剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
No, thank you.
-我想知道 -我知道你想要什么
- I wanna know where... - I know what you want.
但即使我告诉了你去哪找他们
But even if I told you where to find them,
他们也不会和你搭话的
they ain't gonna talk to your ass.
这地址你要多少钱
How much you want for an address?
孩子 你命中有三样珍宝
You get three jewels in this life, son...
你母亲告诉你的
What your mama tells you,
出来混教给你的
what these streets teach you,
还有没人知道的 未来是什么样的
and what the future holds, which nobody knows.
你能控制的只有最后一个
It's the last one you got control over.
好好问问自己
You gotta ask yourself one question.
当一切尘埃落定 我的生命又在谁手中
"Who's gonna own my life when it's all said and done?"
我叔叔不在这 你不用对我说教了
My uncle ain't here, man. You don't have to lecture me.
你还不够成熟 听到良言还听不出
You ain't grown enough to know good advice when you hear it.
金玉良言
That gold nugget...
不收你钱
...that was free.
这个呢
This here?
一千块钱
Cost you a G.
还不错
Not bad.
货是纯的 Stomper
It's pure, Stomper.
这么好的货 你可以卖♥♥更贵的价钱
For this kind of product, you can charge a lot more.
我们知道你在扩张地盘
We know you're expanding territory, vato.
你要多少货我们拿来多少
Can get you as much as you need.
我们有别的渠道拿货
We get our shit through other channels.
兄弟 他们是在坑你啊
Well, see, they're ripping you off, ese.
我们不是哪个贩毒团伙的
We're not affiliated with any cartel.
而是把纯正的货直接送到你手里
And we deliver the product right to you.
不用卡车去藏货点接
No more TJ pickups or drop-offs.
风险更小
Less risk.
兄弟 你能替他们担♥保♥吗
You vouch for them like that, vato?
我把他们带来就是信他们
I trust 'em enough to bring 'em here.
嘿
Hey.
交易送不送她啊
Does she come with the deal? Huh?
我还挺喜欢这个小妞
'Cause I like me a little Chicanita.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
我叫Memo
I'm Memo.
小妞
Little Chicanita.
进了这个门
What comes in here...
都是我的
Ah, is mine.
Memo 闭上臭嘴
Memo, shut the fuck up.
你看我们在一起多般配啊
Hey, but we look so good together, huh?
别碰她 蠢货
Lay the fuck off her, pendejo.
他看上去很生气啊 Stomper
He just looks mad, Stomper, huh?
他要和我打一架呢
He wants to fight me.
你是个摔角手 是吧
You're a wrestler, right?
不再是了 我是来谈生意的
Not anymore. I'm here to talk business.
小子 我揍完你
When I'm done with you, ese,
-你就什么都谈不了了
- you're not gonna be able to talk.
看上去生意能不能成
It looks like whether you got any fucking balls...
就看你够不够男人
...is the business at hand.
放松 让我来
Oso...
揍爆他
Beat his ass.
被这些丑八怪碰我还不如死了呢
I'd rather die than get fucked by one of these marranos.
嘿 妈
Hey, Mom.
-嘿 妈妈 -嘿 你拿的什么
-Hey, Mama! -Hey! What you got there?
给你和你那些朋友们的零食
Snacks for you and the fine ladies of the Spades Club.
你又有钱了
You got money.
-找到工作了 -嘿
- Got a job. - Hey.
给Volpes那工作
Working for the Volpes.
怎么 给人打飞机吗
What, you're fluffin'?
天啊 妈 怎么了
Aw, damn, Mom, come on.
也是份工作啊
It's just a production.
是拍黄♥片♥的
For porn shoots.
你还要在那边过夜吗
You spending nights there again?
不 只是晚回家
No, I'm just coming home late.
我猜你能赚不少钱吧
Well, I guess it's a paycheck.
我能开车出去几小时吗
Think I could take the car for a few hours?
这我就懂了
Oh, now I see what's happening.
-我会把油加满的 -嗯
- I'll get the oil changed. Huh? - Uh-huh.
-还洗个车 -嗯
- And a wash. - Mm-hmm.
那辆车确实脏了
You know that car dirty.
好吧
Fine.
-爱你 -去吧
- Love you. - Go.
爱你 你最棒了
Love you, love you. Best in the world.
晚饭前回来啊 好吗
Come back for dinner, okay?
我知道了
I'll be there.
好
All right.
Oso.
够男人了吗
多少钱
How much?
每公斤一万九
19 per key.
那我们再定下细节
Then we need to talk protocol.
之后就可以庆祝了
And then we celebrate.
来吧
Let's do it!
什么时候送到
When will they be delivered?
这周末
By the end of the week.
为什么这么久
Why so long?
是CIA手下的武器 为什么会有延误
It's a CIA-run weapons facility. Why would there be delays?
因为人们的自我欲求不满啊
Because people's egos have to be entertained.
谁的自我
Ah. Whose egos?
我不知道 别操心了
I don't know, man. Don't worry.
下次你要是想 我开飞机送你
Next time, I'll fly you, if you want.
你宁愿开飞机送我
You'd rather fly me across the country
也不愿意去洛杉矶机场接我 是吗
than pick me up at LAX, wouldn't you?
当然了
Absolutely.
你找到可♥卡♥因♥别的下家了吗
You have any luck finding another buyer for the coke?
还没有
Not yet.
没事 我们会找到的
That's okay. We'll figure it out.
嘿 在这停车 我快饿死了
Hey, pull over up here. I'm fucking starving.
23. 23.
你迷路了吗
You lost? Huh?
你要找谁
Who you looking for?
你要找谁
Who you looking for?
没人
No one.
你肯定要找谁
Oh, you must be looking for someone.
你在这停车了都
You stopped right here.
不 我觉得我来错地方了
Nah, I think I'm on the wrong street.
你紧张什么
Why you nervous?
-我掉头出去 -别急啊
- I'm just gonna head out. - Hold up, man.
你叫什么名字
You got a name?
Franklin.
快走吧 Franklin
Godspeed, Franklin.
说对了 你是来错地方了
Yeah, yeah, you in the wrong fucking street, all right.
-有武器吗 -没有
- You strapped? Huh? - No, man.
我只是想来卖♥♥货给你们
I-I just wanna offer you the product I'm selling.
我不是来挑事的
I'm not here to start any trouble.
放屁
Bullshit!
求你了
Please, man!
别碰我
Get the fuck off me!
你搞错了 我不是来
You're making a mistake, man! I'm not fucking...
我保证
I promise you, man!
你搞错了
You're making a mistake, man!
把他带到房♥子里去
Take him up in the house.
我老婆的教女在那呢 把他带上去
That's my jaina's goddaughter, vato. Get him upstairs now.
我不是来找事的
I don't want any trouble, man!
我只是想来把货卖♥♥给你们
I'm just here to offer you the product I'm selling, man!
我真不是来找事的 别这样
I-I don't want any fucking trouble! Come on, man!
我说的是真话 兄弟
I'm telling you the truth, man.
-我都能解释的 -闭嘴吧
- I can explain everything. - Shut the fuck up, man!
你肯定搞错了 兄弟
You're making a mistake, man!
我只是来卖♥♥货的
I'm just here to sell my product, man!
我来这是卖♥♥给你们货的
I-I'm here to offer you my product!
-Oso -住手
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表