剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
Man. It's not too bad. Only, like, seven hours.
-七个小时 -嗯
- Seven hours? - Yeah, man.
你知道上路是要花时间的
You know that road trips take time, man.
是一种体验
It's an experience.
行吧 行吧
All right, all right.
Cho给自己找了个新仆人吗
Cho got himself a new butler?
知道怎么走吗
You know where we going?
我还以为你以前去过奥克兰
I thought you've been to Oakland before.
去过 但是是很久之前了
Once. Way back when, though.
-拿个叮铃铃饼 -那叫叮咚饼啊
-Take a Ding-a-Ling. -Ding Dongs, man.
嘿 知道吗 Leon从来没出过洛杉矶
Hey, you know, Leon ain't never been outside of L.A.?
随你说吧 兄弟
Man, whatever, homie.
我坐你这个铁皮盒子可是赌命啊
I'm gambling my life around with you in this bucket.
嘿 别侮辱我的技术
Hey, don't distract my hoo-ride.
确保你老兄都安排好了吗
Sure your cousin got it hooked up?
和你说了 我表哥Devon
I told you, my cousin Devon
说会保我们没事的
say he gonna make sure we straight.
这一坨废铁在高速公路上炸了的话
We gonna be straight when this piece of shit
我们还没事吗
blow up on the freeway?
你想多了 你们会喜欢奥克兰的
Y'all worry too much. Y'all gonna love Oakland.
放松点啊 兄弟
So just relax, baby. Damn!
到了吗
We here?
精神点 兄弟
Look lively, niggas.
-时间差不多 -搞什么鬼
- 'Bout time. - Man, what the fuck?
和你说过了他骑摩托
I told you he ride.
我们就带着两公斤可♥卡♥因♥穿过摩托手聚会吗
So we're just gonna walk two keys into a damn biker rally?
我都看不到从哪能进去
Man, we can't even see to get in there.
可能进不去啊
Should've came strapped.
都说过是家人了 你们哪没搞懂
What part of family do y'all not understand?
没事的
We all good.
我想尿尿了 走吧
I gotta piss, so come on.
说真的 兄弟 门在哪呢
Hey, for real, homie, where the door at?
嘿 卡带了
Hey, the record's fucking skippin'.
Nick 去啊
Nicky! Go!
-去他妈的 操 -那声音真难听
- Fuck that shit, man. Fuck that. - What's that music?
嘿 谁让你们进来的
Hey, who the fuck let y'all in?
喔 放松点 老兄
Whoa, whoa, hold on, man. Hey...
我是Devon的表弟 洛杉矶的小Kev
I'm Devon's cousin. Little Kev from L.A.?
Devon说如果我们来这
Devon said if we came up here,
一切都安排好了还有
everything would be good and...
-别挡路 -好吧 好吧
- Get out the way, man. - All right... All right, cool.
行吧 那你告诉他我们来了好吗
A'ight, so you just gonna let him know we here then?
家人 是你妈那边的还是你♥爸♥那边的
Family? That's your mama's side or your dad's?
我妈那边的 但我见他不是通过那边
Mama's, but I ain't never really met him like that.
你们看到Devon了吗
Y'all seen Devon?.
嘿 Kev
Hey, Kev.
他肯定在这 兄弟
He gonna be here, man.
-你♥他♥妈♥还这么瘦 -我给你一拳啊
- The fuck you still so skinny? - I'm gonna punch you.
你敢就来啊
You better punch me.
-还好吗 兄弟 -你还好吗
- What's up, cuz? - What's up with it?
-嘿 兄弟 -嗯 嗯
- Hey, man. - Yeah, yeah, what...
这地方太棒了
This place look great, man.
这是我的大本营啊
Shit, this the motherfucking hub here.
-嘿 这是我弟兄 -你好啊
- Hey, these my peeps. - What's up, man?
-你好 兄弟 -你好
- What up, homie? - How's it going?
你好
What up?
你有两公斤货 是吧
You're Two Keys, right?
我是Franklin Little Joe在这吗
Franklin. Little Joe here?
不 但他知道你要来了
No, but you're on the radar.
在这玩一会吧 吧台在那边呢
Kick your feet up for a minute. The bar over there.
-还要等多久啊 -兄弟 我们才刚到啊
- How long you gonna be? - Man, we just got here.
