剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
听着 妈 我很抱歉骗了你
Listen, Mom, I'm sorry I lied to you.
是我没尊重你
It was disrespectful,
我不应该那么对你的
and I should've treated you better than that.
和我说句话吧
Talk to me.
Tulf把我开除了
Tulf fired me.
什么
What?
为什么
W-why?
我叫他出来
I called his ass out.
让他像说好的那样
Told him to put me on them Westside properties
把我调去管西边的产业
like he'd been promisin'.
他说什么事情有变
Said things had changed,
他得把那边卖♥♥掉了
that he needed to sell it.
什么我还会有机会的
That I'd have other opportunities.
我也不记得当时到底怎么了
I don't know exactly what happened then.
只记得气的眼红 然后我去追他 之后
I just know I saw red, and I went after him and...
最后 我就被开除了
When it was done, I was bein' tossed out.
去他妈的Tulfowitz
Fuck Tulfowitz.
听见了吗
You hear me?
去他妈的给你的那些破事
And all the shit he put you through.
去他妈的
Fuck him.
这是件好事
This is a good thing.
-这是件好事 -嗯
- This is a good thing? - Mm-hmm.
那可是我的工作 Franklin
That was my job, Franklin.
你可以在找一份的 真正配得上你的
You'll get another job. One that deserves you.
在哪 干什么
Where? Doin' what?
我拼尽全力去讨好那个人
I killed myself trying to make that man happy,
现在我还是被扫地出门
and now I just threw it all away.
Tulf不会给我做什么推荐的
Tulf ain't gonna give me no references.
又有账单 又有贷款
There's bills and then the mortgage.
妈 你再也不用操心那些了
You ain't gonna worry about any of that anymore, Mom.
我才不要你贩毒来的钱
I don't want your reefer money.
不 这次你就不用带睡袍了
No, you can, uh, leave the robe at home this time, just, uh,
我在那边的时候替我注意点
keep an eye on things while I'm in there.
好 好的 谢谢了 再见
Yeah, okay. Thanks. I'll see you soon.
嗨 如果你有任何Kristin的消息
Hi. If you have any information on Kristin,
请留下你的名字和
Please leave your name and...
什么都没改变
Doesn't change a thing.
她父亲去世了
你要在葬礼上下手吗
当然了 这时候最好不过
Fuck, yeah. That's the best time.
全家都在一起 又醉 又累 容易下手
Whole family in one place. Drunk, tired, easy pickings.
你知道他们在哪办葬礼吗
You know where they're having the velario?
混♥蛋♥
Gustavo 我想让你去看看那地方
I want you to go, Gustavo, check the place out,
看看我们需要多少人
see how many people we're gonna need,
地形怎么样
what the layout looks like.
Oso.
快成功了 兄弟
Almost there, vato.
现在别退缩
Don't bitch out now.
Victoria.
Alejandro.
快出去 Teddy
Get out of here, Teddy.
不 我不能
No, I can't do that.
你当然可以了
Of course you can.
再容易不过了 转身 出去
It's the easiest thing in the world. Just turn around, walk out,
把门带上
close the door behind you.
-这样做不对 -不对
- This isn't right. - Isn't right?
这是场战争 Teddy
This is a war, Teddy.
有我们必须要做的事
We do what is required of us,
就像那晚我在房♥子里那么做的那样
which is exactly what I did that night at the house,
就像你没能力做的那样
and unfortunately what you're incapable of doing.
所以我就替我们做了
So I'm doing this for both of us.
这是我给你的礼物
This is my gift to you.
你只需要
All you have to do is...
接受
accept it.
你做的很棒 Teddy
You're doing great, Teddy.
你是个英雄
You're a hero.
之后见 好吗
See you soon, okay?
十 十 五 等等
他妈的
Fucking shit.
再来 一 不是一 五 五
五 十
那些木板箱怎么了
What's up with these crates here?
什么木板箱
What crates?
就那些
These crates.
