剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
嗯 和Gustavo的人 他想弄简单点
Yeah, with Gustavo's people. He wanted to keep things simple.
什么时候我们开始在乎Gustavo了
Since when do we care what Gustavo wants?
从他找到办法把货卖♥♥出去开始
Since he found a way to move the product.
那我的分成呢
So where's my cut?
还是那份也给他了
Or does he get that, too?
我让他当合伙人了
I made him a partner.
只有这样他才能帮我们
It was the only way he was gonna help us.
好吧
Okay.
-行吗 -好
- Okay? - Sure.
你做的交易 你从你那份里出钱
You made the deal, you can pay him out of your end.
Pedro 那太混♥蛋♥了
Pedro, that's fucked up.
不和我商量就把
More fucked up than you giving Gustavo
三分之一给了Gustavo 是谁更浑啊
a third of this business without consulting me?
我没有选择
I didn't have a choice.
-你也会那么做的 -不 我不会的
- You would've done the same thing. - No, I wouldn't have.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
你是我认识最难搞的人
You're the hardest bitch I know,
现在你却要把我们的生意拱手让人吗
and now you're just giving away our business?
得了吧
Come on.
Pedro.
Pedro 我们需要他
Pedro, we need him.
放屁 是你喜欢他
Bullshit, you like him.
-我是想把生意维持下去 -你上了他吗
- I'm just trying to keep this alive. - You fucking him?
-你说什么 -你听到了
- Excuse me? - You heard me.
说你没有啊 说这只是生意
Tell me you're not, that it's just business.
那我就信你
Then I'll know I can trust you.
我没有上他
I'm not fucking him.
好
Bueno.
来吧
Come on.
黑豹党 中心总部
不是吧
No fucking way.
McGee 锁匠
对 今天下午就发到圣奥古斯丁去
Sure, that's going to St. Augustine by this afternoon.
黑豹党
奥克兰 加利福尼亚
社区信息中心
毒品 加 资本主义 等于 种族屠♥杀♥
你得理解什么才叫
I'm gonna need you to understand what it is to...
有尊严
have your dignity,
要有自尊 也要确保别人都
your self-respect, and make sure that other people
尊重你
respect you, too.
挺胸
Chest out.
抬头
Head up.
收肩
Shoulders high.
是我孩子
My son.
我孩子
My son.
你是谁
Who are you?
我的错 抱歉 我不知道这还有人
My bad. Sorry. I ain't know anybody else was in here.
-我走了 -等等
-I can go. -Hold on.
你 没事吧
Are you... okay?
嗯
Yeah.
呃
Um...
你知不知道这里曾经是
Do you have any idea if this used to be
黑豹党的办公室
a Black Panther office?
我觉得是
I think it was.
我觉得我小时候来这见我爸爸
I think I came here when I was a kid to see my dad.
当时他在做他自己的事
Well, back when he was doing his thing.
我们每个人都只是做自己的事
We're all just doing our thing.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
你在这干什么呢
So what you doin' up in here?
你这么漂亮一定不是
I mean, you too fine to be hanging out...
来
Come on.
那是什么
Wh-What's that?
是我新的最爱
It's my new favorite.
让我看看
Let me see.
-我不会 -哦
- I-I won't... - Ooh.
我不会碰的
I-I won't touch it.
-举着让我看 -哦
- Just... hold it out. - Ooh.
好吧 小心点 就剩这么多了
Okay, but be careful. This is the last of it.
我之前没见过那个
I ain't never seen that before.
你从那来的
Where you get it from?
你是颗星星
You're a star.
你知道从哪能买♥♥到吗
You know where to get more?
星星 是一扇门
The star... is a door.
这个房♥间
This room...
是门的生命
is a door life.
是生命 全是门
Is... is life, is all doors.
它们就在那 敞开着
They're just... you know, they're just... just opening.
-嗯 -敞开着
- Yeah. - Opening...
你一定是漫步在星河了
You on your way to space, for sure.
敞开着
Opening.
我想看看是什么样的 再去买♥♥点
I wanna see what it is. Go get some more?
我出钱
I'll buy it.
我喜欢你 星星
I like you, Star.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
你不会想在这光脚走吧
Well, you're not about to walk around here barefoot?
为什么不呢 感觉 棒极了
Why not? It feels... it feels good.
你这样会把那两只美足弄糟的
Well, you're gonna mess those pretty feet up.
你觉得我的脚美吗
You think they're pretty?
你知道你的脚很美的
You know you got beautiful feet.
谢谢你 星星
Thank you, Star.
四分之一包 兄弟
... get that quarter piece, man.
现在就抽了吧
Smoke this right now, brother.
嘿 想都别想在这抽
Hey, don't even think about firing that shit up here.
滚远点
Move your ass along.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right, all right.
-你要什么 老兄 -你好
- What you need, man? - What's up?
嘿 小美女
Hey, there, girly girl.
又光着脚回来了吗
Back already with them pretty-ass toes?
你有二十块吗
You got $20?
二十 有
$20? Yeah.
二十块
...$20.
好了 走吧 我们走
Okay, come on. Let's go.
-实际上 我还不能走呢 -不是吧
- Actually, I can't right now. - No...
你先去那个特别的地方吧
Why don't you go back to the special place
我之后去找你 好吗
and maybe I'll see you later?
好的
Okay.
拜 Franklin
Bye, Franklin.
你做的对 她好看 但是她疯疯癫癫的
You probably right, yeah. She fine, but she crazy.
那些够她抽多久的
How long's that gonna last her?
我不知道 也许今晚她还会回来呢
I don't know. She'll probably be back tonight.
是可♥卡♥因♥吗
And it's coke?
对 结晶的的
Rocked up, yeah.
-怎么这么便宜 -我又不是做这个的
- Why is it so cheap? - I ain't no cook, nigga.
我只是卖♥♥货的
I just move the shit.
你告诉我是谁做的
I'll buy everything you got.
你剩下的货我就都买♥♥了
If you show me who cooked it.
越过界了 小子
Crossin' a line now, blood.
我没带枪 兄弟
I ain't got no piece, man.
乡巴佬 你这是要干嘛
Country motherfucker. What the fuck are you doing?
没耍花招 老兄
No tricks, no games, man.
我只是想知道你们这东西是怎么做的
I just wanna know how y'all make what y'all making.
鞋不错啊
Nice shoes.
你想见魔术师吗
You wanna meet the Wizard?
当然了
Hell, yeah.
好了 看好了
All right, hold down the spot.
等等 你真的带他去见Swim吗
Wait. You seriously gonna take him to Swim?
当然了 他身上就有两公斤可♥卡♥因♥呢
This nigga got two keys of coke on him. Hell, yeah.
小红帽 我们走
Let's go, Dorothy.
看好了 那里有泥巴
Watch your shit. That's mud right there.
-走路小心 -嗯
- Good looking out. - Yeah, yeah.
进去吧
Go ahead.
快点 老兄
Come on, man.
E调去哪了
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表