剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
Hold up you don't have nothin' to worry about.
说清楚 我不是小人
Let's just be clear, I'm not the bitch here.
是你们做的事把Lenny弄疯了
Whatever the fuck y'all did to Lenny fucked him up.
不这样我们都会死
Would've got us all killed.
我们知道 你做的对 兄弟
We know. You're doing the right thing man.
把他带出来
Get 'em out.
我来帮你
I'm-a help you.
快起来
Get your ass up.
起来
Get up.
他妈的叛徒
Motherfucking Judas.
行了 就这样吗
A'ight, we good?
恐怕还没完
I'm afraid we ain't.
得确保事不会传出去
Need to know word of this shit never gonna leave this spot.
不行 去他妈的吧
Nah, man. Fuck that, man.
你让我把他带过来 我就带过来了
You told me to bring him here. That's what I did.
要么就下手 这样我知道
Either do it so I know you'll
你不会说 不然你们都得死
keep your mouth shut, or you're both dead.
-Ray-Ray -说好的不是这样
- Ray-Ray. - That wasn't the deal!
-现在是这样了 -别这样 兄弟
- Well, it's the deal now. - Come on, man.
嘿 兄弟 我知道这不是件小事
Hey, man, I understand this ain't an easy ask.
我懂
I know.
钱我还多得是
Plenty more where that came from.
心理有数的人 我们会用
We use man who know how to handle theyselves.
未来会很美好
Future could be bright.
嘿 嘿 别替他下手
Hey, hey! Don't you do this shit for him.
我和你说过放过那事了
I told you to let this shit go.
不 这回事你永远也忘不了
Man, you ain't never gonna forget this shit.
你心里也清楚的 看着我 小子
You won't and you know it. Look at me, nigga.
嘿 哦 他觉得是你让他做的
Hey! Oh, he thinkin' 'cause he doin' this shit for you,
这样你手上没有血
that this blood ain't gonna be on your hands,
但你们都沾血了 小子 Ray-Ray
but it is, nigga. Ray-Ray!
嗯 走夜路最好小心点
Yeah, you better watch your back!
-嗯啊 -别他妈
- Uh-huh. - Get the fuck...
-快点 Ray-Ray -Ray-Ray 兄弟 别啊
- Come on, Ray-Ray. - Ray-Ray, man, come on!
别这样 你在干什么 看着我
Come on, man. What the fuck you doin'? Look at me, man!
-快点 混♥蛋♥ -好吧 好吧
- Do it, motherfucka! - All right, all right!
-Ray-Ray -下手
- Ray-Ray! - Do it!
Ray-Ray! Ray...
这是为了Leon 混♥蛋♥
For Leon, motherfucka.
什么时候想赚点钱 你知道我在哪
You ever wanna make some ends, you know where to find me.
给Danilo和Diego
我在这等
进来
来吧
Diego...
小心点 别做蠢事
Diego 他们什么都知道
-有日期 -我吃饭呢
-把盐给我 -看 看
谁拍的照
把盐给我
Diego...
-嗨 -嗨 你好
- Hi. - Hi. How are you?
我很好 你呢
I'm fantastic. How are you?
-美国人 -当然了
- American? - Oh, absolutely.
-好 等等 等等 -快解释清楚
- Okay, okay, hold on, hold on. - Explain this shit!
很明显 你不太高兴
O-obviously, you're upset.
当然了 你有理由
Okay, you have every right to be.
但请 请你把枪放下
But just... okay, please just put the gun down
之后我们再谈
and we could talk.
-杀了他吗 -我们得搞清他是谁
-我才不在乎他是谁 -又这样
Alejandro Esteves.
你说什么
What was that?
Alejandro Esteves.
好
Okay.
你们是来和他做生意的 是吧
You're here to make a deal with him, right?
Alejandro自己就再向美国境内
Alejandro was already bringing cocaine
进口可♥卡♥因♥
into the United States.
他只是需要药监局的帮助 以便运过边境
He just needed DEA assistance to get it across the border.