去他妈了
Motherfucker!
-Yuda -怎么
- Yuda... - Huh?
过来一下
你知道Franklin 救了Yuda的命吗
Did you know Franklin saved Yuda's life?
-你知道吗 -不知道
- Do you know that? - No.
是真的 他是个好小伙
It's true. Yeah. He's a good boy.
所以每次他来
So every time he come here,
我都请他喝一杯 吸一口 干一炮
I offer him a drink, some snort, some pink.
他总是拒绝
He always say no.
我都可以接受啊
Shit, I'm good with any one of those.
我没请你 是吧
I didn't offer it to you, did I?
你把他们带来干嘛
Fuck did you bring them here for?
和你说了 生意要做大了
Told you. Business is ramping up.
所以我们要买♥♥更多 预付款
Means we're gonna buy more. Pay upfront.
也代表我不能每次都来这边进货
That also means might not always be me here making the runs.
必须是你 我喜欢的是你 信任的是你
Oh, yes, it will. It's you I like, you I trust.
穿防弹衣的是你
You put on the vest.
给他们拿货
两公斤
嘿 Avi
Hey, you know, Avi,
之后我们会进更多的货
seeing as that we gonna be,
也会预付款 看在这些上
you know, buying in bulk, paying upfront,
价格能不能再便宜点
how 'bout we do a little bit better on that price?
什么
What?
我知道你和这孩子先说的是一万二
I know you started the boy of at 12.
那时还不熟 他也什么都不懂
You fronting the shit, he don't know no better.
现在要动真格了
Now this shit is real.
你的价格能不能再削一点
How 'bout you shave a little off that price?
也许吧
Oh. Maybe.
-好 -好 也许吧
- Yeah. - Yeah, maybe.
也许我就把你眉毛从脸上削下来
Or maybe I'll shave the eyebrows off your face
让你玩驴鞭去吧
and tell you to go suck on a donkey's dick.
呃 Avi 一万二可以的 行吗
Uh, Avi, 12 is fine, all right?
这他妈是干嘛 我让你带人来
Fuck is this? I let you bring your friends into my house,
你就他妈要逼我就范吗
and you fucking strong arm me?
嘿 没人要强迫你什么
Hey, look, nobody trying to strong arm nobody.
没有个屁
Hell you're not.
让你知道知道谁说了算
And just so you know who's in fucking charge here,
每公斤要一万三了
it's gonna be 13 a key.
-别这样 Avi -再说话就一万四
- Come on, Avi. - Keep on talkin'. It'll be 14.
不然你就去别的地方
Or you can go someplace else.
你们这些贪心鬼
You greedy motherfuckas.
现在滚吧
Now get the fuck out.
我说了别闹事啊
I asked y'all to be cool.
嘿 兄弟 是他疯了又不是我们的错
Hey, man, it ain't our fault the dude is crazy, cuz.
他不是疯了 是歧视我们
Hey, man, he more than crazy. Motherfucker's racist.
没办法
It doesn't matter.
除非你们知道从哪能用这种价格
Unless y'all know where I can get pure product
搞来纯的货 只能找Avi
at those prices, Avi's our guy.
我知道从哪你能用更好的价格拿货
I know where you get the product at a better price
也不用和犹太疯子打交道
and you ain't gotta deal with no crazy ass Jew.
他也是从别的地方进的货
Look, he getting it from somewhere,
一定比一万二一公斤便宜得多
and it's much less than 12 a key.
你找个人蹲在他老巢这边
Now you have somebody stake out his little crib,
盯着进出的人
see who comes and goes.
直接去找他上家
Get right to the source.
不能在外边待着
Can't just sit outside his house and wait.
在这里这么显眼五分钟就被抓了
Be arrested in five minutes in this neighborhood.
你说的对 我们不能 但你认识可以的人
You right. We can't. But you know someone who can.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
几点都没你的消息
Uh, haven't heard from you in a couple of days.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表