剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
我不是说自己完全知道这行的事
I don't claim to know everything about this, uh, game,
但我确定如果有个人想要你死
but I'm pretty sure if a nigga wanted you dead,
那最快办到的方式
the quickest way to expedite that shit
就是坐在他面前
- is to sit down in front of him.
对 我是想避免这样
- Yeah, I'm trying to avoid that.
你需要用我宝贵的时间和资源 是吧
And you wanna use my valuable time and resources, is that it?
如果是货的事 我能弄来更多
Listen, if it's about product, I could do way better now.
现在不是关于那个
It ain't about that now.
你是让我当他妈的联♥合♥国♥
You asking me to be the United fucking Nations.
我要的
And I'm saying
是一点更私人的东西
I need something a little more personal.
嘿
Hey.
你迟到了
You're late.
他们可以进50公斤
They'll front 50 kilos.
比我们从墨西哥进的价格低
Prices are much better if we pick it up in Mexico,
-我们自己飞进来 -不错
- fly it in ourselves. - That's cool.
只要不在沙漠的中间
Uh, so long as it's not the middle of the desert,
我觉得可以
I can live with that.
就这样吗
That's it?
你不再搞事情了吗 什么都要知道吗
You're not gonna pull some shit? Demand to know everything?
问我一百万个问题吗
Ask me a million questions?
谢谢你处理好这件事
Thank you for handling that.
听着 我和索托卡诺的医生通电♥话♥了
So, uh, listen, I talked to the doctors at Soto Cano,
他们说一些Elena的伤用他们那里的设施
and they said that they don't have the facilities
不能完全治愈
to treat some of Elena's injuries.
所以我安排她飞到达拉斯的烧伤诊所去了
So I had her flown to the Dallas Burn Clinic.
烧伤诊所吗 她说没那么糟的啊
Burn Clinic? She said it wasn't that bad.
左臂和一部分腿上的伤
It's her left arm and a part of her leg.
只是小心为上
It's just precautions.
所以我搞定了移♥民♥的文件
So I took care of the immigration paperwork,
她今晚就应该到那了
and, uh, she should be there by tonight.
那
So...
怎么样 混♥蛋♥
Que pedo, cabron?
最好不是说钱又要晚到
Uh, this better not be about more late payments.
和你们说过如果有下次我们就换下家了
I told you we would find other buyers if it happened again.
不 不 我们有钱
No, no, no, no. We have the money.
这是我爸 Ramiro
This is my father, Ramiro.
这是Reed和Alejandro
Reed and Alejandro
不行 他为什么来了
Okay, no, no. Why is he here?
Gustavo呢
Where's Gustavo?
现在我爸管事了 想来见见我们的供应商
My father's running things now. Wanted to meet our suppliers.
如果这么说能让你放松的话
We're gonna increase our buy soon if that, uh,
我们会马上增大购买♥♥量
helps to ease your mind.
按安排好的一步步来才能让我放松
Consistency and routine ease my mind.
-突如其来的改变可不能 -呃
- Unexpected changes don't. - Uh...
-多买♥♥多少 -这次25公斤
- Increase by how much? - 25 kilos this time.
很快就会加倍
And we're gonna double it soon after.
从今往后 我的儿子处理所有的交易
From this point forward, my son handles all the transactions,
希望你们能继续对他放尊重
so please continue to treat him with the proper respect.
当然了
Of course.
我们只想好好做生意
We just wanna do good business.
完美
Perfect.
你们大可放心 我期盼我们能
You're in good hands. I look forward for a long
建立一段长久稳定的关系
and prosperous relationship here.
两位往这边走
Well, if you gentlemen want to come this way,
我给你们拿货
I'll get you the product.
交易了一次你就要退出吗
One deal and you back out?
和你说过我们就不该信这群混♥蛋♥
是这样的
You see, here's the thing.
我觉得事情不能就这么算了
I don't think it's gonna go down like that.
我觉得你还是得过来
I think you're gonna come here
带着可♥卡♥因♥
with the cocaine
像我们说好的那样
like we agreed
我说了不算 兄弟
It's not my choice, vato.