你们只是他的筹码
You too were gonna be bargaining chips.
他是要算计你们
He was setting you up.
这个混♥蛋♥是怎么知道的
你闭嘴我才能问他
我能回答这个问题
我知道那个的原因和知道你们的所有事一样
I know that the same way I know everything about you two.
我知道你们喜欢待在美国
I know that you like being in the United States.
我知道Orejuelas信任你们 只要钱在赚
And I know that the Orejuelas trust you and leave you alone
就不管你们
as long as the money keeps rolling in.
我能确保这能持续下去
And I can ensure that that continues to happen.
不让药监局和本地执法部门找你们的麻烦
Keep the DEA and local law enforcement off your ass,
向你们提供你们的竞争者
provide you with intel about your competitors
和特定边境点的安防情报
and security at certain border points.
那我们得为你做什么
What do we have to do for you?
你们得以一个低到让你们蛋疼的价格
Well, you have to provide me with absolutely pure cocaine
向我提供高纯度的可♥卡♥因♥
at prices that are going to make your balls hurt.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you, man?
我是谁不重要
Doesn't matter who I am.
我代表谁才重要
Only matters who I represent.
你代表谁
And who's that?
美国政♥府♥
The United States government.
去他妈的 我接着吃饭了
现在就走吗
来 和我来
你得和我待在一起
你得帮我 你得挺我
You have to help me out. You have to back me up.
-我不能 -为什么
- I can't do that. - Why not?
甜心 你不会喜欢这话的
但 你应该听听
你♥爸♥不因为你是女人而看轻你
也不认为你比别人弱
他害怕你的野心
会深深伤害这个家庭
你明白吗
女儿
Mija...
如果你需要我
你知道哪能找到我
我爱你 女儿
爱你本来的样子
好 好 拿来吧 拿来
All right, all right, all right, give it up, give it up.
今天我们赚了多少 兄弟们
How much we make today? Brothers?
-哦 -我怎么和你们说的
- Oh. - Man, what'd I tell you?
把一块的放五块的前边 把二十的放后边
Put the 1's in front of the 5's, right, and the 20's in the back.
嘿 听见了吗
Hey, y'all paying attention?
这是一切的基础 听到了吗
This is where it starts, you hear me?
好吧
All right, then.
谁害的我数不清了
Which one of y'all messed up my count?
好 好 好 谁有钱 谁有钱
All right, all right, all right, who's got money?
你有钱吗 你有钱吗
You got money? You got money?
孩子们 得知道没东西是免费的
Y'all kids gotta learn nothin' in life is free.
谁有钱 你有钱吗 你 你 你
Who's got money? You got money? You, you, you?
小穷鬼们 离我的车远点
Broke-ass kids. Get away from my truck.
嘿
Hey.
过路永远在我这边停一下 知道吗
Never ride through my block without stopping, all right?
这些孩子 无论要什么
These kids, they want some, anything.
你都给 我之后给你钱
You serve 'em up, and I take care of you after.
知道吗
Cool?
嗯 知道了
Yeah. Cool.
-宝贝 给你 -你看Franklin
- Here you go baby. - Check out Franklin.
想吃什么就去吧
Go get what you want
嘿 Jules 是我
Hey, Jules, it's me.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是
It's just, um...
这边的事有了大转变
things out here kind of took a turn and...
不 不是的
No. It's not.
我有坏消息 Jules
I got some bad news, Jules.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿 表妹 还好吗
嘿 我只是 就想来说句抱歉
Hey, I just. I just want to say I'm sorry.
为了所有事 我只是
About everything. I just...
我爱你 还有 我很高兴又只有我们了
I love you and... I'm happy that it's just us again.
只有家人
Just family.
很晚了
It's late.
Jabali!
确保他安全到家
Make sure he gets home safe.
谢谢
再见 爸爸
Ciao, Papa.
-一起喝一杯吗 -今晚不行
- Wanna join me? - No, not tonight.
我只是来说账目的事
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表