剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
这个会推广开的
This will catch on.
他们俩总待在一起
Those two always together.
来找我的只有Lenny
Not when they rolled up on me. Just Lenny.
不是这样吧
Nah, that can't be right.
你又不在 用你说
Don't tell me. I was there.
一切 都毁了 营地 管道
It's... All destroyed. The... the camp. Our pipeline.
暂时我们可以用别的供应商
I have other suppliers we can use for now.
哥伦比亚人
The Colombians?
那是Jess 是吧
That's Jess, right?
还有他 拉丁裔Freddie Mercury
And him, you know, Latin Freddie Mercury.
你找过爸爸 还有胆子过来
You have the balls to come in here after running to daddy?
你想要我跑
You want me to run.
Ramiro要你死
生意上接下来的事我们得谈谈
We have to talk about what's gonna happen with the business.
兄弟 谢谢让我寄宿 给我搭车
Thanks for the lift, man, for letting me crash.
没事的兄弟 替我和Leon问好
Anytime, my brother. You give Leon my best.
如果你想谈谈的话
If you need to talk,
我一直都在 知道吗
you know I'm here for you, okay?
嗯 谢了
All right, man. Thanks.
好 还有
All right. Also...
你要是还能搞来快克
you got any more of that crack stuff,
尽管来找我
I'd definitely be interested.
知道了
I got you.
Rad!
哦 别忘了
Oh, don't forget.
前边往左转 上高速 知道了吗
Up there to the left. Freeway. All right?
-我记得 -别再走丢了
- I remember. - Don't get lost again!
还不错吧
Still going good, huh?
何止不错 侄子
It's better than good, nephew.
我不知道你为什么非要到那白小子那去睡
I don't know why you sleepin' over that white boy house
好像我家的沙发不够好似的
like we ain't got a perfectly good couch.
你不是都有答案了吗
Think you just answered your own question.
你昨天很晚才回来
You was out late last night.
那当然了
You damn right I was.
还有 我们得再进点可♥卡♥因♥了
And look, we got to re-up on this powder.
没问题
No problem.
我们下一批在哪做你有想法吗
You got any idea where we gon' cook up the next batch?
你盯着我家厨房♥ 不是想用那里吧
I know you ain't just look at my kitchen like you plan to use.
我们得租个地方
We gonna rent a place.
一个能存货 造货的地方
Somewhere we can store it and cook the product.
Louie 这事交给你了
All right, Louie. Imma put you on that.
去找Walter 他会安排好的
Go see Walter. He'll hook it up.
孩子 我们得算个账
Boy, we gotta talk turkey.
我觉得货的价格挺合理
I feel like the product's priced right.
我不是说货的事
I ain't talkin' 'bout the product.
你第一次来找我的时候
Now when you first came to me,
你说我们五五分帐
you said we was gonna split this down the middle, 50/50.
之后你呢 啊
Then what you do? Huh?
你拒绝我了
You turn me away.
重活都是我做了
I've done all the heavy lifting, huh?
现在才不能分你一半
I'm not giving half away now.
你分什么啊
You ain't givin' shit. Aight?
钱是我赚的
Now I'm earnin' it.
你需要个合伙人 不是那些成天和你混
You need a partner, not them little knuckleheads
的小蠢货
you be runnin' around with.
你得要个知道行情的人 有信用的人
You need somebody that know the game, got some cred.
能帮你摆平事的人
Set your little narrow ass straight.
关系是我的 产品是我的 工艺是我的
It's my connect, my product, my process.
已经有Lee和Kev替我做事了
I've already got Lee and Kev to take care of.
我给你们10%
I can give y'all 10%.
-天 你个小气鬼 -女人闭嘴
- Shit, you trippin'. - Woman.
40%.
最多最多 20%
20 and even that's pushin' it.
-25% 成交吗 -成交
- 25%, we straight. - Deal.
对了 这才是我家的人
Yeah! That's my family right there! Hey?
走了 我得去上个大号♥ 你们接着数钱吧
Move that. I'm-a take a shit. Y'all gon' keep counting that.
