剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
协议依然有效
That offer still stands.
是我搞砸了 Luci
I fucked up, Luci?
Oso 我什么会都告诉你的
Oso, I'm gonna give you access to everything.
我们的供货商 藏货点 还有货物
Our suppliers, our stash house, our product.
但我需要那笔钱
你会为了钱背叛自己的家族吗
You'd betray your own family for money?
为什么
Gustavo..
我付你钱不是让你来说闲话的
辞职
Quit.
-不行 -就说你辞职了
- I can't. - Tell him you quit.
两个月之后 你就能把这里买♥♥下来
In two months, you can buy this place,
让任何你看好的人免费训练
let anyone you want train for free.
你会被当成英雄的
You'll be a hero.
有人吗
Hello?
门没有锁
The door was unlocked.
来的不是时候 走吧
Not a good time. Go away.
但我把钱拿来了
But I got your money.
-我给你送钱来了 -什么
- I got your money. - What?
-怎么 你真的做到了 -去他妈的钱
- What, you actually did it? - Screw his money now!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 蠢货
Screw your mother, motherfucker!
我明白你现在不太方便
I can see you in some shit right now,
如果可以的话 我拿两包货就走
so if it's all good, I'll just take a couple keys and go.
-什么 你还想要吗 -不是这样的吗
- Why? You want more? - Ain't that how it work?
我做的不错 就有更多的机会
I do good, I get more opportunity.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
但我要你先为我做件事
But I'm going to need you to do something for me first.
如果你被拦停了
Okay, so if you get pulled over,
就说你是 是个司机什么的
tell 'em that you're... you're the chauffeur or something.
就用你的三寸不烂之舌 知道吗
Use that silver tongue of yours. All right?
无论发生什么 无论发生什么
Now whatever happens... Whatever happens...
我不想把警♥察♥引到这来
I do not want police in this house.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
那东西呢
What about the keys?
不 我是说可♥卡♥因♥
Nah, I meant the coke.
你还想带着可♥卡♥因♥跑
You want the cocaine inside the car with you?
别犯傻了
I thought you're smarter than this.
之后回来 我到时候给你
Come back after that. I'll give it to you then...
交易不变
my Rolls intact.
听好 Franklin
And, Franklin,
我给了你一个光荣的使命
I'm giving you a wondrous responsibility here...
救死扶伤
The chance to save a life.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck it up.
天啊 把担架推过来
Oh, my God. Get a gurney.
你没事的
I got you.
你为什么要把事情搞复杂
Why are you intent on making this harder than it has to be?
那人是个疯子 我们不该和他做生意
That guy's a lunatic. We shouldn't be doing business with him.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
我本来都控制住他了 然后你搞砸了
I had him under control until you showed up.
听好 我和Logan能成事
You know, things between Logan and I
是因为他相信我
were working because he trusted me.
好
Okay.
那就别对我说谎
Stop lying to me.
这是什么 我不知道
What is this? I don't know what this is.
这是女人的耳环 我在Logan的尸体附近发现的
It's a woman's earring. I found it near Logan's body.
好吧 和我说 你觉得发生了什么
Okay. Tell me, what do you think happened?
我不知道 你
I don't know. You...
你说Logan死的时候除了你没有别人 对吧
You told me that you and Logan were alone when he OD'd, right?
嗯
Yeah.
血在房♥子里到处都是
There was blood all over that house.
我找到这个 还有金色头发
And then I found this and blonde hair.
所以我想的是
So yeah, I'm thinking...
或许Logan死的时候身边有女人 也许不止一个
maybe Logan was with a girl... Or girls... when he OD'd.
也许有人慌了
Somebody panicked. Maybe
她们想叫辆救护车
they wanted to call an ambulance or something,
然后你为了保全行动 做了你觉得自己该做的事
and you did what you thought you had to do to salvage the op.
你觉得我杀了什么女人
You think I killed some girl?
-你知道你说的听起来怎么样吗 -不知道 告诉我啊
- Do you know how that sounds? - No, please, tell me.
-疯了 -才不是
- Crazy. - No.
-偏执 你根本不知道 -不 不 这不是
- Paranoid, like you don't know... - No. No. This is not...