不是我的意思
Not my choice.
那是你的姑娘坑了我们
So your girl fucks us...
派你来送信是吗
...and then sends you to deliver the news?
不是这样的 兄弟
No va por ah? Vato.
不是她派我来的
She didn't send me.
我也被赶出来了
I'm being cut out, too.
这一出闹的
Well, ain't this some shit?
听着
Look...
Herman替我作保
Hernan vouched for me.
所以我不能不来
Por eso vine aqu?
和你都交代清楚
Be straight with you.
告诉我 为什么她这么快就变卦了
Tell me, why did she change her mind so fast?
之前只有她自己 但现在
She was on her own, pero now,
她那混♥蛋♥一家都牵扯进来了
Toda su pinche familia's involved.
你是说Villanueva家
You're telling me the Villanueva family
要来和我竞争吗
is going to be my competition?
你过来和我们说真话是作对了
You did the right thing by coming here and telling us.
你聪明 诚实
You're smart. Honest.
你了解那个婊♥子♥和她家里吗
You know everything about that bitch and her family?
他们住在哪 他们有多少人 那些东西
Where they live? What kind of people they got? All that shit?
当然了
我应该知道你为什么要支开Jerome了
Guess I know why you ready for Jerome to leave.
只有这样Claudia才能帮我安排会面
It's the only way Claudia help me set up the meeting.
我和她说过了 我不会让你有危险的
And I told her, I won't put you in any kind of danger.
-无论什么 -不是那样的
- Or anything... - It ain't like that.
我知道
I know.
我之前没想到
I didn't get that at first.
她和你说了我们的事了吗
She told you about us?
之前的时候
Way back when?
没说多少
Not so much.
那你过来
So you just came here
是要我和那个疯婆子上♥床♥吗
to ask me to fuck that crazy bitch?
不 不是那样的
Nah, of course not. Mnh.
-我只是想不出办法了 -放松 没那么糟
- I just couldn't see any other way. - Relax. It ain't that bad.
我只是想清楚知道接下来会怎么样
I just wanna be clear on exactly what is gonna come of it.
Lenny是那个袭击的
Lenny the one out of pocket.
由于我们对他做的事也说得过去
That makes sense after what we did to him.
如果我能和Ray-Ray到一个房♥间里
If I could just Ray-Ray into a room...
孩子 我问的不是这个
Oh, honey. That is not what I meant.
我相信你一定可以
Nah, I got all the faith in the world
把这件事摆平
that you gon' handle this shit.
我的问题是 结束之后
My question is, when it do work out,
我有什么好处
what's in it for me?
你想要多少
How much you want?
和钱没关系
It ain't about the money.
是Claudia 是那家俱乐部
It's about Claudia, about that club.
我这么做了 你要帮我拿下那个
If I do this, you gon' get it for me.
账目看着不错
These numbers look good.
一旦发展起来 会很快的
You know, once this ramps up, it's gonna happen fast.
更多人 更多武器
More people, more weapons.
到时候我再找人来管帐
Then we'll bring in someone to look at the books.
我自己就能管账
I don't need any help with the books.
我知道
I know.
你做可♥卡♥因♥这一行 可能出事
You get into cocaine, could get violent.
如果有任何事发生在你身上
God forbid if anything should happen to you.
你不能是我们中唯一了解账目的人
I can't have you be the only one that knows about our finances.
什么
What?
你♥爸♥家里的电♥话♥
It's your father's house number.
你好 我现在不在家
Hello, I'm not in right now. Please leave a message
哔声后留言
after the beep.
嗨 Reed 我是Victoria
Hi, Reed. It's Victoria calling.
我觉得我也许发现了一些有用的东西
I-I think I found something that might possibly help us.
你听到请马上给我回电♥话♥
So if you could just call me back when you get this,
我想告诉你
I wanna share it with you.
一切事你都给了我很大支持
You know, you've been so helpful with everything,
当时
you know, getting in
-你好 是我 -哦 嗨
- Hello, hey, it's me. - Oh, hi.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表