Ray-Ray在考虑了
Ray-Ray thinkin' on it.
结果很快就有
Should know soon.
无论如何 我的事都交给你了
Either way, you're gon' take care of me, right?
有我呢
I got you.
那你呢 还好吗
What about you? You all right?
最近破事很多啊
You juggling a lot of shit.
你没事吗
You doin' okay?
我会摆平这事的
I will make this go away.
像我承诺过那样
Just like I said that I would.
但我需要你做一些事
But I do need one thing from you to make it happen.
-什么 -你得从市里消失一段时间
-What? -Need you to leave town for a little while.
多久
How long?
就一个月 最多两个月
Just a month. Maybe two at the most.
不 不可能
No. That's not possible.
你也看到她用Kristin的传♥单♥找到什么了
Look, you saw what she did with the flyers of Kristin.
是吧 要是传♥单♥上是你 会更糟
Right? This is gonna be so much worse.
迟早 她一定会去找警♥察♥
She's gonna go to the cops if she hasn't already.
之后她回去登报纸
And then she's gonna go to the newspapers
有晚间新闻 然后你的脸就到处都是
and the evening news and your face is gonna be everywhere.
两天之后 我就要和哥伦比亚人做生意了
In two days, I'm making a deal with the Colombians.
如果我消失了 他们也会的
And if I disappear, so will they.
也没人给你运这批货了
You'll have no one to fly the shipment.
不用 我再找个飞行员
No, I can find another pilot.
你还是可以和哥伦比亚人做生意
And you'll still deal with the Colombians.
只是不能在这边做
You just won't be doing it from here.
或者我处理掉这姑娘 就不用麻烦了
Or I take care of the girl and nothing changes.
听着
Look...
如果她失踪了 尤其是现在
If she goes missing, especially now,
恰恰在发现这个之后 就太糟了
after finding this, that's gonna look terrible.
别人会觉得她和她姐姐一样 离开了
They'll think she ran away just like her sister.
不行 风险太大了 我们不能这么做
No, it is too big of a risk. We are not there yet.
如果你错了呢 嗯 如果你不能阻止她呢
And what if you're wrong, hmm? And you can't stop her?
在我的掌控之中
I can control this.
我可以的 我马上安排监视她的公♥寓♥
I can. I-I... I'll ramp up surveillance on her apartment.
全天候监听她的电♥话♥
I'll put a full tap on her phone.
我会用所有的资源确保没人信她
I will use all of the company resources to discredit her
不会让她再进一步
And steer her off the path.
只是需要你帮个忙
I just need you to please help me do my job.
好吗
Okay.
悬赏
有些东西给你 Ray
Might have something for you, Ray.
有点东西想和你们分享
I have something to share with you folks, okay?
进来吧 我再让你给你打电♥话♥
Come inside. I'm gonna have one of my guys call you.
没什么重要的 来看看
Nothing heavy. Take a look.
来
Here.
还记得你圣地亚戈的表哥 Antonio 吗
Remember your cousin Antonio from San Diego?
嗯 我记得他的嘴很臭
Yeah, I remember his breath stank something awful.
从圣地亚戈州立大学毕业了 主修商业和会计
Graduated from San Diego State. Business and accounting.
你非得现在做这个吗
You're doing this now?
你说过你没事
You said you were fine.
仅仅因为你父亲去世
And just because your father has passed away
不代表生意就要停止
does not mean business stops.
不会停的
It's not stopping.
我要继续管账
I'm handling the books.
什么时候我要找人接手 我再和你说
When I'm ready to take on someone new, I'll let you know.
你再和我说你
You're gonna let me know?
夫人
Senora.
夫人
Senora.
嗨 姑姑
你好啊 我的小爆竹
你好 妈妈
你还好吗
妈 你在家干嘛呢
Mom? Whatchu doin' home?
我还想问你呢
I could ask you the same question.
你在哪睡的 Jerome家吗
Where you been sleepin'? Jerome's?
Volpe那边
Volpe's.
我就回家洗个澡 拿点衣服
I just came home to shower, grab some clothes.
你没事吧
You all right?
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表