-什么是对的 什么是 -我不是偏执
- ...what's right and what's... - This is not in my head.
就是 你得控制好自己
Yes, it is. And you need to get control of yourself,
墨西哥人10点就要来房♥子这边了
because the Mexicans are coming to the house at 10.
要么就收拾好自己过来 好好谈生意
So either show up calm and clear, ready to make a deal,
要么就别来
or stay away.
我这次不用一天卖♥♥光吧
I get more than 24 hours this time?
不用着急
Don't push it.
我有点好奇
Just out of curiosity...
你找到谁脱手了你那一公斤
...who'd you find to take off that kilo off your hands?
仙女婆婆
My fairy godmother.
聪明孩子
Smart-ass kid.
骑车别摔死自己
Don't get yourself killed on that bike!
那样我的钱就回不来了
Then I'll never see my fucking money!
不能好好说话吗
What? Y'all can't say hello?
不 David 你干了什么
No, David, what have you done?
我和你说过别再来我家了
I told you never to come to this house again.
别演戏了 没人知道
Cut the act. Nobody can hear us.
你好啊 Loo姑姑
'Sup, Aunt Loo?
嘿
Hey.
你看上去不太好
You don't look too good.
你是在考验我的耐心 孩子
You testing my patience, boy.
你把她掺和进来 我该好好打你一顿
I should whoop your ass for getting her involved with this shit.
-又不是他拿枪指着我 -不会再发生了
- He ain't put no gun to my head. - It won't happen again.
我也不是为那事来的
And I ain't even here on all that.
我买♥♥了辆摩托 不能骑回家
Bought a bike. I can't leave it at my place.
-你就放在这吧 -你不能放在这
- You can leave it here. - You can't leave here.
你给我家添的乱还不够多吗
You see the messes you bring up in my house?
把我害的不轻
Had my shit on lock, man.
Jerome 没钱的婊♥子♥就来这闹
Jerome... out of pocket bitches screaming on the front porch.
到底是谁惹的麻烦多
Who really bringing the mess here?
贱♥人♥ 你算老几
Bitch, who is you?
-我算老几 -糟了
- Who am I? - Aw, damn. Damn.
你向哪边说话
Who you poppin' up in your face for?
-你冷静点 -我才不需要冷静
- You need to calm down. - Naw, I ain't calming nothin' down.
我得帮她清人
Supposed to help her move somebody.
-替我拿着 -我不想见她
- Hold this for me. - Don't want her to see my face.
-在这呢 -拿着
- Y'all here? - Hold my...
-才不呢 -求你了
- Hell, no. - Please...
-不行 -在这呢
- Unh-unh. No. - Y'all here?
你们俩干什么呢
What you two doing?
-没事 -待着
- Nothing. - Chillin'.
你就让我等着吗
You was gonna stand me up?
我都准备回家了
Uh, I was just about to come home.
那就来吧 你骑车带我
Well, come on then. You puttin' me behind.
Louie呢
Where's Louie?
她在她房♥间里 不太舒服
She in her room. She ain't feeling too good.
可能因为你买♥♥了那辆摩托生气呢
Probably sick 'cause you got that motorcycle.
你不知道那东西骑着就是个死吗
Don't you know that thing is death on two wheels?
我太喜欢了
Yeah. I just love 'em too much.
你是太喜欢麻烦了
You just love trouble too much.
告诉她我把她的工资带回来了 走吧 Frankilin
Tell her I brought her dish back. Come on, Franklin.
你给你儿子就当这榜样
Fine example you settin' for your boy,
把老女人从家里往外赶
kicking old women outta their home.
我是在教他不付房♥租会怎么样
Teaching him what happens when you don't pay rent.
可算走了
Good riddance.
蟑螂都不爱住这里
Roaches'd complain if they could.
-这地方真是太破了 -就剩这些了
- The place outta be condemned. - That's the last of it.
-孩子 食我大♥乳♥ -嘿
- Suck my titties, boy. - Hey!
规矩点不然我叫警♥察♥了
Act right or I'm-a call the Sheriffs.
我们能走了吗
Can we go now?
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表