报告了
But you're not doing Iranian traveler debriefs.
James和你说什么了
What did James tell you?
他说了很多 但实际上什么都没说
He said quite a lot without actually saying anything.
就那样
You know...
我觉得这就很能说明问题了
I suppose that pretty much says it all.
嗯
Uh-huh.
那 你到底在干什么 Teddy
So... what's going on out here, Teddy?
他们都住在这吗
They both live here?
不 只有Lenny在这
Nah, just Lenny up in there.
你怎么知道是他拿的钱
How you know he got the cash?
信我 老兄 肯定是Lenny拿了你的东西
Oh, trust me... Lenny got your shit, homie,
因为Ray-Ray就是个娘娘腔
'cause Ray-Ray's a bitch.
嘿 有什么计划
Hey, what's the plan?
好
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表