剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
而当药不起作用
And when that didn't work...
我就只有靠自己了
... I took matters into my own hands.
一起来吗
Care to join me?
帮个忙
Be a dear.
早上再见 爱你
See you in the morning. Love you.
晚上好 Franklin
Evening, Franklin.
你出来之后在你妈妈家
Been spending a lot of time at your mama's house
待的不少啊
since you been out.
希望你没把她也拉下水
Sure hope you don't have her wrapped up in all this.
我还有地方要去 Andre
I got someplace I got to be, Andre.
我觉得那得等一等了
Afraid that's gonna have to wait, son.
我需要你上我的车兜一圈
I'm gonna need you to take a ride with me.
这是逮捕吗
This official?
不
Nah.
只是两个邻居闲聊
It's just two neighbors talking.
所以你不准备说我们要去哪里吗
So, you're not gonna tell me where we going?
我问你点事
Let me ask you something.
你眼中的我是什么样子的
What you see when you look at me?
什么
Huh?
肯定不再是那你看着你长大的人了
Certainly not the man who you grew up with.
不再是那个你♥爸♥贪杯出走之后
Who helped raise you after your daddy
帮着养大你的人
disappeared into that bottle.
那是什么样子
So, what is it?
枪和警徽 控制狂父亲
Gun and a badge, overprotective father
- 还是一个混♥蛋♥ - 你真想知道吗
- or fucking asshole? - You really want to know?
- 我真想知道 - 我看到一个骗子
- I really do. - I see a fraud.
一个背叛了自己同胞
A man who betrayed his people
反而加入一个打♥压♥他们的系统中的人
to a system built to keep 'em down.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
我是他们中的一员
That I'm one of them?
战术靴挺适合你的
If the combat boot fits.
老天啊
Oh, damn.
你就没想过我可能是个间谍呢
I mean, did it ever occur to you that I was a spy?
打入敌人内部做工作
Doing time behind enemy lines.
- 尝试保护我的同胞免受系统摧残呢 - 噢 你是吗
- Trying to protect my people from that system. - Oh, yeah?
那你工作做的怎么样啊
And how's that working out for you?
我不清楚啊 毒贩子
I don't know, pusher man.
你们那边的又怎么样呢
How's shit on your side of the line?
我明白了 你就把我当个小贼 是吧
I see. I'm just some nickel-and-dime thug, huh?
干这行就是为了豪车美女 是吧
In this for the cars and pussy, right?
金链子也挺适合你的
If the gold chain fits.
Andre 我脖子上可没有镣铐
Ain't no rope around my neck, Andre.
不像你
Not like you.
老约瑟夫肯尼迪 他之前不就是个小人物
And Joe Kennedy, he was nothing but Mick trash...
后来也出头了吗
till he wasn't.
他是怎么做的
And what'd he do?
撑起他的家族 而他的孩子们...
Lifted his family up, and his boys...
他们掌管这个国家
they ran this country.
这才是真正的权力
Now, that's real power.
不是拿着警♥察♥的薪水
Not a policeman's salary.
听白人头头的话
Taking orders from whitey.
你真的想要帮助你的同胞吗
You really want to help your people?
最好就是把那个警徽砸回给
Best thing you could do is toss that badge
那些颁发给你这个的种族歧视混♥蛋♥们
back to the racist motherfuckers that gave it to you,
然后加入我这一边
and get on my side.
不幸的是 Franklin
Unfortunately, Franklin,
我不能这么做
that's not gonna work for me.
没试过就别下定论
Don't knock it till you tried it.
事情就在于
That's just it.
我已经试过了
I already did.
狗屁
Bullshit.
狗屁
Bullshit.
从越战回来几年后
Been back from 'Nam a few years.
我在商贸区那家克莱斯勒工厂打工
I was working at the Chrysler plant in Commerce.
工厂倒闭之后 我的妻子离开了我
When it closed, my wife up and left.
有女儿要养 房♥贷要还
Baby girl to feed, mortgage to pay.
越战就是一团糟
'Nam was a clusterfuck.
但美国确实教会了我一些东西
But Uncle Sam taught me a few things.
怎样用火力占领地点
How to secure a location using force,
拿出我想要的然后逃走
take what I wanted and get out.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck you saying?
你曾经是个强盗 是个银行劫匪吗
Huh? You was a jacker? A bank robber?
我要说的是
What I'm saying is,
当你用枪指着人抢走他的东西
you take something from a man at gunpoint,
会有某种东西触动你
you gonna feel a way about it.
至少我是这样
At least I did.
我的账单能付清了 但我睡不着了
Now, my bills were paid, but I couldn't sleep.
总在想像着警♥察♥撞开我家的门
Got tired of imagining the cops busting in my door.
即使到现在我还睡不太好
I still don't sleep that good these days,
但至少让我睡不着的是我的良心
but at least it ain't my conscience keeping me up.
现在 你在卖♥♥的这种石头
Now, this rock that you're selling,
它有种特别的瘾
it's got a special hold.
不是大♥麻♥也不是卷烟
It ain't weed or Sherm.
它货真价实地在造成伤害
It's doing real damage out there.
而且我觉得你清楚
And I think you know it.
所以我问你的问题是
So my question to you is...
孩子 你晚上能睡得着吗
How you sleeping at night, son?
睡的好极了
Like a baby.
现在 你和我
Well, now, you and me...
我们算开战了
we at war.
你的生意已经太大了
Your business has gotten too big,
现在你暴露了
and now you exposed.
你手下的那些人做的坏事
Your people out there right now
都是为你而做的
doing dirt on your behalf.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
你们会犯错
Making mistakes.
而我会抓住你们的错误
Mistakes that I'm going to catch.
无论有多小
No matter how small.
而我会用你们的错误抓住你们所有人
And which I will use to bring you all down
一个接一个
one by one.
从你的朋友们到你的舅妈
From your friends to your auntie...
...到你的妈妈
... to your mama.
而当所有人都不剩的时候
And then, when there ain't nobody left...
...我也会抓住你
... I'm going to take you, too.
不久后见 Franklin
See you soon, Franklin.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表