我们做了生意 拿到钱
Let's do the deal, get the money,
赶紧走人吧
and get the fuck outta here.
我这么好客你♥他♥妈♥就这样吗
You refusing my motherfucking hospitality?
嘿 我们等的时候玩玩我没意见
Hey, I'm cool to party while we wait.
他们会喜欢他的 他喜欢派对
They'll like him. He like to party.
但你♥他♥妈♥不识好歹
But you refusing my motherfucking hospitality.
嘿 他搞不清情况
Hey, look, he don't know no better.
听好
Look,
什么时候Little Joe回来
whether Little Joe rolls up in a minute
我也不知道
or a motherfucking hour, I can't say.
但他会来的 行吗
But he'll be here. A'ight?
好
All right.
行吧
A'ight?
行吧
A'ight?
兄弟 好好玩玩吧
Shit, man, let's have some fun around this bitch.
那个怎么玩啊
Hey, can I get in on that game?
这就对了 我说过了都 当成自己家
Hell, yeah. I told you, man, you home, man.
看好他
Watch that nigga.
我们到家了 兄弟
We home, man.
嘿 你要干嘛呢
Hey, look, so what you gonna do?
-没事吧你 -你玩你的吧
- You gonna chill? - Do your thing, man.
-我在这待着 -好吧
- I'm-a hang back. - All right.
你是来卖♥♥货的
You're supposed to be selling.
兄弟 求你了 我只是找机会
Come on, man. I just need a little come up
泡妞啊 兄弟
for the tricks, man.
好吧 找个隐蔽的地方 我可不想
All right, go find some place. Last thing I need
让这群混♥蛋♥知道我身上有货 懂了吗
is these motherfuckers knowing I got this shit, all right?
好好派我们的样品
Gettin' into our samples, man.
我可是有艳福了
I'm about to get in some coochie.
她还有朋友我叫你
I'll let you know if she got a friend.
奥爱这首歌♥
I love this song!
别动 不然就毁了
Hey, hold still now before I fuck this up.
Devon在那吗
Y'all know if Devon in there?
可能吧 白小子Bobby在里边呼麻呢
Maybe. Whiteboy Bobby hotboxing the shit out...
他还带着LSD呢
Hey, he brought acid, too.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
怎么样 漂亮吗
How's she lookin'?
来 自己看看
Come on. See for yourself.
看好了
Look at that, man.
-哇 -是吧
- Wow. - Yeah.
不赖吧
I know.
我一直都想当个艺术家
I always wanted to be an artist.
但生活磨平了我的梦想
But life derailed my dreams, man.
嘿 你想纹个身吗
Hey, you want a tat?
-不用了 -确定吗
- Nah. I'm good. - You sure?
嘿 我手艺好着呢 在圣昆廷监狱学了十年呢
Hey, man. I'm good. I did a dime in San Quentin.
我最棒了
I'm the best.
总背着背包干嘛啊 小可爱
What's up with this backpack, cutie?
有课要上吗
You got class?
我还有事
...I got to do somethin'.
那里边是搞什么呢
Hey, what the fuck is up in there?
Little Joe有消息了吗
Any word from Little Joe?
-Little Joe -音乐不要停啊
- Little Joe? - Put the music back on, man!
谁身上有货吗 是他吗
Somebody's got blow? Is it him?
他用不着你操心
He ain't got nothing that concerns you.
放屁 他藏着什么呢
Hey, the fuck he don't. Why he holding out?
我来这是做生意的
Came here to do a deal, man.
和我说话的时候注意点口气
Man, watch your motherfucking tone when you're around me, man.
嘿
Hey!
她下边变成了张嘴吸在我身上
Her pussy turned into a fucking mouth on me, man.
她下边成了张嘴
Her cooze was a mouth!
我下边还是屄♥♥ Bobby 放松
It's still just my pussy, Bobby. Chill.
嘿 你要去哪啊
Hey, man, where you going?
Bobby!
知道我为什么不去里边操了吧
Yo, that's why I never licked no pussy right there.
我们把第一批货剩下的卖♥♥了
We sold the rest of the first shipment.
我看到了
I see that.
白粉出货还不够快
The powder wasn't moving quick enough,
我们付不上钱Alejandro就不找我们了
and Alejandro was gonna cut us off if we couldn't pay.
那你就背着我做了笔交易吗
So you just made a deal behind my back?
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表